oh! who is this mike??
aru has a crush on that guy??
oh my!!
will arjun come with maasi??
hey...take care...you will get well soon 😊
n yea it was my idea n i'm proud of it now 'coz you have made it too good!! 😳
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
good long update - good - who is this mike and where is our arjun? the story is interesting -
take care of your health -
awsome update itz relii intrestin plzz cont soon x
hey the ff is interesting
take care and pm me too
Originally posted by vrshn

oh! who is this mike??
aru has a crush on that guy??
oh my!!
will arjun come with maasi??
hey...take care...you will get well soon 😊
n yea it was my idea n i'm proud of it now 'coz you have made it too good!! 😳

u'll see who Mike is..he's semi-important for the story later on.. just like rey is

u really think i did it well (karanika meet arjuhi)  I had better ideas but every time I sat to write them, they disappeared! so i did the best i could..lol

thanks and keep reading/commenting:D
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

good long update - good - who is this mike and where is our arjun? the story is interesting -
take care of your health -

arjun is coming... just wait for it..  thank you for commenting:D

so long story short the surgery didn't happen so i wrote another part..rey and mike play an important-ish role later on the story... here's it is, read and comment!

It's 3:00pm now; I've been in my room since english was over at 2:15. I've been hiding from Mike more than anything but why? I have to get over this and Rey is leaving for the weekend today so I gotta see him too. I'm so glad he's going home for the weekend, especially since he's had some trouble with his dad in the last couple of years. He's very close to his mom so I think this will help resolve the tension with his dad, or at least lessen them.

I run down the hall and knock on Rey's door. 

"Stop!" I hear Mike yell. "Arohi, we have to talk"

Luckily Rey opened the door and I just ignored Mike. 

Rey: You, here...right now?

Arohi: I figured I should be with my best friend before he leaves

Rey: Girl, I'm coming back in 2 days!

Arohi: Shut up! I was getting bored in my room.

Rey: Why aren't you with Mika?

Arohi: Excuse me? What does that mean?

Rey: Well, you guys are together all the time.  I thought something was happening between you. Hell, everyone thought that!

Arohi: Rey! You know I'm not like that. I mean at 18, a commitment?

Rey: Yeah, says that ROCK on your left ring finger! You guys didn't do anything stupid did you!

Arohi: Why does everyone assume Mike gave it to me?

Rey: Didn't he?

Arohi: NO!

Rey: Then?

Arohi: Well... (KNOCK KNOCK)

Anam (an RA): Rey, Arohi... you guys signed up to audition for the multicultural event... its today! Lets go!

Rey: What! 

Arohi: I forgot. Well, lets go!

Rey: Fine. Which one? How about the dance on Geeta's Guitar Mix?

Arohi: Nahh! That's comedy and I'm not in the mood.. how about..you remember Rishtey? 

Rey: Nah, you can't get the expressions right...

Aohi: I'm in a sad/anguish type of mood so thats perfect!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF0-ShqaeMo&feature=BFa&list=PL8357105610A70D17&index=23)-- (this is what I had in mind).

(5:00) Rey's mom picked him from the auditions. They went pretty well. I love his mom! She is so sweet and her food is to die for!

RM: So are you packed?

Rey: Ya mom. Lemme say bi to Aro.

Arohi: Rey can you do me a favor. Someone's coming to visit but I don't know if they'll leave today or tomorrow. Can I

Rey: How dare you! Since when do you have to ask for anything? Your my best friend, don't ever make that mistake again!

Arohi: Love you!! Thanks!

Rey: Enjoy and I want to hear everything about this rock when I get back!

I just smiled as he left with his mom. The reason I asked for Rey's room is because he has a double bed. His roommate and him didn't get along so he moved out; Rey kept his bed so he has more space to sleep. 

(6:00) RING RING.. It's my phone... and its mom. Wonder what she wants.

Amrit: Arohi, maasi paunch gayi hain. She needs you to let her in.

Arohi: Sure. 

I wash my face (eyes are red and puffy) go to the door and see Maasi. 

Arohi: MAASI!!!!What a surprise! Let's go in.

Maasi: Arrey, ruk. Arjun ko aane do.

Arohi :Arjun? Yahan?

Arjun: Tho main bus ya taxi se bhej ta kya?

I rolled my eyes and let the two enter.

Maasi: So yeh hai meri bachi ka kamra. 

Arohi: Yep. Everything I need in this small room. You guys must be hungry. Lets go to the cafe and eat. Its getting late and you both must be tired.

It was only 8 when we got back but Arjun hadn't slept the night before and he looked tired. Arjun slept in my room while Maasi and I went to Rey's room.

Maasi: You know Arohi, I am so proud of you! Tumhari vajah se Amrit ko bhi independent hona par raha hai. Kahan voh kuch nahi kar sakti thi tumhare bina. 

Arohi: Maasi, you're making me feel guilty for leaving.

Maasi: Nahi Aro. Amrit ko yeh chahiye tha. You both are learning to be independent. Par itni bhi independent na ho ke kisi ko apne dil ki baat na pata sakey.

Arohi: Main kuch samjhi nahi...

Maasi: Yeh aankhein bhi na. Jhoot bolna hi nahi aata inhe. Tum roh rahi thi?

Arohi: Nahi..Voh.. Aisa nahi bas..

Maasi: Ab mujhse bhi jhoot bole gi?

Arohi: Nahi..Voh...

Maasi: Main sab samaj thi hoon. isiliye Gauri ko nahi bheja. Ek tho teri aankhein tamatar jaisi lal hain aur upar se teri ungli mein angooti (ring).

Oh shoot. I forgot to take it off... Now what am I going to do.

Maasi: Tu soch rahi hai ke ab kya karegi. Sach bata de. Main tho teri best maasi hoon na. Bachpan se teri taraf li hai tho ab nahi loongi?

Arohi: (about to cry) Maasi aise baat nahi hai. Bas samajh nahi aa raha kaise samjha hoon apko. Lets start from the beginning.

Maasi, you know how having a boyfriend is such a big deal but I never let it affect me; not in high school and not here in college. I've been told I get get many guys because of my looks and nature; its a lethal combination! But I've never been attracted to anyone till now. There is a very nice and good looking guy in school, Mike. I figured being his friend will help me get over the crush but I was wrong. The attraction grew. Yesterday we went to see a movie and when we came back it started to rain. He attempted to get close to me and kiss me and the worst part was, I secretly wanted it. I know its wrong; after all, I can't deceive my parents like this. Un ne bhi kitne sapne sajaye honge na meri liye. So I decided to wear this ring on my finger; to keep him away and for me to stay in my limits. 

Maasi, are you listening? Please don't be mad at me. 

Maasi: Lets go to sleep and talk about it in this morning.

Poori raat neend nahi aayi. Alas I fell asleep for like 3 hours only. It was 8 am when Maasi got up and realized that I'm not sleeping.

Maasi: Remember how I said i was proud of you? I'm 10x more proud now! Bohat himmat chahiye sach maana. Not to mention not succumbing in peer pressure. You wanted to be with him yet you felt it is not good for your family and their reputation. I am so proud of you!

Arohi: Couldn't you tell me last night. I couldn't go to sleep!

Maasi: Last night I was confused but I realized that you are not wrong. I have a solution to your problem if you are willing...

Ab yeh Maasi ka kya solution hosakta hai? please write your thoughts:D

i wish the solution is arjun!!
res.
that was great
also the solution must be arjun
very nice update...wow, i luvd it..thnx n tc :)
btw whts d solution???????????
post next chappy asap
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago