Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

new fanfic part 26 on page 38

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
so i opened a poll and people said they'd read it if i wrote one so here's the character description..please leave comments and let me know if its any good or not..

Setting: Arohi's family is from Buffalo, New York. Arjun's family is from Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. 

Sudhir Aluwalia- My dad; the most wonderful person alive. India se hum 15 saal pehle aaye. He studied so much but had to work as a convenience store owner to start earning as soon as possible. He is always working but you can see love in his eyes if you look deep enough. He regrets not being able to spend more time with his family but he can't express himself. Dad is very open minded and has given me all the freedom in the world but he trusts me and I will not break that trust.

Amrit Kaur Aluwalia- My mom; the most caring mother alive. She graduated university and got married. Her nani amma brought the rishta and before she knew it she was in this unbreakable bond. She wanted to study more but she had kids and took up the job as a homemaker instead. Something I will NEVER do.. i mean don't get me wrong, I'm all for my parents choosing my potential mate and all, but to sacrifice my whole life.. ya i don't think so! But my mother is one of a kind. She loves us so much! When either one of us kids are sick, you will see her up worried non-stop. Unfortunately she often gets sick too. She suffers from diabetes as well as hypertension, so you never know with her mood swings..lol  My dearest mother has taught me everything in hopes that god forbid something happens to her, she falls sick, i can take care  of the basic needs for my family. 

Rajveer Aluwalia- my older brother. we are a year apart and best of friends. I love this guy. Growing up with a rare disorder must be hard but he keeps a smile on his face never the less. Though he is bound to a chair, he is very full of life. He may be 3 feet tall, but you can't help but look up to him. What I wouldn't do for that one smile across his face!

Arohi Aluwalia- I am arohi aluwalia and this is my story. I am 18 years old and graduated from high school. I am the angel of mom and dad. They spoilt me so badly but I know my limits. My family depends on me and all the responsibility is on me too. Every day when I get back from school, it was my responsibility to either cook the rice if we were having daal or to make roti's if we were having salan. Everyone's medications is also my responsibility. I clean the house and do the laundry too. It seems like I am the servent but no, they all love and respect me so much. My parents spent a lot on me: I am a black belt in karate; I am an excellent swimmer; I sing and dance. Secretly, mom's opinion in everything means a lot to me! I don't want to leave home but its time to be a lttle bit independent. I got accepted to Edinboro University; I am going there and that is final!

Raj Aluwalia- mera chota pra! i love this kid. He is 10 years old, my lil baby. I am like his second mother, my mom says to us; after all, I helped raise him too. Out of all of us, he is the most spoilt and respects me the most. f there is something that needs to be done, arohiii  tell raj  [...] He does everything I tell him to but it also depends on his mood. He is so mischief. It gets annoying at time but then we realize that he too had to grow up at a tender age so we try to overlook some of his naughty acts. O and he loves food!!!

Savita Singhaniya- my maasi. Well, not really. I just call her maasi; Actually she is my mom's best friend! They used to live together as tenent and owner; the two would fight all the time but because maasi was older, she would always win. After maasi married hari maasa and moved to another city, mom realized how much she missed her and since then they are inseparable. After we moved to New York, maasi moved to Canada and we have been visiting each other at least once every year.

Hari Prakash- maasa is so sweet. taklu maasa we use to call him younger [he's bald u see]  and he would just laugh! he plays a big role in spoiling us. I admire him so much. Financially they are not stable but every time we'd visit, he'd do everything in his power to make our stay memorable. He'd stay awake all day with us and go to work all night. How he pulled it off is beyond me but I commend him for that effort.

Arjun Singhaniya- I honestly don't know much about him. He is about six years older than me. I remember as kids we tried to be friends but it didn't work out too well but I always looked up to him. He is the only person in this world that  I can't lie to. He aspires to become a doctor because hari masa has hepititus (via blood transfusion he had as a kid). Rajveer can tell you more about him because they are BEST of friends. 

Gauri Singhaniya- Gauri is also 18 years old. She's going to Goerge Brown for fashion. Gauri and I have been best friends for a long time. As kids we use to hate each other but I remember Arjun telling me that I was older and had to overlook her attitude. He said our moms are best friends and if we don't want to break their hearts, we'd have to learn to be each other's friends. Eventually I realized that maybe Arjun was right. He can be Rajveer's friend and I'll be Gauri's friend; after all, she hated the fact that I spent time with her brother. Today Gauri and I are inseparable. The difference is that I am more traditional and keep my parents in mind first. She tries to be more modern and what not. Nevertheless, we are good friends.

Billu Singhaniya- Jitna Billu ke bare mein bolein utna hi kam. Arjun ka chamcha hai yeh.- very close to him; apni jaan bhi hazar hai arjun ke liye! Par meri har baath maanta hai- so I guess I can't complain. He is 13 years old and best friends with Raj. 

SIDE CHARACTERS:

SHEFALI AND ROMIT'S PARENTS. HARI MAASA'S BROTHER AND SISTER-IN-LAW. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT IN THE STORY SO NO NAME. THEY USE TO LIVE IN CANADA BUT A FEW YEARS BACK MOVED TO INDIA BECAUSE THEIR DAD WORKS THERE.

Shefali Singhaniya- Taklu maasa ke bhai ki beti; mine and Gauri's age-fellow is she. Though Gauri and her are good friends,  Shefali and I are tight. We fight but when its time to dance, everything is forgotten and we dance! People laugh at our relationship.

Romit Singhaniya- Shefali ka big bro aka baalon ki dukaan! He's about 21 years old and is very close to Arjun. Shefali and him do not get along too well but what can you say, there is no doubt that they are related.

PM LIST AS OF 10-11 [KING K'S BDAY!]

-aafiya-

-vrshn-

...Sheher...

...vibha...

..anshita..

aimy123

anupa28

aparna4karanika

arjuhi_kmh

arjuhisis

channi_star

deeshu

justprati

karnika4ever

KMHfan4ever

lara3110

love.1

mansi_47

Mishez..x

msfuzzybear69

mysticlover

piamist

punam2712

Ruky07

SHAHAD971

shane1

soni4eva

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's awesome Plz pm Ur next update
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plz pm d nxt part if u cn.
-Awantika- thumbnail
Awesome :)
PM me next tym kay ?
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...
add me to ur pm list n update soon...
btw can i knw ur name??

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hya gd one..
am lovng it.. plz update d frst pAART
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
plz continue..and add me to your Pm list

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
please continue...add me to your pm list!
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue...add me to you pm list and update soon.

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea...please continue with the story!