Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Once again, I'm posting this...
Thank you all who read this fanfic and comment but I am very sorry for those who are not getting pm's. I cannot send a pm out individually as it is very hard for me. If you want a pm, please add me to your buddy list and let me know (by liking this post) and I will be sure to send out a pm after I update. I hope you all know how hard and time consuming it is and I get time LATE at night to update. So it is very hard. Thanks for understanding and sorry if anyone is hurt.
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey plzz send me a pm...n awesome ff
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was a really long and beautiful update!

i like the way she explained about the guy she wants and how it suited arjun perfectly!!

i also loved the way you explained almost every rasam!

whoa...this arjun is totally unromantic! may be he'll change after falling for aru!!

can't wait for the next update!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww...suprb update n thanks 4 making it long...
all rasams r very well defined...
arjun to bilkul sadu types h bt m sure whn he fall in love he'll change...
n aro ki requirements pe arjun to bilkul fit hai...😉
waiting fr next part...update soon..:)

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fanx 4 da pm awsome update luvd it
plz cont soon
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gd one dear..
am frm souh india so even i dnt knw NYTHNG abt d rasms..
anyways i loved d update
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was soo beutifully written & very long (thanx for that)...

I just luved the way you described each rasam it was really interesting...

The way she was describing what she would like to see/be her future husband matched Arjun to a tee...

Please update soon.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Read the update.  They were good.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Your updates were good. Thanks. Please PM me.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wake up in bed with Shefali on my side, sleeping like a baby, just like Raj. Damn, I miss my family. I didn't even talk to them yesterday out of tiredness. O well, I'll try to call later. I kept thinking to last night. They were so annoying. Do they not realize I'm only 18 years old. What did he mean he'd wait! How desperate! And what did Arjun mean I want him! I DO NOT! Well, he didn't say that, he said I described him. That means the same thing doesn't it? Nahh, he only said it to make me smile and not slap despo... right?  Suddenly I feel a hand on my side and it brings me out of my thoughts.

Arohi: I love you too babes, but I gotta get dressed...

I talked a bit too loud cuz Shefu baby woke up... lol

Shefali: Whoops, sorry Aro, I don't know what I was thinking.

Arohi: It's fine babes. Get dressed, we're going shopping today!   Hopefully...

We both ran into the showers and quickly ran down to find the breakfast table being set and people filling seats. 

Maasi: So, whats the plan for today?

Arohi and Shefali: SHOPPING!!!!

Karan: NO!!!

Arohi: What no? (while buttering toast) When are you leaving for your honeymoon?

Ganga: After you leave. Till then, we decided to spend time with the family.

Karan: Therefore, I think you owe it to me to NOT GO SHOPPING!

Shefali: Karan, please! I'm going home in a few days and I haven't got anybody anything yet! Not even myself!

Karan: Tho tum India shopping karne aayi thi?

Arohi: Tho kya tumhare liye aaye hain? (jokes) Look, lets go shopping today and then in the evening we'll go walking or maybe to a park or something. I want to see some of India before I leave.

Ganga: Perfect Idea. Ab Karan, ghari nikalo. First we are going shopping!

Everyone was forced to go even though the boys made a fuss. Only Danish didn't fuss; I think because I hurt him the other day but I had no other choice. Well, I wish all the best for his future but it can't be with me!

After five hours of shopping and returning with 15 bags of stuff, we had an hour nap and got ready for a walk. Girls wore salvar kameez while boys in jeans and a t-shirt. Shefali, Ganga, her cousins Sur and Antara, and me, as well as Karan, Arjun, Karan's cousins Danish and Siddarth were going walking, while the moms and dads were staying at home. Sur and Antara tried for me to wear Shorts and tank tops and would not believe that I don't wear such things. I've never been comfortable in wearing anything that reveals skin except for half sleeved shirts. As a kid, I had a muslim friend for whom I'd support by not wearing such clothes (her parents did not approve of it and I didn't want her to rebel so I became a role model) and slowly I got in the hang of it and liked it. But Ganga's cousins felt that because I'm from America, I must wear almost NOTHING and go out everyday, snow or hail! These stereotypes! I wonder when they'll be gone! Shefali agreed to wear the shorts and halter top but she's like that. I'm not comfortable in such attire.

