Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hopefully tomorrow or after tomorrow i'll update but I wanna clear something. Rishta is not pakka.. Arjun is someone she thinks Arohi will be happy with but she hasn't talked to anybody about it. I don't know if this is in the character description (i'll add it later if its not) but arohi cares about her mom's opinion a lot, even if she won't show it initiallly...  Now lets see how I take it.. Next, their leaving for Canada so Arjun's entry is coming soon.. I promise!lol...
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Hopefully tomorrow or after tomorrow i'll update but I wanna clear something. Rishta is not pakka.. Arjun is someone she thinks Arohi will be happy with but she hasn't talked to anybody about it. I don't know if this is in the character description (i'll add it later if its not) but arohi cares about her mom's opinion a lot, even if she won't show it initiallly...  Now lets see how I take it.. Next, their leaving for Canada so Arjun's entry is coming soon.. I promise!lol...

thank god...we were waiting for his entry!! update asap*we're waiting*!

i don't mind the way story progresses as long as arjun and arohi are meant to be arjuhi and we get loads of romance between arjuhi!! 😉
😉
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Ruky07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the Pm.
nice update, waiting for the next one
cheers :)
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update..aro called arjun buddha...hahaha..
ok waitng 4 nxt update..rishta pakka kara dena..;)
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the updates!!! ðŸ˜Š
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luv dis story its so interestin
cnnt w8 2 read more
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for liking and commenting. It really encourages me to update! (its almost 3 right now but just for you guys!) please like and comment and add me to get a pm! these are the times I can update but i get tired around 3 am so please make it easier for me to notify you guys by adding me. Thanks and enjoy...

part 3

Well that was the end of that. We came home, packed, and are on our way to Scarborough. This is how our car looks like: the driver and Rajveer in the front, while the rest of us are in the back. Usually, Raj will sleep in the open space because we only have 5 backpacks (one for each of us). We have three drivers, mom, dad and me. Rajveer is going to get his license soon and the we'll convert this van for his use and get  a new car for our selves. We do have a seat to put in the front (and Rajveer adjusts in the small space) but its easier for us to drive this week, especially since Raj gets on everybody's nerves about sleeping!

Amrit: Arohi, did you go over the rules? Do that while I put the last bags in the car. 

Arohi: Of course. (Amrit leaves).

So boys, who's ready to go to MAASIII!!!

Raj and Rajveer: Yeah. we can't wait!

Arohi: So here are the rules: Don't bug me. No stops unless the driver says so. Keep your bladder half empty because we aren't stopping unless its for gas!

Raj: (Innocently) Meri gas ke ghari ki? 

A: RAJJ!!!!

Raj: Sorry baji, but I had to!  Now come on, we know the rules. No stopping for anything, no fighting, the driver gets to decide the music, no crying especially if we vote to not play a game, and behave!

A: AND

Raj: AND YOUR THE BOSS!!!!(rajveer rolls his eyes at this). Come on bhaiyya, lets go sit in the car (and they leave). 

Arohi: I am good! I deserve a pat on the back!

We got in car with mom driving first. I know MY MOM driving! ya, she's not that old fashion. Of course, rajveer was in the passenger seat. Dad sat at the end (behind rajveer) and I sat at the other end (behind the driving wheel) while raj sat in the middle, and we left (Road trip only 2-3 hours). 

We turned on the radio and I guess I tuned out. That conversation wouldn't leave my head. Was mom really serious? You know about what mom said at Kumud aunty's place. It was bad enough aunty was hinting something when she asked... wait no ordered me not to call her son Bhaiyya and now mom was dreaming about my wedding. I guess I never really thought about it. After all, I'm only eighteen and I'm so used to having to do stuff around my house that I never thought she was preparing me for something bigger. As for Arjun... really? I mean I know he's sweet and all, but I also remember mom was the one who told me to stay away from him!

**FLASHBACK**

Amrit: Arohi bacha. Main bohat khush hoon ajj.

Arohi:Kya huwa mom?

Amrit; Meri behen aa rahi hai. Unke saath three babies bhi! You must be on your best behavior, okay.

Arohi: Of course mom, three babies!

Amrit: Well, mere liye babies hain. Ek beta hai, Arjun; apse kaafi bara hai, ek beti, Gauri; apke jitni, aur Billu; joh abhi ek saal ka hua hai.

I was a mere seven year old at the time. When they came, Gaur and I didn't get along too well but Arjun and I did. We both were not fans of bollywood at all! Actually, we hated sharukh, which is ironic since he was my first crush and now the more I say is less for him!!!lol  Anyways at that time I didn't dance or listen to music after all it was all about love and crap-- BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING! In all, Arjun was an intellectual and I was a bright student too. Maasi loved that about me and Hari Mausa just adored me. I think Gauri was jealous that I had such a great relationship with her parents and her older brother- something she still wishes she had. I remember her exact words "Why are you after my brother! You already have your own!" I chuckle every time i think of that. Well I told mom this and she told me that she wanted me to be friends with Gauri and not Arjun so if Gauri minds our relationship, then I should just stop talking to him. Me being a momma's girl did the same: just stopped talking to him. I think mom told maasi because he stepped aside himself and never questioned it either. I know mom's opinion means a lot to me but how can she tell me she wants my life partner to be the one who she WITH HER OWN HANDS pushed out of my life! No, I can't let this happen, can i? Why am I so confused! Its not like I feel anything for him. I haven't even seen him in like two years! What if he's like... NO! he can't! He's mom choice! Arohi, this is your chance to prove mom that he is not the guy she wants in your life! 

**BACK TO THE PRESENT**

Amrit; Aro puttar. Pichle paanch minute se bula rahi hoon. Kahan kho gayi beta?

Arohi: Sorry mom. I had my headphones on (I lied but I couldn't tell her anything right?)

Amrit: Acha, chal gas station aa gaya. Missisauga tak tho paunch gaye hain. Bas ab tu chala.

Arohi: Ji mom.    And I drove till we got to maasi's apartment building.

Amrit: Chal ab phone kar taake voh darvaza kholein. 

I called and she said she'd open it. Maasi sounded so excited!!! So I got everyone's backpacks and headed for the door. Raj carried his own while rajveer's was behind his chair. I couldn't let mom and dad carry theirs-- BAD MANNERS! so I had the most. While I was adjusting everyones bags in my hand, a random person walks up to us all with some attitude. Wonder what his problem is. We aren't in his way or anything!

.vrshn. thumbnail
wow...i caught it first!! 
.vrshn. thumbnail
wow...arjun's entry!! he s arjun rite??? rite??
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was waiting 4 arjuns entry