ALL RESOURCES FROM DeviantArt & Tumblr
Inspirations: Tumblr

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

OMFKSGGG!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GALLERY I will comment in detail phir kabhi but I didn't wanna miss out from commenting on the first page :D
Edited by gia.khan - 12 years ago
Eeekkksss!!!!
OMKAJEN :| :| Congratulations Phatty//Choco//Wifey๐Ÿฅณ
It makes me sooo happiesss to see this shop :| You all three are magnificent in your work!
I know you three will be BOMB together :D Weee =))
You know,I should get a reserve whenever you update ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Mere teen bachche hayye๐Ÿ˜ OK not bachche..teen didiyaan tehe๐Ÿคฃ
CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wohooo I love the Rules//Sample Work! They are AMAZING by god =))
and OMFG did I say how much I love the banner? :| The fact that Rani-Sallu are the centric focus just made me go hnekjfhweuhewh :| I LOVE YOU GUYS! tehe โค๏ธ
Mubarak ho tumko yeh shop tumhaari...sada updated rahe yeh dua hai hamaari๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
Yaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!! <33

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago
aelkesj;lkefn LOVE PHATTY
-edit-

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys! My three favorite people who make the most beautiful things ever all under one roof, can it really get much better than this? Congratulations guys, I know you guys will definitely rock this shop ;) I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me papa paparazzi ;)
Edited by ..Mira.. - 12 years ago
WEEE! CONGRATULATIONS on your shop! The three of u are a talented pack of people and we've all seen anu's gorgeous siggies, sahar's amazing avi's and phatty's beautiful siggies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It shall be exciting to watch this chop get updated and u people better actually update and not let it die! :) I shall threaten u people if not! WEEEEdited by -Illuminated- - 12 years ago
When Three Brilliant Minds come together, we are bound to get Intoxicated ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† 
Congratulations Daaarlingsss! ๐Ÿ˜†  I can't wait to see what this shop has to offer... which I am sure will be no less than a miracle every time you all update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Expect a lot of requests from me ๐Ÿ˜† 

I love you three a lot and you know I am a fan of your work... One of you is currently occupying my dabba ๐Ÿคฃ and the other my DP ๐Ÿ˜†

All the best to you three amazing creators... Keep Rocking!!! Muaaah โค๏ธ

Edited by dua_44ever - 12 years ago
Great job to us for the thread tehe it looks sexyyy LOL I REALLY hope this goes well and WAY better than last two experiences of mine :P