Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by vrshn

oh! who is this mike??
aru has a crush on that guy??
oh my!!
will arjun come with maasi??
hey...take care...you will get well soon Smile
n yea it was my idea n i'm proud of it now 'coz you have made it too good!! Embarrassed

u'll see who Mike is..he's semi-important for the story later on.. just like rey is

u really think i did it well (karanika meet arjuhi)  I had better ideas but every time I sat to write them, they disappeared! so i did the best i could..lol

thanks and keep reading/commenting:D

oh no! mike's character will interrupt them after marriage too??
n yea the karanika part was too good! Smile

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
it was nice
they are thinking about marriage
continue soon
justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i think they wil jst do d engagement...m luving this ff...its going gr8888888...thnx 4 d pm...tc :)
Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
great - arjuhi is going to be married - superb - this ff is turning out to be very interesting - pls continue
deeshu Senior Member
deeshu
deeshu

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
nice update buddy...Star gonna intresting after every post Thumbs Up
luv the idea of massi to gt married ARJUHI...very happy with

silently but finally they agreed to marry each other  it led to their new path of life ...happy for them ...
waiting for next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruky07

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hmm well gd chappy...
w8 to c d next one
soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
wow awsome update
r arjun n aruhi reli gna get married cont soon 
fanx 4 da pm x
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

When we got back we say Maasi sitting on the computer chair.

Arohi; Maasi, are you alright?

Maasi: Yes, but I have a headache.

Arohi: I'll give you medication for that and go to sleep. I'll find something for us to do while you rest.

Maasi: Okay. Sorry beta.

Arohi: No Maasi, it's not like you can control your headaches.

As we step out, Rachel calls out for me. 

Rachel: Hey Ro (my nickname for her). What ya doin?

Arohi: Nothing. I have to find something so he doesn't get bored (pointing to Arjun)

Rachel: Isn't today Work-Out Day?

Arohi: Ya but you need your student ID for that. He's just a guest.

Rachel: Use mine. I'll convince them.

Arohi: Then what are you gonna do?

Rachel: I'm going out for the day.

Rachel helped Arjun into the gym on her card and we worked out. Arjun did some bench presses while I went on the treadmill.  Here I found my geography partner Amit next to me.. 

Arohi: Hey Ammy. Long time. Haven't seen you in class. Something up?

Amit: Yeah, I've been caught up in so many family issues its unbelievable. My sister make me so mad!

Arohi: It can't be that bad! 

Amit: Oh yeah? She broke off her engagement.

Arohi: So... Wait! She was engaged?

Amit: For like a week and then she found someone new!

Arohi: Well at least this happened before they were married!

Amit: Do you have any idea how much we spent on the engagement. She had spent 2 years convincing mom and dad that he was the one!

Arohi: Isn't the like 23? You believed her at 21 that he was PERFECT?

Amit: NO! That's why it took us two years. We figured she didn't move on so he must be worth something.

Arohi: She told him right? Not like she texted or something...

Amit: Yeah she brought him to dinner and broke it to all of us. Mom and dad are FURIOUS!

Arohi: Look, I don't know what your crying about. Engagement is nothing official! I mean it is but it can be broken... If she married him and did this, then I'd see it as an issue too! But right now, all I can say is good riddance!

Amit: I guess...

Arohi: Look Ammy. We're desi's. Dating is not allowed as it is, right. And you know your sister. So for her, engagement is like a dating period. This is when we tell if he or she is the right one. Your sister wasn't playing with him for 2 years. She was simply asking for permission. In a week, she realized that he was not the one and found a new guy.

Amit: I guess, in a twisted way, that makes sense. 

Arohi: Now chill out and exercise! Looks like someone's been over fed!

Amit: Umm.. Rude! 

And we exercised. Amit went one way while Arjun and I went the other. We went to CVS to get medication for Maasi. The ride to was quiet but we talked while we were in the car coming back 

Arjun: So Arohi, were you serious?

Arohi: About what?

Arjun: Your views... 

Arohi: What views... On what, I mean?

Arjun: Relationships... well, engagement...

Arohi: Engagement... oh, you mean about what I said to Ammy... Kind of. I mean in his case, of course. You don't know his sister. Well, neither do I but even in 1 meeting, I know enough! But me... you're asking if I think like that?

Arjun: Yeah, are those your views on engagement/marriage?

Arohi: Marriage has always been an unbreakable bond for me. Of course there are reasons I see why you would break loose but over all its an eternal bond. As for engagement... I mean its a bond, but its not official. Engagements toot thi hain tho itna dhook nahi hota. I think its better to break an engagement rather than a marriage. 

Arjun: And for us.. for what mom said...

Arohi: Arjun, I really don't know. After all, I'm only 18; I've never been engaged... I only said all that to Amit so he wouldn't be all that tensed.

Arjun: How about we go on with it...

Arohi: With what?

Arjun: What mom wants. I told you whoever mom says and whenever, I'm ready. Obviously mom likes you!  But then again, I'm also 24. It's really up to you about what you want in life, especially if you think this is the answer to your problems. If you think by getting engaged or marriage will help you not get attracted to any other being on earth, then you should have the choice. 

Arohi: It won't stop me from getting attracted but it will help me stay in my limits. I don't know what to do. Arjun look, we try it as Amit's sister. We'll "date" during our "engagement period". I know your not too fond of that but its up to you. We should go now... it's getting late and you have a 4 hour drive back. 

It was an awkward conversation but I guess it was also very necessary. I couldn't even look at Arjun while having this conversation (he was driving). All I could do was play with my ring. 

When we got back, Maasi ask any questions and was all set, so I bid them farewell. A second later, a group of girls and boys (G) came around me.

G: So... we were talking and came to the conclusion that you're lying.

Arohi: About...

G: That ring.

Arohi: What lie?

G: You're only 18. You aren't getting married!

They kept teasing me about how I wanted attention so I did this. Every time I tried to say something, they would shut me out by talking over me. I didn't know what else to do and eventually was on the verge of tears. It felt like high school again. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89SHAHAD971silverleavesMsFuzzybear69love.1Ruky07piamistarshravijustprati...Sheher...arta..anshita..mIsHeZ.xsoni4evakritz4everlazybluespunam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Go to top