Navya

The Bridge of Lurve, The Hug & TheRocky Road Ahead

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok lots of criticisms of the hug and plenty of people who loved it.  Theres a few things to be noted about the episode today however.  First The bridge with the scenic green surroundings was a beautiful location for a confession of feelings.  This place and path are going to become an epic part  and symbol of Ananty/Navya's history together.  I can imagine them thinking back to that spot years later.

I loved the way anant initially talked about his behaviour '''shayad mujhe tumhare ghar pe nahi aana chaye tha, lekin tumein saath leke ana chata tha..bass mein aur tum saath saath.'' basically he was saying 'i just can't help myself.'  this is what we have seen,,, we all knew anants and navyas reasons for going to the picnic was each other only.  although ideally we SHOULD have seen more emphasis on anants eagerness to be with navya before this hug.  anyway, what happens next, navya is weak at the knees and doesnt respond to much until anant stops the car.  he demands to know why she got off the bus...he seems to want a clarification for his feelings. i love the way navya confesses to becoming a serial liar since she meant anant,,,,anant has also become a bit of a liar since...natural when u think about their families.  however neither mention the word "Love", but both state they enjoy spending time with each other, talking to each other. again THIS is better for now.  and  for now this is the best confession we will get.
the run was bizarre, the hug was cute, but i think the demanding, more forceful anant is the more natural anant.  as we have seen.

now for my questions about the scene, i would love to see what people think...

Why was anant looking for clarification from navya, why was doing his best to get a confession from navya,,,was he even aware of exactly what he was asking her?  especially, when he knows how his spooky  family feel about love? does he recognise he is in love...or are both just acknowledging a deep attachment to each other at this point?

If anant is aware of exactly how he feels,,,why was he so sure navya would feel the same?  isnt it normal for someone who is in love to think a thousand times before demanding a confession? so are his feelings genuine, or is he playing navya??  (although he seems to sweet to do that)

or is anant jumping in to soon, giving into his feelings for navya now,,,only to back down and leave the girl heartbroken later when he hits reality.  anants sisterinlaw is hard at work brainwashing his mum, is anant too weak at the minute to stand up to these obstacles.

what next

EDITl: I just rewatched the last scene. anant seems pretty surprised to me, as if he just now IS beginning to grasp what navyas words mean...so it seems he didnt quite expect THAT??
Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Why was anant looking for clarification from navya, why was doing his best to get a confession from navya,,,was he even aware of exactly what he was asking her? I also can't understand this may be he is not aware of it..but he is doing this by following his heart...and he just do what comes to his mind...not thinking what will happen next...after some think happen he comes to reality remember that day he came to give take her to collage...but when he got to know Navya's mum with her he got upset...so I think still he don't know he is in love but only he knew that some thing happen to him...yaar really Anant character confuse me??case CV didn't show us his inner feelings...

especially, when he knows how his spooky  family feel about love? does he recognise he is in love...or are both just acknowledging a deep attachment to each other at this point?
may be he didn't recognize that he is in love but he know that some thing in his heart...Navya and Anant both realize some changers with them...

If anant is aware of exactly how he feels,,,why was he so sure navya would feel the same?  isnt it normal for someone who is in love to think a thousand times before demanding a confession? so are his feelings genuine, or is he playing navya??  (although he seems to sweet to do that)
I can't think he is playing with Navya case Anant is honest and good guy...he even didn't play with Sonia...who is madly followed him..he know Navya is a innocent girl..and I think  Anant how ever want to be with Navya...thats the reason..but he don't know that he is in love...may be I think we can get a good answer coming week...

I just rewatched the last scene. anant seems pretty surprised to me, as if he just now IS beginning to grasp what navyas words mean...so it seems he didnt quite expect THAT??
may be he didn't expect that Navya also has same feelings what he has case he is the one who follows he and did ziddi things and change her words from no to yes...he may be very happy that Navya has the same feelings what Anant has...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago