lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
okay update
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Let me explain. Gauri and I love KITNI MOHABBAT HAI, and moreover Karanika's chemistry. Sometimes, we are found watching the episode and reciting lines to each other pretending to be Karan and Kritika. 

Anyways, now Gauri has seen that I met Kundra in Delhi, where she couldn't go due to previous commitments, she was pissed! In anger, she stopped the video, shut the television, and sat on the couch with an angry look on her face.

Savita: Arre, kya hua Gauri puttar?

Gauri: Ma! Did you see that! How could you Arohi. I thought we were friends!

Arohi: Gauri...

Gauri: Oh just stop it Arohi! You should've told me! Is this a way to find out? You know how much this means to me and still you hid it! We're not in the third grade anymore Aro... we don't have to wear the same clothes or have the same interests or experiences but sharing them is something we've always done. How could you leave me out this time!

It was silent for a while. I knew she was upset and she had every right to be. Our friendship has always been unique; after all, it IS based on rivalry! But we've always been good in confiding in each other and knowing that we'll be happy for each other. I should not have hid Karan from her; it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. I should've been the one to tell her about Delhi and now I felt like an idiot. But I knew how to make it up to her!

I close my eyes and start singing:

TUMKO CHOO KE BHI CHOONE KO KARTA HAI DIL

PAAKE BHI PAANE KO KARTA HAI DIL

AAWARGI AANE LAGI

SAANSON MEIN KHUSHBOO CHA NE LAGI

DIL PE DEWAANAGI CHA GAYI IS KADAR

BAND AANKHON SE BHI MUJHKO AAYE NAZAR

KAISE KAHEIN HAME KITNI MOHABBAT HAI.. 

HAAN MOHABBAT HAI-- I pause

Gauri sings-- KAISE KAHEIN HAME KITNI MOHABBAT HAI..

KITNI MOHABBAT HAI

Arohi: Matlab maaf kardiya?

Gauri: Tujhse kaun naraaz reh sakta hai?

Arohi: Haan, voh tho hai! (we hug)

Arjun: Dramebaaz! Itni si baath pe naraazgi aur itni jaldi maafi bhi!

Gauri: Bhaiyya, app hi tho keh rahe hain itni si baath... tho maafi bhi jaldi milni thi

Arjun: Acha meri behen, tujhse koi jeet sakta hai?!

Gauri: Nahi! Tho ab Arohi.. punishment yeh hai ke tumhe sab kuch batana hoga voh bhi video ke bigair!

Arohi: DONE!

FLASHBACK:

Karan: Chal Arjun. You have to come.

Arjun: Why? Ganga hai na tere paas.

Karan: Nahi, sirf Arohi aur Shefali hain. Ganga has a case so she's not coming and I can't handle two nut cases alone!

Arohi: Excuse me! Nut case? 

Savita: Beta, kyun pareshaan kar raha hai. Aur voh bechara 2 ladkiyon ko kaise sambhaale ga? Tum jao aur madat karo. Iss bahane Delhi bhi dekh lena.

Arjun: Teek hai ma. Sirf apke liye.

And so we were off to Delhi. It was a long 3 hour drive but we made it, that too on time! We were the first ones there waiting for KK when Karan got a call and had to leave aside for a little bit.

Arjun: So you girls happy?

Shefali: Of course!  We're going to meet KARAN KUNDRA and KRITIKA KAMRA! o wait, look there they are and other fans too. Lets go Arohi, we have to beat them!

So while Arjun sat on a nearby bench, Shefali and I ran to meet Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra. We all talked and took pictures (they were promoting Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2) for a while. We waited till the two got time to talk to us; they had to entertain other fans too.

Shefali: Wow Karan. You are so tall!

Kundra kind of chuckled it off.

Arohi: Sorry for my friend. She's a little over excited to meet you. 

Kundra: Haha. It's fine. We're used to such comments.

Kritika: So where are you girls from?

Arohi: Well, I'm from New York while Shefu is from India. We were at Canada because my bro was getting married but they changed the venue to India. We were supposed to be gone but delayed the flight so we can meet you guys.

Kritika: Wow that is so sweet of you guys. Itne bhare fans ho? 

Arjun interupts: Arohi here never misses one episode. And if thats not enough, my sister and her repeat dialogues all day! 

Arohi: Stop it Arjun, your embarrassing me!

Kritika: No no, don't be embarrassed, but dialogues...?

Arjun: My sister being Karan and she being Kritika... At the end of every show (roll eyes).

Kritika: So Arohi, how would you like to "act" with the real Karan?

Arohi: Are you serious?

Kritika: Yeah, Karan come on. It would be interesting! Right guys *to the crowd*

*crowd gives a forced yeah*

Kritika: If you're such a big fan as you claim, then reenact the scene in which we both gave the auditions for Kitni Mohabbat Hai.

Arohi: ME? Seriously?

Kritika: In your places... 3..2..1..ACTION!

