it was relii relii nyc cont soon plz x
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
last part n last line gives ma eart atack
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Let me explain. Gauri and I love KITNI MOHABBAT HAI, and moreover Karanika's chemistry. Sometimes, we are found watching the episode and reciting lines to each other pretending to be Karan and Kritika. 

Anyways, now Gauri has seen that I met Kundra in Delhi, where she couldn't go due to previous commitments, she was pissed! In anger, she stopped the video, shut the television, and sat on the couch with an angry look on her face.

Savita: Arre, kya hua Gauri puttar?

Gauri: Ma! Did you see that! How could you Arohi. I thought we were friends!

Arohi: Gauri...

Gauri: Oh just stop it Arohi! You should've told me! Is this a way to find out? You know how much this means to me and still you hid it! We're not in the third grade anymore Aro... we don't have to wear the same clothes or have the same interests or experiences but sharing them is something we've always done. How could you leave me out this time!

It was silent for a while. I knew she was upset and she had every right to be. Our friendship has always been unique; after all, it IS based on rivalry! But we've always been good in confiding in each other and knowing that we'll be happy for each other. I should not have hid Karan from her; it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. I should've been the one to tell her about Delhi and now I felt like an idiot. But I knew how to make it up to her!

I close my eyes and start singing:

TUMKO CHOO KE BHI CHOONE KO KARTA HAI DIL

PAAKE BHI PAANE KO KARTA HAI DIL

AAWARGI AANE LAGI

SAANSON MEIN KHUSHBOO CHA NE LAGI

DIL PE DEWAANAGI CHA GAYI IS KADAR

BAND AANKHON SE BHI MUJHKO AAYE NAZAR

KAISE KAHEIN HAME KITNI MOHABBAT HAI.. 

HAAN MOHABBAT HAI-- I pause

Gauri sings-- KAISE KAHEIN HAME KITNI MOHABBAT HAI..

KITNI MOHABBAT HAI

Arohi: Matlab maaf kardiya?

Gauri: Tujhse kaun naraaz reh sakta hai?

Arohi: Haan, voh tho hai! (we hug)

Arjun: Dramebaaz! Itni si baath pe naraazgi aur itni jaldi maafi bhi!

Gauri: Bhaiyya, app hi tho keh rahe hain itni si baath... tho maafi bhi jaldi milni thi

Arjun: Acha meri behen, tujhse koi jeet sakta hai?!

Gauri: Nahi! Tho ab Arohi.. punishment yeh hai ke tumhe sab kuch batana hoga voh bhi video ke bigair!

Arohi: DONE!

FLASHBACK:

Karan: Chal Arjun. You have to come.

Arjun: Why? Ganga hai na tere paas.

Karan: Nahi, sirf Arohi aur Shefali hain. Ganga has a case so she's not coming and I can't handle two nut cases alone!

Arohi: Excuse me! Nut case? 

Savita: Beta, kyun pareshaan kar raha hai. Aur voh bechara 2 ladkiyon ko kaise sambhaale ga? Tum jao aur madat karo. Iss bahane Delhi bhi dekh lena.

Arjun: Teek hai ma. Sirf apke liye.

And so we were off to Delhi. It was a long 3 hour drive but we made it, that too on time! We were the first ones there waiting for KK when Karan got a call and had to leave aside for a little bit.

Arjun: So you girls happy?

Shefali: Of course!  We're going to meet KARAN KUNDRA and KRITIKA KAMRA! o wait, look there they are and other fans too. Lets go Arohi, we have to beat them!

So while Arjun sat on a nearby bench, Shefali and I ran to meet Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra. We all talked and took pictures (they were promoting Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2) for a while. We waited till the two got time to talk to us; they had to entertain other fans too.

Shefali: Wow Karan. You are so tall!

Kundra kind of chuckled it off.

Arohi: Sorry for my friend. She's a little over excited to meet you. 

Kundra: Haha. It's fine. We're used to such comments.

