IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
We did it! LOL.

I'm honoured to work with two amazing people :$ This is going to be a greaaat journey, hopefully. InshAllah this goes successful, and we don't have any mishaps, and we continueee! Thank you Anupum and Sary for the infinite amount of help. You two are absolutely amazing! LOVE YOU GUYS!

The front page looks BEAUTIFUL!

I can't wait to see where this leads, and hopefully, this doesn't fail in any sense! CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY LADIES!
<33333
Yay! We did it :D Inshallah this shop will be good :D The front page looks amazing! <3
"We don't discriminate." LOLOL crying in laughter because you guys are perfect. <3333

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FOOOLS. <3
Intoxicating - Hayyee hayyeee! That is just perfect man!

Congrats to the three of you! I have seen all your guys' work and love each and every one of your creations.. You all are creative and unique in your own beautiful way! Wish this shop immense success and cant wait to see the creations! All the best girls :)

Waise, I was wondering.. What the heck happened to Psychopath Creations? πŸ˜† I liked that shop LOL :P

Congratulations guys, great stuff =)

Natalie.

RES<3333333 :|

Edit :|
Okay seriously Idk what to say about the 3 of u Miss.Sary, Phatty and Anita pssshhhttt :| let me think...πŸ€”... still thinking...πŸ€”...😲 I got it πŸ˜ƒ okay no I don't πŸ˜” WAIT I got it!!!!πŸ˜ƒ U guys are Horribly Talented and u always leave me speechless that I have to resort to gibberish :|   and ur gonna rock the siggie&avi ki duniya!!   that is all :|  Oh wait CONGO on one of the many shops that u guys are gonna open  and with u 3 deadly chica's working together everyone should run cause ur gonna light this shop on fire with ur hawwtt and sexy creations :| and together u shall me known by me at least as SAP or SPA :| okay now it's really that is all :|

Tashu :)

Oh p.s. ILY and Update and I want PM'z :| <333333333
Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
AHHH! CONGRATULATIONS on your new shop guyss! <3 the three of you are so talented and AMAZING! <3 I lovee all of your creations! <3 Sahar already knows i faint really easily looking at her creations :| LOL ab mera kya hoga? 3 most talented people in one shop..you guys are just gonna kill me with your creations man :| InshAllah this shop is gonna be a success πŸ˜ƒ Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Waise, I was wondering.. What the heck happened to Psychopath Creations? πŸ˜† I liked that shop LOL :P

Woh kinda mar gaya LOL so this is like 2nd janam of Psychopath :P
Congrtaz guys ! am sure this one will be a successπŸ‘πŸΌ 
Congrats guys :)

can't wait to see all the amazing creations by you guys 😳