Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Let's Start a Petition...Link Added (Page 5)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey buddies ..chill Star ... do u want sns to end soon LOL ...

i agree with all the points summed up ..we also know that one day or other these things will definitely happen ... after which we will not have any drama to continue on sns Unhappy ... do u want gohem to be off air soon LOL Ouch ... i love sns so much that i dnt mind what they show i just want it to be on-air for long time LOL ... i think same with u guys also ,wouldnt u miss sns and gohem if it shows all the points u wrote within a month or two and then ends it Disapprove or will it be good to watch if sns continues beyond a point taking the story after the very title of the show is justified like they are doing with shows on imagine tv LOL... as long as ahem hates gopi and rashi wins in her kalakari i'm happy that sns stll has something to continue in their story LOL ... and nowadays there is some improvement also ,ahem getting some feelings towards gopi LOL... so please wait and watch it guys ,everything will be fine before the curtains fall on this show Thumbs Up

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by akelapothik

Yeah, I was too, plz sign the petition, the link is govem, thank You.

Why doesn't the site shown how many have signed the pettition till now? I've signed it, but would like to know as to how many people are actually interested in getting the show to change.

A couple of years earlier, I'd signed a petition which showed the no. of people already signed (not the names).

I am really interested in knowing about this.

Hey, there are 26 sign within 2 daysSmile
Here's the link  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/changesnsstory/signatures

Thank You...
ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i agree with all the points summed up ..we also know that one day or other these things will definitely happen ... after which we will not have any drama to continue on sns Unhappy ... do u want gohem to be off air soon LOL Ouch ... i love sns so much that i dnt mind what they show i just want it to be on-air for long time LOL ... i think same with u guys also ,wouldnt u miss sns and gohem if it shows all the points u wrote within a month or two and then ends it Disapprove or will it be good to watch if sns continues beyond a point taking the story after the very title of the show is justified like they are doing with shows on imagine tv LOL... as long as ahem hates gopi and rashi wins in her kalakari i'm happy that sns stll has something to continue in their story LOL ... and nowadays there is some improvement also ,ahem getting some feelings towards gopi LOL... so please wait and watch it guys ,everything will be fine before the curtains fall on this show Thumbs Up

Actually, we want development. Thats what everyone is demanding. CVs has unfinished plots. They can concentrate on that. We will be glad to see it. Check out the thread here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683488

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladydivine

Originally posted by --jas--

Actually, we want development. Thats what everyone is demanding. CVs has unfinished plots. They can concentrate on that. We will be glad to see it. Check out the thread here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1683488

Totally agree with you...

ladydivine

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Yeah, I was too, plz sign the petition, the link is govem, thank You.

Why doesn't the site shown how many have signed the pettition till now? I've signed it, but would like to know as to how many people are actually interested in getting the show to change.

A couple of years earlier, I'd signed a petition which showed the no. of people already signed (not the names).

I am really interested in knowing about this.

Hey, there are 26 sign within 2 daysSmile
Here's the link  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/changesnsstory/signatures

Thank You...

Thanks

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey frnds...plz keep signing the petition here:http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/changesnsstory/signatures

then only we will have some change in story line...

Shopnila

upadhyps Groupbie
upadhyps
upadhyps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
agree with you completely.  you have summed it up very well
Mariola Senior Member
Mariola
Mariola

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
agree with finaaly someone thinks the sam as i do.. will sign the petition