Let's Start a Petition...Link Added - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tabatha

Please let Ahem and Gopi be in love, and please let the tables turn on Rashi! Let Jigar see what kind of a person she is. 

👏 Absolutely, Plz sign the petition yaar,

Originally posted by shefali1018

People should stop watching the show TRP will drop and soemthing would be done about it...it is getting annoying ...

Sometimes, i too think that this should be done, but again, yaar, it's our favorite show, we have to protest this S*** storyline, rather stopping sns.

Originally posted by iyesha

thisn serial sees no progress.Ahem is a stone faced lead with no personality

😕 😕
😕
Originally posted by millli

Totally agree wid u... m jst getting irritated by all dis
i jst wnt gohem together nd happy!!

😊
Originally posted by tvfreak86

WE NEED A CHANGE!!!!

yes, yes yes, plz sign the petition...
Originally posted by -Predator-

Hi guys, so what's happening about the petition? Are we really getting our message to reach the PH of SNS?

How do we know whether we are actually progressing or not?

Sorry, i was busy with my exam, so was not able to update you, Sorry, Sorry,
Till now we have 58 signs, want more, plz invite your friends and use multiple ids. our friend -tellyaddict- will send this
Originally posted by aachus

ya.how  many signs we got???when we will sent to them?

85, want more, plz invite your friends and use multiple ids
Originally posted by zee10

count me in guys...this is only the show i am watching at the moment... Bt now I am fed up with the show. I don't kow why CV is not moving the serial...NEED A CHANGE ASAP!!!

Need more and more signs ASAP 😆
Originally posted by sripriyan

i do agree with you people...so many times rashi is talking in phone with her mother...and her mother is talking to rashi..but how come no time...both their conversation have not been overheard by some important people at home, eg. kokila, gopi, ahem, jigar...who can really get some brain working after hearing their conversation...they can do some track like that..and let any of their brain some spark of light and stop this nonsense and help gopi-ahem...i love if jigar do this..so that he will get to know the ugly side of his wife and start hating her...and avoiding her...luv sri

Superlike, you said whatever on my mind, and that's the question, are they all dumb?? I too want this to happen.
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

This isnt how a family works.

You atleast get a chance to explain yourself but that doesnt even happen here

Yeah, agreed, This isnt how a family works. they are portraying wrong view of indian family.