new fanfic part 26 on page 38 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
aww arjun wtha bad attitude..frst impression itself lyk ds..
hm will wait to watch wat happens next
great update...
dat was arjun na????
update soon...waiting 4 his more attitude..;)

Waiting For Your Next Update.. Good chapter ARJUNS ENTRYY :)
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

aww arjun wtha bad attitude..frst impression itself lyk ds..
hm will wait to watch wat happens next

its only that the guy had some attitude not bad attitude yar!
fanx 4 da pm
da update was wonderful reli luvd it

Part 4

Yeah, so I'm adjusting the bags and I see someone walk over to us. I don't understand why but who cares, I'm too busy trying to balance these bags in my hands and over my shoulders (Mine, Dad's, and Mom's bags + mom and mine purses). So he stands in front of us and taps on my shoulder, as I was a little turned. Then he aims towards my Juicy Coutore and mom's Coach bag. It didn't take me two seconds to start with my Karate. Only because I'm a girl,  doesn't mean I don't know self defense! Right before I had him locked I hear something.

AROHIII!!!!!!!!!                               oh no, it's mom.

Arohi: App teek tho hain na mom? App ko kuch hua tho nahi na.

Abbey Idiot! dikh nahi raha. Meri maa ko lag sakta tha! She could've got hurt, braniac! Now shoo!

Amrit: Arohi tu chup karegi! (and she turns to him) Beta, tumhe chot tho nahi lagi? Yeh ladki bhi na, apne temper par bilkul control nahi hai

Person: Nahi nahi main teek hoon.

Arohi: Beta? maa yeh gunda apko beta lagta hai! Pata nahi kis niyaat se yahaan aaya tha!

Person: Madat karne ke iraade se aaya tha. I got a little excited when mom told me Rajveer was waiting outside. I figured I'd help you guys get the bags to quicken the process. I apologize for hurting your ego (he said sarcastically)

Amrit: Dekh, mera puttar kitni safayi se maafi maang raha hai. Puttar itni taqleef kyun le rahe ho? Arohi bags le legi. Bas tum darvaza khol do!

HOW RUDE i thought! Par yeh hai kaun? Mujhe tho kuch samaj nahi aa raha! I guess I just go with the flow. 

He opened the door and was courteous enough to hold the elevator door as well as the door to the apartment. Well actually, he was nice enough to go last.. Gauri and Billu opened the door. Maasi was waiting but the bags were so heavy I went passed her into Gauri and BIllu's room to set the bags down, then came and gave her a big bear hug. She was pretty upset. She caught the man's ear and yelled.

Maasi: Oye khoteya! Tujhe sharam nahi aati! Meri pyaari bachi se kaam karva raha hai! Itna bhara ho gaya hai par kuch bhi nahi seekha!

Amrit: Baji, yeh kya keh rahi hain app. Itna sona munda maine aaj tak nahi dekha.

Arohi: Maa, app ghar mein rehti hain na. Shayad is liye apko milne ka mauka nahi mila.

Needless to say, if looks can kill... my mother shot that!

Maasi: Arohi puttar, iski taraf se main maafi mangti hoon. 

Arohi: Maasi, app kyun maafi maang rahi hain? ap ne thodi na kuch kiya hai. 

Maasi: Jab Billu kuch karta hai tho main uski taraf se bhi maangti hoon na, tho arjun ki taraf se bhi maangna mera farz hai.

Arohi thinking mode: Tho yeh Arjun hai. Ma ko yeh acha lagta hai!! I don't know what to think of that! Arohi Speaks:Ab chodiye na, behet kar baatein karte hain. Gauri, tere paper ho gaye

Gauri: Arre haan aro. Finally khatam ho gaye! Such a relief yaar!

Rajveer: Speaking of relief...

Arohi: Ughh.. chal Rajveer. Get on my back..

The apartment is small and narrow so his chair won't fit in the narrow part of the halls, so Rajveer has to be lifted. There is one master room, and two smaller rooms. One is more of a BIG storage but they converted it into Gauri and Billu's room. 

Everyone is pretty used to this but Arjun was a bit shocked.

Arjun: Its okay, I'll take him. You don't have to sprain your back.

Arohi: EXCUSE ME MR. ARJUN! apne ap ko samajte kya ho! yeh mera bhai hai. BADA BHAI! koi bojh nahi hai "you don't have to sprain your back (mockingly)" I know, nakhre utathi hoon.. era haq hai, akhir choti behen hoon na. Thoda tho faida uta hoon, par app nahi samaj sakte!                    Chal Rajveer. Utt..

and saying this arohi left with rajveer on her back (as a piggyback ride), leaving Arjun's open mouth hanging with a shocked/confused/angry expression.

Amrit: Arjun beta, main tujhse maafi nahi maangoongi. Balke ajj main bohat khush hoon ke Arohi lost her anger. Maine usse yehi samjaya hai ke tu uski choti behen hai. Nakhre karne hain tho kar par uski har baath maan ni hai. Be proud of him as he is of you and always stand up for him. Voh jssnti hai ke tu uska dost hai par aise ke kar tumne Rajveer ka nahi balke Arohi ke pyaar par ungli utayi hai. Uske bhai ke liye tho jaan bhi hazir. 

Arjun: Nahi maasi, aisi koi baath nahi hai. app sahi keh rahi hain aur main samaj sakta hoon ke Arohi ko gussa kyun aaya hoga. It's fine     and they go to sit down. What nobody bothered to look at was Gauri. She was fuming! 

Gauri (thinking): How dare she say so much to my brother! he was just trying to help her  but no; that ungrateful drama queen!

okay guys, i probably won't be updating this weekend because I am going to Scarborough actually. There is a quran khaani (prayer session) for my uncle as he is going to have major surgery for his heart. Please guys, pray for him and this procedure goes well. I'll be back Monday and an update maybe Tuesday... till then thanks for reading and comment and like! (add me and hit the like button if u want a pm)

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
Yayy...1st one :D
Thanx for da pm.
And awesome as usual.
U wont update dis week ? Sadd :(
But, you need to update a very looonnnggg part as a replacement !

Thanks for the pm and also a quick update :)
Have a save journey and i will also pray for ur uncle..gods blessings with u all and his surgery goes well.
Hope to see you on Monday and update on Tuesday :)
I want to say thank you to all the readers (silent and commenting).. it gives me lots of encouragement to write more. 

For the future I need a tellywood couple (reel or real) that arohi can adore... you know how we just love arjun arohi and watch kmh2 for them.. well i need a show that arohi watches for the couple...i don't want it to be arjun arohi tho cuz the fanfic is on them and i don't wanna make it confusing

pleaseee suggest some names (show and couple... indian or pakistani but not american shows... nor any other country since english n urdu is all i understand).. no bollywood!  thanks!    be back with an update on monday/tuesday and i will TRY to make it looong!lol
Originally posted by brainychild92

I want to say thank you to all the readers (silent and commenting).. it gives me lots of encouragement to write more. 

For the future I need a tellywood couple (reel or real) that arohi can adore... you know how we just love arjun arohi and watch kmh2 for them.. well i need a show that arohi watches for the couple...i don't want it to be arjun arohi tho cuz the fanfic is on them and i don't wanna make it confusing

pleaseee suggest some names (show and couple... indian or pakistani but not american shows... nor any other country since english n urdu is all i understand).. no bollywood!  thanks!    be back with an update on monday/tuesday and i will TRY to make it looong!lol

hey... you need not use arjun n arohi...but you can use karan n kritika na? it won't be confusing nd further they are also couple in real life...