Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

AHHH! CONGRATULATIONS on your new shop guyss! <3 the three of you are so talented and AMAZING! <3 I lovee all of your creations! <3 Sahar already knows i faint really easily looking at her creations :| LOL ab mera kya hoga? 3 most talented people in one shop..you guys are just gonna kill me with your creations man :| InshAllah this shop is gonna be a success 😃

Why thank you! So sweet of you, hun. We hope to see your encouraging comments consistently in the future! Do stick with us, and thank you, once again! So sweet of you :)

This content was originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

Congrtaz guys ! am sure this one will be a success👍🏼 

Fingers crossed! We hope it will be. Thank you :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Congrats guys :)

can't wait to see all the amazing creations by you guys 😳

Thank you! We hope so too :) Keep an eye out for updates ;)

This content was originally posted by: -tehreem-

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S <333

Thank you! :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkSugars

Congratulation gurls!

You all three are amazing..have seen some of your stuff in the DMG CG..and was awe struck to see 'em.

Really feel obliged to be here in this wonderful gallery. I just loved the way you all three came up with the idea of having a good layout for the shop. Great job!

Updt soon.

PS: I luved KaJen and Delena in the update. :]

-Radz

Thank you so much! Your kind words are really encouraging for us, and we hope to continuously see them in the future! Once again, thank you :) We're glad you enjoyed the KaJen and Delena! So sweet of you :)

This content was originally posted by: oishi_ksg

wow..wow..wow.. 3 amazing people, who are very talented, opened a new Shop... that's interesting.. I know this team work will be great..can't wait for the creations.. This time it's not 3 idiots..it's 3 Genious...Lol all the best for the shop.. and I know it'll Rock :D

Haha! You're so cute. Thank you very much! The kind words mean a lot to us, and we appreciate them. Hopefully this will be a success, thank you! :)

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

Congrats cupcakes!!

Sary, I'm sure third times the charm. ;)

Definitely looking forward to drooling over all your work. :D

<3 Sabi.

Thank you so much Sabi! Third time definitely will be the charm! We hope to see your comments rolling in with every update! ;)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gia.khan

OMFKSGGG!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GALLERY I will comment in detail phir kabhi but I didn't wanna miss out from commenting on the first page :D

Why thank you so much kind hearted Banana person. You make us all very happy. We hope you have watermelon pieces for us all to celebrate with. Maybe even some champagne? Nonetheless, we appreciate you commenting for us all the way from your mother land. much appreciated :)
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! I am so excited yaar...you all are wonderful siggy and avis makers and the results from your collaboration would be even amazing...congrats on the shop guys and good luck with all the creations...love you all🤗
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dua_44ever

When Three Brilliant Minds come together, we are bound to get Intoxicated 😉 😆 

Congratulations Daaarlingsss! 😆  I can't wait to see what this shop has to offer... which I am sure will be no less than a miracle every time you all update 😃 
Expect a lot of requests from me 😆 

I love you three a lot and you know I am a fan of your work... One of you is currently occupying my dabba 🤣 and the other my DP 😆

All the best to you three amazing creators... Keep Rocking!!! Muaaah ❤️

LOL. Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you so much, we're so glad to see you enjoyed our work so far, and we hope to see you supporting us in the future, as well. We don't mind requests at all, thank you! <3

This content was originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

OMG!!! I am so excited yaar...you all are wonderful siggy and avis makers and the results from your collaboration would be even amazing...congrats on the shop guys and good luck with all the creations...love you all🤗

Thank you so much! Aw, so sweet of you. We're glad you appreciate our work. Thank you very much for your kind words! We hope to see your encouragement in the future :)

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OK OMG this is so so amazing !!!  Firstly am so glad you guys started a shop together, this is going to be amazing <3 
Its going to be tough choosing whose work is better LOLL . So I cant wait till you guys update !! 

Congratulations guys 😃 
I hope there are many many more threads to come, AHH this makes me so so happy 🥳

Saru's beautiful Avis, Anu's beautiful siggies and Phatty's extremely beautiful siggies and all the other experiments she so sincerely makes, cant wait !! 
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
CONGOOO...I love you three..and its great you three came together for something like this..MUAH...I will be back for more comments hopefully..otherwise this is it ..Love ya three ladies..Makes my life so much better..Muah...<3
Amal