I walked over to Kundra and fell in his arms! It felt like forever but I know he didn't keep me there for too long.. o well, a girl can dream right..haha.. Anyways, after he helped me stand up, I slightly blushed and walked away. I hope it wasn't too obvious.

Kundra: So how was the wedding. I hope you enjoyed yourself and got to see India too. It's so much different than Canada or the US.

Arohi: Yes it is. Actually the wedding got over just recently and we both had a blast. 

At this point everything was clearing up so Arjun came to us.

Arjun: So you met your idols. Can we go now?

Shefali: Bhai! Be Nice!

Kundra: So this is your brother?

Arohi: No, no, no... He's right over there (pointing to Karan who is walking our way.)

Kritika: Oh My Gosh! Pinch me now! That is Karan, the singer.

Arohi: Yap! My bro who got married. He's not really my bro but no less of one. After all, he drove me 3 hours just so I can meet my idol, that too without complaining!

Karan: Hi guys! So is my baby girl happy now?

Arohi: Yes Bhaiyya. You're the best!

Kritika: I know I should be professional but can I please have an autograph!

Karan: Oh, so I have fans here too. Of course, who do I make it out to?

Kritika: "Kritika Kamra, my biggest fan!"

Kundra: And one for me too. You can make it out to "Karan Kundra, my #1 fan"

Karan: Haha. Of course. 

Kundra: If you don't mind can I request something. If you are in no hurry, lets go out to dinner, all of us.

Shefali: Omg Bhaiyya, can we? (turns) Arohi, tum poocho na! He'll never say no to you.

Arohi: Please Karan Bhaiyya! Please!

Karan: Agar Arjun maan gaya...

Ughh yeh Arjun bhi na. Everywhere Arjun, Arjun. Voh na hua tho pata nahi kya hua!

I took him to the side to talk:

Arohi: Arjun! 

Arjun: Nope!

Arohi: I thought that as long as we were in India, I was your responsibility and so was my happiness. 

Arjun: Dude, that's blackmail!

Arohi: Tho tum maan gaye?

Arjun: FINE! 

I go back to the gang and we leave for a restaurant. 

We order food and talk. 

Arohi: You both were fabulous in Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2. I don't know why they named you a non-dancer Karan but you were wonderful!

Kundra: Haha, I don't see why they did either (winked).

Kritika: So do you dance too or just enjoy watching.

Arohi; Dance is my passion! All I need is music and I'm all over the place.

Kundra: What do you dance to?

Arohi: Anything, except slow sappy songs. But I mean like Umrao Jaan songs, I can do wonders. Mukti did really good in the fusion round and that remix was amazing but you can't beat the original. Mama jokes around that Rekha, Madhuri, and Aishwaria were very lucky I wasn't born then or I would have given them a run for their money!

Kundra: Ooo.. So you think you are better than Rekha ji. 

Arohi: Haha, not better but not that bad either (wink)

Kundra: Tho challange ho jaye?

I danced to the original song "In aankhon ki masti- Umrao Jaan". The cleared the tables on the account of Karanika and let me perform. Though I wasn't wearing the proper attire, everyone loved it. They were mesmerized, including my gang, karanika, and other customers! It felt amazing yet embarrassing!

FLASHFORWARD:

Honestly bacha, it would've been more fun with you but please don't be mad. I mean if you were in my place, you would've done the same thing!

Gauri: No... I wouldn't have danced or took Arjun Bhaiiya.(quietly laughing afterwords)

Arohi; Sweety, I didn't have a choice! But I'm glad Arjun went. Otherwise, work work work. Like he has no other life! 

To Arjun: Thank you for the trip. You really helped me out a lot... even with meeting my idol and what not. It was very sweet of you.

Arjun: Don't sweat it. Just DON'T CALL ME SWEET!

Arohi: Yeah Yeah Yeah...

And all summer long, we stayed like this.. Did lots of Masti and enjoyed ourselves. Of course It was me, Gauri, Shefali, and Love   and Arjun, Rajveer, Romit, and Salil but our groups enjoyed each other and I concluded Arjun isn't that bad of a guy after all...but my partner...not so sure... But I have a while to decide that.  On that note, summer ended and mom dropped me off at Edinboro University at Earp Hall. 

if wondering romit and shefali live with maasi for studies. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89piamist-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69love.1shane1justpratichanni_star...Sheher....vrshn.soni4evakritz4ever...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
goodupdate - so u brought Karanika into your ff - that so nice of you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
very nice update...
karanika met arjuhi...
!!

brainychild92

Ruky07 Senior Member
Ruky07
Ruky07

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Nice update,doin great job.
karanika met arjuhi,that was cool :)
Update soon

brainychild92

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
lovly update
arjuhi n karanika 2geva dat waa reli nyc plzz conjt soon
fanx 4 da pm

brainychild92

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
lovely update..Karnika meetinmg arjuhi..thats really kewl...

Go to top