Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
next part is the jubilee and a surprise regarding arjun-arohi...  in this part i wanted to show indirect jealousy/insecurities from arjun's side. i know i didn't do a good job, its just i have an exam tomorrow but i promised an update so here it is...  and like arjuhisis said, on a token of KING K's birthday, a treat... too bad its not what i wanted but please understand study pressure... and do please like and comment

After the last scream, which was done by me, I heard a lot of laughter and clapping, indicating that everyone enjoyed. Shefali and I were also laughing, alongside with Shravan, Sandy, and Nidhi. The last one clapping was Khushi. She eventually got up and started walking towards me (slow clapping). 

Khushi: Very good. Amazing. Mind Blowing Arohi Darling!

Arohi: umm, thanks I guess.

Khushi: You guess? No Arohi, tumne tho bohat acha kiya. Of course tum tho kuch galath kar hi nahi sakti! You're always right and perfect. I mean just look at you. No matter what you do, no body ever questions you! You're 18 and committed. It's fine. You even got engaged, thats fine! And now you're flirting shamelessly at random men but thats just fine and dandy with everyone!

Arohi: Khushi...--voice trembling

Khushi: Don't Khushi me! First you become my best friend. Then for no apparent reason, stop communicating, and now when I'm moving on and making other friends, you want to steal them from me too! Akhir, maine tumhara kya bigada hai Arohi.

Arohi: Khushi, tum...--voice trembling; eyes teary; ran away to another room.

I run to the empty room of the boys and lock the door. I don't understand what's going on. Khushi's outburst was so random. Why would she react like this, I don't understand! I mean we were always good friends but life took us in different directions. I got busy with school and sports and she with her life. I remember trying to call her and her mom would tell me she's busy. After a while, I got tired of leaving messages and not getting any call back so I stopped. Never in my strangest dreams did I imagine she would react this way. And what did she mean by I never do wrong. Aise kya ho gaya! If she didn't like me hanging out with Sandy or Shravan she could've told me. What was the need to bring up my engagement... how did she know? It's just a ring. I mean Arjun and I don't even consider it official yet! This is so embarrassing; how am I supposed to go outside and face everybody. I take my hand to my face and feel that it is wet. I dry my face with my dupatta but again its wet. It won't stop no matter how much I try! 

---KNOCK KNOCK---  Arohi Beta, darvaza kholo! Beta! 

I hear yelling and knocking but, after all those accusations and drama, I don't have the guts to face anybody. I stay silent and in 3 minutes its so quiet, you could hear a pin drop!    "--Knock-- Can I come in?" I hear a light knock and a deep husky voice. Something inside of me is telling me that I can trust him and let him in. I'm known for listening to my guts so I follow. I'm looking down and open the door only so much that he can come in.

Arjun: You okay?

silent sobs

Arjun: It wasn't your fault. Khushi ko itna nahi bolna chahiye tha. 

Arohi: s0bs again...

Arjun: Everyone is waiting for you outside... even Khushi. I think she may want to apologize...

Arohi: No Arjun, she just wants to ask me what this damn ring means; if I'm committed or not and if i'm not then why the ring! and if i am t hen when am i introducing him to everyone! You know what I can't deal with this! Not right now! I need some fresh air. 

And I run out without listening to what he had to say, not knowing he was right behind me. Some people did try to stop me but I didn't stop. I need to clear my head right now. I close the door behind me and see somebody by the elevator. I seem to recognize the figure and dash towards the elevator, not hearing the door open behind me. 

I dash towards the figure and put my arms around him and sob. At first I can tell he's excited to see me but when he hears me sob, he puts his arms around and tries comforting me.

PERSON: Babes, what's wrong?

AROHI: Nothing. It's just very overwhelming.

PERSON: What?

AROHI: Everything...

PERSON: You told them?

AROHI: No. But the looks...

PERSON: Hey, you should've thought of that before you wore that ring. 

AROHI: But it's just a ring!