Kritika: So where are you girls from?

Arohi: Well, I'm from New York while Shefu is from India. We were at Canada because my bro was getting married but they changed the venue to India. We were supposed to be gone but delayed the flight so we can meet you guys.

Kritika: Wow that is so sweet of you guys. Itne bhare fans ho? 

Arjun interupts: Arohi here never misses one episode. And if thats not enough, my sister and her repeat dialogues all day! 

Arohi: Stop it Arjun, your embarrassing me!

Kritika: No no, don't be embarrassed, but dialogues...?

Arjun: My sister being Karan and she being Kritika... At the end of every show (roll eyes).

Kritika: So Arohi, how would you like to "act" with the real Karan?

Arohi: Are you serious?

Kritika: Yeah, Karan come on. It would be interesting! Right guys *to the crowd*

*crowd gives a forced yeah*

Kritika: If you're such a big fan as you claim, then reenact the scene in which we both gave the auditions for Kitni Mohabbat Hai.

Arohi: ME? Seriously?

Kritika: In your places... 3..2..1..ACTION!

I walked over to Kundra and fell in his arms! It felt like forever but I know he didn't keep me there for too long.. o well, a girl can dream right..haha.. Anyways, after he helped me stand up, I slightly blushed and walked away. I hope it wasn't too obvious.

Kundra: So how was the wedding. I hope you enjoyed yourself and got to see India too. It's so much different than Canada or the US.

Arohi: Yes it is. Actually the wedding got over just recently and we both had a blast. 

At this point everything was clearing up so Arjun came to us.

Arjun: So you met your idols. Can we go now?

Shefali: Bhai! Be Nice!

Kundra: So this is your brother?

Arohi: No, no, no... He's right over there (pointing to Karan who is walking our way.)

Kritika: Oh My Gosh! Pinch me now! That is Karan, the singer.

Arohi: Yap! My bro who got married. He's not really my bro but no less of one. After all, he drove me 3 hours just so I can meet my idol, that too without complaining!

Karan: Hi guys! So is my baby girl happy now?

Arohi: Yes Bhaiyya. You're the best!

Kritika: I know I should be professional but can I please have an autograph!

Karan: Oh, so I have fans here too. Of course, who do I make it out to?

Kritika: "Kritika Kamra, my biggest fan!"

Kundra: And one for me too. You can make it out to "Karan Kundra, my #1 fan"

Karan: Haha. Of course. 

Kundra: If you don't mind can I request something. If you are in no hurry, lets go out to dinner, all of us.

Shefali: Omg Bhaiyya, can we? (turns) Arohi, tum poocho na! He'll never say no to you.

Arohi: Please Karan Bhaiyya! Please!

Karan: Agar Arjun maan gaya...

Ughh yeh Arjun bhi na. Everywhere Arjun, Arjun. Voh na hua tho pata nahi kya hua!

I took him to the side to talk:

Arohi: Arjun! 

Arjun: Nope!

Arohi: I thought that as long as we were in India, I was your responsibility and so was my happiness. 

Arjun: Dude, that's blackmail!

Arohi: Tho tum maan gaye?

Arjun: FINE! 

I go back to the gang and we leave for a restaurant. 

We order food and talk. 

Arohi: You both were fabulous in Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2. I don't know why they named you a non-dancer Karan but you were wonderful!

Kundra: Haha, I don't see why they did either (winked).

Kritika: So do you dance too or just enjoy watching.

Arohi; Dance is my passion! All I need is music and I'm all over the place.

Kundra: What do you dance to?

Arohi: Anything, except slow sappy songs. But I mean like Umrao Jaan songs, I can do wonders. Mukti did really good in the fusion round and that remix was amazing but you can't beat the original. Mama jokes around that Rekha, Madhuri, and Aishwaria were very lucky I wasn't born then or I would have given them a run for their money!

Kundra: Ooo.. So you think you are better than Rekha ji. 

