Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aweee..mr. arjun getting jealous... wel i m luving it...ah, waiting 4 some romantic updates...thnx 4 d update ... pm me... tc
deeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz update dont let us wait soo long
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its been a long time - pls update - waiting
justprati thumbnail
plzzz update yrrr...waiting 4 it...tc
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.. RECENTLY MY NANI'S SISTER WHOM I WAS VERY CLOSE TO PASSED AWAY AND THEN A FAMILY FRIEND'S RELATIVE ALSO.. THIS WEEK HAS BEEN HARD FOR US AND PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. Here's the late update.. enjoy and please comment:D

Rajveer: Oh My God, you're here!!! 

Male: Dude, whats up! How's it been!

Rajveer: Salil, why is my sister in your arms?

Salil: This Love Na! Ya Happy? See, she wanted to twirl her but her fracture just healed so she's not allowed any heavy lifting so she was bugging me all the way here that you have to OR ELSE...and you know her "OR ELSE" I wasn't gonna play! (they're seated by now)

Lovedeep: Very Funny Bro! Anyways, thanks. So Aro, how's the surprise?

Arohi: Perfect! You have no idea how happy you made me! We were just about to watch the wedding video! You are just in time! 

and by the way Salil, tum mera mazaak uda rahe ho? Did you just call me HEAVY! 

Salil: Did I? Meri yaadash kuch kamzoor hai...hehe... Oh and by the way, please mom ko mat batana... about all this...

Arohi: You too?

Salil: Too? You mean she..

Arohi: Don't remind me!

Arjun: Excuse me, we're here too!

Arohi: So careless of me. This is my BESTIEEE Lovedeep and her brother Salil. They're dad's friends kids

Arjun: So this was the Love you were talking on the phone with?

Arohi: Why... Jealous?

A pause is taken then everyone says hi.

Gauri: So... what are we not supposed to tell your parents?

Arohi: Anything. You are not supposed to tell them ANYTHING! 

Arjun: Whoa, calm down! Let's get this over with.. the videos...

Savita: Pehle freshen up. Kuch khaana hai?

Salil: Nahi aunty, we're fine. Thank you

Love: If we need anything, we'll ask but first lets see the wedding. I really wanna see everything that happened in India.

Arohi: Jaan, you won't believe kya kya hua!!!!! Can't wait to share!!!!!!

Mehndi is played. The video is stopped after the channe ke khet dance.

Romit: Arjun, kya zaroorat thi bachane ki!

Arjun: What are you talking about man...

Romit: Why'd you replace your scarf with the one that was stolen.

Arjun: They practiced so hard. Their routine would've messed up! 

Love: Bas yehi baat hai

Arjun and Arohi: Matlab?

Love: Aro, tu kisko point kar rahi hai?

Arohi: Huh?

Love: Tauba meri tauba nighaaneyon milaoon.. aisi vaisi sab ko kahaani main batahoon 

Arohi: Kisko?

Love: Tumhe nahi pata? Arjun ko stupid! (I had never been so embarrassed in my life!)

Arohi: Stupid main nahi tum sab ho! Kis ne kaha main Arjun ki taraf point kar rahi hoon!

Love: Movie jhoot nahi bolti my dear!

Arohi: Par aankhein tho bolti hai na? Main Arjun ko nahi, Arjun ke peeche dekh rahe ho? Voh Danny hai, Karan ka FOUR YEAR OLD nephew. Main Danny ko point kar rahi hoon, the same one who stole my scarf!

Everyone was looking down while Arjun and I were red..of embarrassment or anger, or both I'm not sure but after a while we started laughing and so did everyone else. If my so called modern family and friends were thinking like this then how will India react! I can see Danish wanting to kill Arjun at the very sight!haha, but why am i thinking of that loser! Maybe because Gauri has the same expressions I imagine Dhondz to have. She is very protective of her brother and the mere sight of someone "playing with his rep" angers her. She controlled because her mom's there otherwise she would've ripped Romit and Love like hungry dogs fighting for the last piece meat! Well you think that was it.. yeah right!

Mehndi was over and Shaadi began. Gauri loved the prank I played on the boys! She was actually sad that she couldn't be a part of it. Mom was upset that I bankrupt Karan but Maasi controlled it saying that it was my right! Shefu and I had so much fun and we truly missed Gauri, other than the drama she would've caused because she can't have anyone even talking to her brother let alone joke around with him! What caught mom the most was the reception.

Amrit: Tho aisa ladka chahiye meri beti ko?

Arohi: Mom poora suna? I said I was too young right now!

Amrit: I agree. I don't want you marrying at this age either but as long as I know you do expect it. Uss ladke mein kya kharaabi thi?

Arjun: You mean us kabootar mein? Maasi, uski na hi naat karein tho acha hai. Yeh Arohi aur Shefali ek jaisi hain. In dono ko kaha tha door rehna un bhaiyyon se par nahi.. CHIPKALI KAHIN KI. End mein pareshaan kiya na?

I was about to say something when Shefali shut me up.

Shefali : Sorry bhaiyya. Par Siddhart bura nahi hai. Haan Danish thora chipku type tha par Siddhart was a good company.

Arjun: Whatever!

The three day function was over but the video wasn't. The last part caught everyone's attention.. it was the meeting with The Karan Kundra! Oh My God I'm Dead!

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why is she scared of showing the meeting video to others??
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh meeting with Karan Kundra - our KK - great - waiting for the next update - please dont take long time to update - especially when it is about our KK - please update fast
justprati thumbnail
wow awesome update...hmm...i hop dat i get to c sth romantic soon...mujhe sparks najar aa rahe hai...btw, thnx 4 d update n d pm...tc
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the update
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update...
so meeting with karanika in next update...