PERSON:It's also a symbol. Now lets go inside and have some fun!

AROHI; Okay, but they might be surprised to see you. Only Maasi knew I invited a friend.

PERSON: Don't worry about me; I'll fit right in!

I turn back and enter the apartment.

CHANGE OF VIEWS:

FLASHBACK TO WHEN AROHI DOESN'T HEAR THE DOOR OPEN AS SHE RUNS TO THE FIGURE...  It was Arjun that opened the door to talk to her but saw that she ran to another man, one that he had not seen. It pinched to see Arohi cry in someone else's arms but why would that affect me. I better go back before she catches me or worse, someone else comes and sees her.

GO BACK:

Arohi enters the apartment with the random dude. Nobody looked too happy.

Khushi comes in front. Well, I was going to apologize but I guess you have an announcement to make. 

Arohi: Actually, yes I do. Maasi, I told you a friend was coming. This is my BESTIE Rey. He has some work here and I promised him I'd show him around if he came and did something for me.

Khushi: Aur voh kya hai?  

Arohi: Voh tumhe jaldi pata chal jaye ga (coldly).

Rey: Hey guys. I hope I didn't disturb.

Everyone was not too happy seeing Rey but went back to normal soon. 

Rey: How about you introduce me to your maasi and her family. 

Arohi: Come on. First meet Dadi! (she blesses him). Hey Gauri! Meet my best friend, Rey. This is Gauri and Shefali. They are cousin's and two of my very good friends. This little dude is Billu- my sweetheart! And last but not least, Maasa and Maasi! 

Rey: What about the other one.. Arjun?

If looks could kill, he'd be dead!

Arohi: Come, meet him too! 

Arjun was with his cousins talking. 

Arohi: Can I talk to you for a minute. 

Arjun: Umm, sure. 

Arohi: I want you to meet my best friend, Rey. Rey, this is Arjun. 

Rey: Hi. I just wanted to meet the family of Arohi's beloved Maasi. You're in med school i hear?

Arjun: Yeah, half way done. 

Rey: Ro's mom talks about you guys a lot too. She really admires you.

Arjun: So you know her family? (suspicious tone)

Rey: No, only her mom and Rajveer. I met lil Raj maybe once.

I don't want to keep them together for too long. I don't know why but it looks like Arjun wants to bite off Rey's head! 

Arohi; Umm, Rey, where's your stuff? 

Rey: Well, this is it (a small backpack on his back).

Arohi: Wow, you are amazing! 

Rey: Pack light is the way to go! 

Maasi: Bacha party, we have to go. Rey, if you don't mind, can you stay here? There is more room here than in my home.

Rey: Yeah, no problem. 

Arohi; Don't worry, I'll pick you up first thing in the morning (wink)

And we all leave for home.

i'M posting my present  pm list on the first page.. if want on it, like this post and send me a buddy request and i will add u to it...

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arjun jealous 😆 going to be interesting! 😉

Why did Khushi have a go at Arohi???? 😕

Please update soon...! Having Rey around is going to be interesting I think hehehe
Thanks

Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update
luvd arjun gettin jelous lol
cnt w8 2 read more plzz cont soon x
fanx 4 da pm x
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update brainychild

letme read it -
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
resere d

Oh an update after a very long time brainychild

very nice one
hmmm, arjun is jealous of rey and aru
good signs
hope aru and arjun get to know each other more and hope rey helps them to come together
pls continue soon brainychild

Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jealously is always good to read and it was fun!

why did kushi react that way?!
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so arjun got jealous! that's gud news!
rey is here means he will help arohi!
but y did khushi had an outburst?
it was so cute to see arjun jealous! i totally loved this update!
i was thinking abt this update last day and u updated tnk u so much dear!
now all the best 4 ur exams!
tnx 4 the pm...
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol arjun is jealouss!!!! yay update soon(:
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wow jealous arjun...hmmm i love the sound of that lol

cant wait 4 d nxt update

pls contsoon

and add me 2 ur pm list.x