As we went out, we saw a lot of venders; ice cream and sabzi wala.. it was different. Suddenly I saw someone selling kala gota...

Arohi: Mujhe khaana hai!!!!! dekhoo!!

Karan: Nahi Aro, gala kharab ho jaye ga. Phir kabhi..

I first argue but see that I'm not going to win so pout and do what I'm told. They all go ahead and I'm behind. As I go ahead, I feel a pull. Arjun took my hand and headed for the vendor. 

Arjun: Jab tak hum yahan hain, tum meri zimidaari ho. I promised Amrit Maasi, now here have this.

Arohi: Aww, thanks Arjun. How sweet!

Arjun: I told you, I'm not sweet so stop calling me that. Hurry up, we have to catch up with them too.

I quickly finish and we catch up to the group.

Karan: So girls, I want to ask something... if you don't mind that is.

Shefali: Go ahead bhaiyya, since when do you need permission?

Karan: Well, since I really don't have a sister and don't visit enough to know you that well... there is something I was confused about and Arjun couldn't answer as well.

Arjun: Dude, don't ask!

Karan: I have to.. its killing me!

Arohi: Then ask! Before we start talking

Karan: Okay I'll ask. How do you guys do so much shopping?

All the girls started to laugh, while Arjun shook his head. 

Arohi: Yeah, sweetheart, even Arjun couldn't answer that, despite having Gauri as a sister.. you know our born fashion designer! (chuckles). Well, you know how you can play your video games for hours and not know how time has passed. Or even get indulged into a conversation about BORING world politics! That's how a girl has two favorite past times: Shopping and Watching annoying Daily Serials.

Karan: Ok... wait, where did daily serials come in from?

Arohi: Well, you know how we're leaving in two days...

Arjun interupts: NO! don't even think of it...

Ganga: Shut up, our princess wants something... let her.. what is it Arohi?

Arohi: Well, I have a favorite serial, Kitni Mohabbat Hai... Coincidently, his name is Karan and he's coming to Agra to promote the show!

Please Karan!!!!!  Bhaiyyaa!!!!!!!

Karan: Acha.. tho ab main bhaiyya hoon.. what about jab paise chahiye theh..

Arohi: 1) Voh paise nahi, naik tha! 2) Bhaiiya se nahi maangon gi tho kisse poochoongi? 

Karan: What an emotional blackmailer! Acha teek hai... When is he here?

Arohi: Tomorrow...  in Delhi...

Arjun: what! you know thats a good 3 hour drive!!!!

Arohi: I just found out.. I'm sorry..but i really want to meet him... he seems like a very down to earth person and  it would be my honor to meet Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra, his co-star and girlfriend. What a lucky girl (in dream world)

Arjun: Come on, try to understand the situation...

Arohi: I thought you cared Arjun. If not for me, then mom and Rajveer... after all, i'm your responsibility right. It's your responsibility that I'm happy and enjoy the vacation. (I wasa about to walk away when I felt a hand on my shoulder-- it was Karan).

Karan: Jaise meri bachi chahti hai. I'll just postpone the tickets. (Arjun looked upset at this). Come on Arjun, even Maasi seems really tired. Its not right for her to travel like this. You'll get an extra week to rest and Aro can meet her dream man... I know you have don't have work...

After a long silent, Arjun agreed and we went home. To my surprise, even maasi agreed; heck, she already talked to mom about it back home! Mama talked to me though. She said something about a surprise next week, when I returned. I can't wait! Not only do I get to meet the man of my dreams but also have a surprise waiting for me when I return. Can't get any better than this.. can it?

NEXT PART AT HOME..(I'm going to show Arohi meeting Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra as a flashback.. her telling everyone back home..)