...vibha...

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
good to know that your surgery was successful
would like to read now

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Right have to say this is a wonderful FF... nice concept, and really enjoying the way the story is going Big smile
Shocked she's studying Psychology haha... Dancing love that subject LOL, since I just studied it! She's so responsible, intelligent and caring towards her family! She has an amazing family, supportive and loving!
Arjun wants to be a doctor wow... very intellectual and sweet! He's also such a sweetheart, loves his family and is very understanding! Mummy's little boy hehe LOL
The phone call was funny haha LOL their meeting was even funnier LOL ROFL 
Salil's Mum wants Arohi as her daughter in law... but Arohi's mum wants Arjun as her son in law... Jokes! LOL
Liked how Arjun defended Arohi and Rajveer which started a small understanding and friendship between them Big smile
Wedding was superb... loved the way you described eveything, really cute and sweet! Cheeku and Dhondz LOL!
Arohi's descripition of her life partner defo fit Arjun haha... and like how he picked this up as well Wink
OMG OMG OMG Shocked Arohi met Karan and Kritika... wow! Love how you described their meeting! Day Dreaming I want to meet them Cry when will my parents let me go!!!! haha Cry
Her fake engagement was a smart move... like how she realised and stop herself! Truly do need guts to do something like that Thumbs Up
Big smile Arjun's mummy wants Arohi as her daugther in law.. perfect! Knew this would be her soution haha! Wink
The dating period has started and so has the vacations... Wink Can't wait to see the love develop between the two! Hug He's doing for his mum and her for her family amazing! Dancing

Great writing and amazing updates!
Please update soon Smile
and please add me to your PM list
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
waiting for u to post the update
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the support guys! here's a part... won't get another for a while but i promise a lil more arjjun in the next one.. this one doesn't have much of arjun-arohi cuz i did it a while ago and was going to expand but lost my train of thought..but i have another idea so just wait for like 3-4 weeks inshallah and remember a reminder would be excellent.. thanks and enjoy the part!

As we pulled up to the building Arjun started again.

Arjun: I forgot to mention, Dadi is here. 

Arohi: Dadi? She came back. Ab tho maza aayega.

Arjun: No. She is very sick right now. She can barely get up.

Arohi: Don't worry. We're here na, to nurse her back to health. 

Arjun smiled and we went up to the apartment. 

Arohi: Maasii!!!!!!

Savita: Puttar, tu aagaya? Kab se intezaar kar rahi hoon. Aa jao, your in time. I just set the table.

Arohi: Good, because I'm hungry. Where's mama?

Savita: They're arriving tomorrow. Aaj Rajveer ki appointment thi na?

Arohi: Oh, okay. Then I'll just call them later. Acha app batayein... Where's dadi?

Savita: Sleeping. It's almost time for her meds. 

Arohi: Acha, mujhe dedo; I'll give them to her.

Savita: Beta, are you sure.

Arohi: Of course Maasi. I love her just as much as you guys do!

Maasi showed me the routine and I went in and did exactly the same. Dadi was so excited to see me; I was relieved as we hadn't seen each other in a long time. My nani had alzhiemer before she passed away, hence get scared meeting an elderly family member; I get scared they will act like they don't know me or something.

Dadi and I talked for a bit and then she fell asleep, so I slipped out and talked to everyone about the plans.

Savita: So puttar, your friend?

Arohi: Actually, voh classes thi so...

Savita: Tho bus lekar aayegi?

Arohi: Yea, aise hi kuch. 

Savita: Well, no problem. Actually iski bua ke ghar ajj get together hai.

Arohi: That should be fun!  Actually maasi.. if you don't mind, can my friend stay with us? 

Savita: You think I'd let you drop your friend at a hotel?

Arohi: You're the best Maasi! (got up and hugged/kissed her)

We got up to leave for Arjun's bua's house. They lived right below us but we had to go as a family. Do you have any idea how long Gauri takes for her make up. Poor us, we had to wait. My make up took no more than 10-15 minutes "Just the way it should be" commented Arjun. Awkward, if you ask me! Well, everyone was finally out and we left!