Arohi: Haha, not better but not that bad either (wink)

Kundra: Tho challange ho jaye?

I danced to the original song "In aankhon ki masti- Umrao Jaan". The cleared the tables on the account of Karanika and let me perform. Though I wasn't wearing the proper attire, everyone loved it. They were mesmerized, including my gang, karanika, and other customers! It felt amazing yet embarrassing!

FLASHFORWARD:

Honestly bacha, it would've been more fun with you but please don't be mad. I mean if you were in my place, you would've done the same thing!

Gauri: No... I wouldn't have danced or took Arjun Bhaiiya.(quietly laughing afterwords)

Arohi; Sweety, I didn't have a choice! But I'm glad Arjun went. Otherwise, work work work. Like he has no other life! 

To Arjun: Thank you for the trip. You really helped me out a lot... even with meeting my idol and what not. It was very sweet of you.

Arjun: Don't sweat it. Just DON'T CALL ME SWEET!

Arohi: Yeah Yeah Yeah...

And all summer long, we stayed like this.. Did lots of Masti and enjoyed ourselves. Of course It was me, Gauri, Shefali, and Love   and Arjun, Rajveer, Romit, and Salil but our groups enjoyed each other and I concluded Arjun isn't that bad of a guy after all...but my partner...not so sure... But I have a while to decide that.  On that note, summer ended and mom dropped me off at Edinboro University at Earp Hall. 

if wondering romit and shefali live with maasi for studies. 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
goodupdate - so u brought Karanika into your ff - that so nice of you
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update...
karanika met arjuhi...
!!
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update,doin great job.
karanika met arjuhi,that was cool :)
Update soon
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovly update
arjuhi n karanika 2geva dat waa reli nyc plzz conjt soon
fanx 4 da pm
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update..Karnika meetinmg arjuhi..thats really kewl...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the karanika meet arjuhi was varshani's idea. I was thinking of making a different star couple meet but she said it would be cool and then I liked the idea too so credit goes to her!  I won't be on IF for a couple of days as I have surgery today but I wanted to update my fanfic one last time.  Hopefully this is a long enough part. Enjoy and comment! And pray for me!

Knock Knock! I open the door in hope of making a new friend or two. 

Arohi: Hi. 

Person: Hey. I saw your mom leave so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sabrina.

Arohi: Hi Sabrina, I'm Arohi. Come on in.

Sabrina: Actually, some of us girls are going to Rose to eat and get to know each other if you want to come. 

Arohi: Oh yeah, sure. I was getting hungry anyways. 

At Rose:

Sabrina: So this is Sam, Taylor, Rachel and Bryanna. Guys, this is Arohi. 

Sam: Are you out of state too?

Arohi: Yeah, I'm from Buffalo.

Sam: Cool, half of us are in-state while the other half is out-of-state. 

Taylor: I'm from Ohio

Bryanna: I'm from Long Island.

Arohi: Cool. 

We talked for a while and got to know one another. It was pretty cool. Sabrina was the only upperclassman at our table but her first year to be on campus. She is epileptic and so her parents did not allow her to live on campus till now. We became pretty tight and promised to look out for one another. I think I'm going to like this place after all! As we were about to walk out of Rose, we were given a flyer. It was to encourage free-style dancing in the Student Center. It was happening right now so we all decided to go. It was so much fun! Some people lets just say don't know how to dance but you gotta respect them because at least they were man enough to try! Some of them were really good. I didn't I dance because I was just too tired. We walked back to Earp talking about how much we enjoyed it and how good some of them were. As I entered I noticed a bulletin up. Mandatory Floor Meeting tomorrow at 8pm. This should be interesting. It's Sunday and all I did was unpack and sleep! It's 7:45pm and I literally hear a bullhorn outside of my room "Mandatory Floor Meeting in 15!" UGHH, WAS THAT NECESSARY! My RA can be such a pain sometimes, who btw is Kyle and very cute... I don't see the girls back but I leave for the meeting 10 minutes later. I sit down and see someone laughing with a group. He walks up to me and gets into a seat next to me. 

