Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fezana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have given up on this show some time ago. Occasionally I visit the forum to see if any progress is made, but every time I read its at the same stage. No progress just kalakari going on and on and on. I think they want us to believe that evil triumphs over good and not the other way round. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am fed up with the show. 😕 They show something romantic between Ahem and Gopi but second later its ruined by rashi and her pathetic mother. Its been over a year now since the show began. Second year running but nothing has changed. At times I feel like quitting the show for good. I am sick of the story line! It never changes! ðŸ˜¡
-Saruu- thumbnail

This isnt how a family works.

You atleast get a chance to explain yourself but that doesnt even happen here

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls send the petetion fast ...really fedup
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Putting my name too! I only watch SNS.Half the days i don't watch the show .Read the updates. One form of protest could not watching the show for one day.One person could watch & write the updates. The ratings are bound to go down in the long run. The CVS would learn a lesson then.

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plz change this bhoot track its looking stupidity 
thank you
madhuleka thumbnail
Why does'nt Kokila try to educate Gopi?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
keep commenting on the petition frnds
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is happening here???? pl cut down the serial to half an hour..I believe we are getting to see all this crap just becoz of the 45 min time line( i hope so)...Somebody pl find the CV's and talk some sense into them)...God cant handle this anymore...If it goes at this rate, i believe saathiya will go off air soon...Horrible and there's absolutely no move on the storyline...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys, so what's happening about the petition? Are we really getting our message to reach the PH of SNS?

How do we know whether we are actually progressing or not?