Oh Gosh, everyone was there giving me weird looks. Arjun's bua and her 2 boys--not important, her sister-in-law and her 3 kids (Payal, Khushi, and Shyam), her sister's 2 kids (Simmi and Jay)! Omg, my jaan Love is here too.. which probably means Salil Bhai bhi hoga! i go to them first.

Arohi: Love!!!! 

Lovedeep: Aro!!!! kaisi hai tu?

Arohi: Fit and fine but you here?

(We went to the side)

Love: I have something to tell you... but wait what is this?

Arohi: What?

Love: That rock on your hand. You realize that's why people are staring?

Arohi: Oh, we'll talk about that later, what do you have to say?

Love: Look (showing her hand to me).

Arohi: Omg seriously! Who, what, when, where, how, and WHY? you're like 20! Itni jaldi bhi kya hai?

Love: Tumhe kya jaldi hai?

Arohi: LOVE! 

Love: Acha acha. He's nice; you know him. And Mom and dad like him too. Actually he's mom's choice. We talked. Liked each other. and then one day he proposed. I really think I'll be happy with him.

Arohi: Acha aur voh hai kaun...

Love: (Shying and looking down) Romit.

Arohi: ROMIT! Kumud aunty likes Romit for you!

Love: Ro, chill! So what, usme kya kharabi hai?

Arohi: Acha tho yeh bata, who'd she choose for Salil... Bhai.

Love: I love how you added bhai in the end, like you already know!

Arohi: I always call him bhai...

Love: But this time there was a pause. You sure this ring isn't from him?

Arohi: Eww, you know I love that kid like a brother. 

Love: I'm just kidding. She likes you but he said no! Anyways, sisters get married first according to Salil. He refuses to even think about this topic for a couple of years. Enough about me, what about you?

Arohi: What about me? 

Love: That ring... Arohi, where did you get that from?

Arohi: What do you mean?

Love: I know you got a diamond ring at your party but you refused to wear it and now...

Arohi: I changed my mind...

Love: Don't give me that! I know there's more! Aro, please! Don't ruin your life. You're only 18. You'll meet more guys.

Arohi: Love what do you think?

Love: You leave home and meet a guy and fall in love. The truth is sweety, you are not in love. 

Arohi: How could you think that Love. That I would go against my mother's wishes and elope with the first "man" I see!

Love: Tho kya kar rahi hai tu! 

Arohi: And even if I am, you're only 20! Who died and made you Love Guru!

Love: Aro, I have more experience than you and my mom wanted this!

Arohi: Love, one thing you never have to worry about is me going against my family Okay! Can we talk about this later please!

Love: Arohi, all I want you to know is that I am with you no matter what! I don't want this but if its your decision, I will be with you. 

Arohi: Thanks love. I really need that; to know you will be by my side whenever  I need support. (They hug and disperse-- mingle with everyone else)

Turns out Arjun's bua's relatives consist of my old friend (Shravan) from Europe. He came with his siblings (Sandy and Nidhi) and he is getting engaged. I was so excited! I only hung out with Shravan because Sandy and Nidhi were busy with Payal, Khushi, and Shyam. It was perfectly alright with me as I didn't really know Sandy or Nidhi. Eventually, we were sitting in a circle where the adults wanted the younger adults and kids to entertain them. Shefali and I looked at each other and an idea clicked! I finally found a way I could tease Shravan without making his engagement public (he didn't want anyone finding out yet). Shefu and I sang/danced to "Bhatke Panchi". It was funny because Sandy decided to play Shravan in our act while some verses were done by me and others by Shefali. What happened afterwords though was not! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorashruti_rai-anzaeram-SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69love.1Ruky07artajustpratimysticlover.vrshn.lazybluesmIsHeZ.xsoni4evaaparna4karanikapunam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...moonkmh

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
me first!!

but what happened afterwards?? Big smile

Edited by -vrshn- - 18 September 2011 at 1:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisismoonkmh

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
me second
reserved

thanks brainychild for the update
missed this ff a lot
nice update
luv the family atmosphere
will remind u for ur next update

Edited by Arjuhisis - 17 September 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Tnx for the pm n update
mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hey u updated finally!

loved it though it was short and devoid of arjuhi scenes much!

update soon!

tnx 4 the pm...

Go to top