Person: You a freshman?

Arohi: Excuse me?

Person: Well, I saw you yesterday and thought I 'd talk tonight but I didn't see you today. 

Arohi: I was unpacking not that it's any of your business but what does that have to do with me being a freshman?

Person: Tryin to make conversation...

Arohi: Then you should've asked for me where I live.

Person: Well..

Arohi: Anyways, too late for that. Well are you that dancer yesterday? You had some great moves.

Person: Yeah, you remember... I can teach you.

Arohi: Of course you can!

Before he could say anything my RA came in and told us the rules. After that we had to go in a circle and tell us about ourselves. (i'm going to cut it short and introduce the more important characters only)

Hi I'm Arohi. I'm from Buffalo and I am going to study Psychology. 

Hi. I'm Rey. I love to Dance and I'm majoring in Business.

Hi. I'm Mike. I'm from Michigan and am an English Major.

We were dismissed to our lives and everyone got up. 

Arohi: So your name is Rey. 

Ray: Yeah, I'm Rey. Arohi.. strange name isn't it.

Arohi: Nope, beautiful and unique. That's why I love it! It means evolving you know. Well, I'm at my room almost. I'll see you later.

And who knew that would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Next morning was first day of class, aka mandatory for attendance. PHEW! Psychology and World Geography are over! Last class is English and I can go back to sleep!

I go to class almost five minutes early. Not bad. There are a lot of people already sitting but I recognize one person. I think I've seen him before... wonder who it is. My professor comes and starts saying names. His name is Mike. Wait, why does that name sound so familiar? Oh well, I'll find out sooner or later right. 

Like all the other professors, the first thing this professor does is pass out a syllabus and tells us to discuss it with our groups. The class was divided into two groups and I was on the left group. I honestly had nothing to say but read the syllabus and listened to the others. They too didn't really discuss the syllabus either, more how we're all freshman's and how we are spending the week and what not. One stood out to me though... Mike. He was an intellectual. The way with words, his views on life, everything. I tried not to look too much but every time I'd glance over, I'd see him looking. It was awkward but for the first time in my life, it felt good. Like dil mein kuch kuch hota hai. I don't know how to explain it though...

Anyways, everyone was discussing about green pictures at the library after class.

Arohi: So can I join you guys?

Mike: Sure. I remember you. The girl from Earp. Sorry, I can't recall your name.

Arohi: Hi Mike, I'm Arohi. 

Mike: So you remembered?

Arohi; Nope, but the prof did call you name. I tend to pay attention.

By this time, the prof dismissed class. 

Mike: Well, I'll meet you guys at the library; I wanna clean up first.

Arohi: Well, if you're going to Earp, can you take this bag with you. I'll get it when I go back.

Mike: Sure, no problem. 

After class, I spotted Rey, Bri (Bryanna), Sab (Sabrina), Tay (Taylor), Rach (Rachel), and Sam.  

Bryanna: I was just about to text you but I guess you got the news.

Arohi: Yeah, these guys are from my English class. 

And we got in line all started talking. Within half an hour Mike reached the library, and by that time we got close to the front and we let Mike cut in. I had so much fun taking these pictures. Who would've known that the girl who spends every second of her life with her family would make so many friends within the first week of university, that too by attending class, joining tennis and psych club, not to forget just hanging out in my dormitory. More than anybody, I got close to Rey and Mike. Rey was like my best friend whom I could share anything with while Mike was... I don't know... 

Well, its almost the end of September and  I only went home once this month. I'm doing good. The Earp group decided to watch a movie at the Boro Theater in the Student Center.  It was pitched dark when we headed out and worse it was raining. Rey, Bri and Sam left early while Sab, Tay, and Rach left with their boyfriends. It was Mike and me in the rain... This was not good but I couldn't let him know I was afraid. 

Mike: Here, take my jacket. I'm wearing a hoodie so I won't need this. The jacket will keep you dry. 

Arohi: Umm, thanks. I'll give it back when we get to the dorm. 

We both kind of walked, quietly, looking around awkwardly. Slowly, our fingers would brush against each other. It made the butterflies in my stomache react even more viciously than before! 

BOOOM!!!

AHH!!! I crashed against a building. Darn, it was locked! I have a bad habit; when there is a thunderstorm, I look for hide out! By this time I was drenched against a building with a guy whom I've been trying to maintain a distance with! As he stepped closer, my heart would beat faster. As he was an inch away from me, all I could do was stare in those mysteriously dreamy eyes.  

His face was almost an inch away when I heard my mother's voice. I snapped out of it. I couldn't deceive my parents this way! I slipped away and ran as fast as I could leaving him standing alone. 

As I ran towards the lobby, I saw Bry chatting with the RA's on duty, Kyle and Chris. 

Bri: Hey girl! You're drenched! 

Arohi: Ha. Do me a favor, give this jacket to Mike. He lent it so I wouldn't get wet but  I guess that failed.

Bri: Miserably! Sure, why don't you just wait here. I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Arohi: Yeah I know but I'm tired. I'm heading to bed. 

I ran in my room and cried! What if something happened! I wouldn't be able to face my family!

Knock...Knock... It's me Rey. Open up.

I made sure I was not crying and opened the door.

Arohi: What's up.

Rey: I wanted to say I'm going home tomorrow. Wanted to say bye if I don't see you tomorrow.

Arohi: When you leavin?

Rey: @5. I live only half an hour away remember!

Arohi: Then why are you saying bye now!

Rey: Well, you've been so busy with Mike nowadays I wasn't sure.

Arohi: Nah, I'll be here. Just make sure you see me before you leave. 

Rey: Good, I'll introduce you to mom too.

Arohi: Yay!!! Now if you don't mind, leave! I am dead tired!

Rey: Night.

Arohi: Yeah, night.

I changed and sat by my desk when my eyes landed upon something shiny. I got an idea! Finally, I can go to sleep. I check my messages and got a voicemail from mom. It says Maasi's coming to visit tomorrow. She'll be here by 6pm and is staying till Sunday. (Tomorrow is Friday). I'll look into that tomorrow, right now I'm too tired! 

Its 8am and I have one hour to get ready for class. I'm preparing myself for 1:00- my english class. I hope i don't choke in front of Mike. No I have to be strong. I get dressed and leave for class. Time flies by and its already 1:00pm. As I rush in, I see everyone is seated and she is taking attendance.

Prof: I want everyone to do exercise A on page 320 and switch with somebody to proofread it. 

We get started and as I finish, I see a shadow coming towards me. As I look up, I see Mike.

Mike: Can you check my paper.

Arohi: Sure, here's mine.

I handed the paper with my left hand and saw him confused. Fifteen minutes later, we are both done and I walk up to him to switch back. Again I use my left hand to make the switch except this time, Angela (girl who sits next to him) catches my hand. 

Angela: Oh my! That is gorgeous! When did you get this?

Prof: Excuse me girls, want to share what you are saying?

Arohi: Sorry, I'm just switching back the paper. (To Angela) We'll talk after class Angie.    

Saying this I left back to my seat and waited for class to be over. As she dismissed us, I saw Angie and the group come towards me. 

Angie: So spit it!

Arohi: What?

Angie; What is that, on your finger? Where'd you get it from!

Arohi: What are you, blind? It's a ring.

Angie: Mike, you didn't!

Mike: No, I'm only 18!

Arohi: Look its not a big deal. I'm getting late, have guests coming. Later.

It worked! They think its an engagement ring. Little do they know its just a diamond ring my uncle gifted me for my graduation present. Let them believe it; it'll act like a barrier for me. After all, it can't harm me right?

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
o take cae.. we ll pray fr everythng to be perfect ...
n yeah dear gd upd8