Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lara3110

Rajveer and the police should catch Mikael in the act of shooting Arjun and Arohi.  Mikael should be questioned.  

KSA should come out of coma and tell the truth about who shot him. 

I want (RSP)Singhanias and  Ahluwalias responsible to repent.

Arjuhi to be together always.

thats what i'm saying.. i just have a more complex/twisted way..lol

Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

hmm dats a gd thoght n i wnt disagree seeing dat !! 

bt arjuhi deing oh no i cant bear dat..

i wanna s deir babies too sry *greedy fan* lol

n i want dem to be together bt away fm deir family i hate bth ullus n singhus

i know its hard to see arjuhi die but they would be together in heaven..lol    i know.. i wanna see babies too but more than that, i want allus and singhs to repent! anyways, for me raj is their kid and not jiggy's...

Originally posted by: KMHfan4ever

I don't think the article from indya.com was talking about the finale...as we have already seen them going off on a bike...

Its confirmed to be a happy ending anyway...

i know its not going to happen but wouldn't it be cool... i mean in a way that is a happy ending anyways..lol (as long as arjuhi are together:D)

Originally posted by: Karankritz4evr

I want the Ahluwalia's to repent their injustice to Arjuhi... but I definitely don't want anyone to die... that'll get depressing... So yeah, RPS and Mikhael and his mother, one of these cud die, but nobody else jinki maut pe log aansu bahaaenge and all that. I don't want an ending at all, but if we must have an ending, then HAPPY ENDING chahiye!

i think if they didn't die (but everyone thought they were) would be the best punishment.. especially after they find out that arjun was innocent. one of them? why not all.. nahh taht would e too easy tho! i want rps, mikhael and kumud tortured!  mere liye tho allu's aur singhu's ka torture kuch happy ending se kam nahi ho ga!

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Well i also don't want anyone to die 

maybe i want them to beg arjuhi for the forgiveness and also want them to sincerely regret all their dids buut no one shoould die ...ziada se ziaada jaail okaay hai 

and i wwant all them to be happy at the end  to be a real family 

bike ending like dhoom chalega mere liye  buut heein before we should se many scenes with all the family & some dance scenes with arjuhi's real marriage this time 

i like ur idea but  that sounds too simple for an ekta show yaar!lol

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

I dnt want anyone to die esp arjuhi!!

I want ksa to come out of coma nd the raaz nd the killer mystery getting solved... Then the ulluwaliys shud realise wht mistake they have done nd shud repent for that!!

Also arjun shud come to noe abt the real face of his father nd micky shud be sentenced for trying to kill ksa!!

Also i want to see the shaadi of arjuhi with all the rasams nd all the hasi- mazak..!! The SR nd the kids part can follow that!!

All in all i want a happy ending whr all are happy nd no one is sad!! I want arjun to get the love of a family wich he can only get from the ullus!!

do you really believe arjun can get the love of a family from ullu's only? nahh i don't think so! kartar maybe but not ullu's.. i would never be able to forgive my chachoo or taya if i was in arohi's place, so how can arjun! i mean they aren't even related.. but then again its just a show right.. anytihng can happen...

Originally posted by: shibz

i like the idea!! sad endings are more intense n i love it...they make us cry also make a mark forever in our lives...but for daily soaps to make it happy then they need a reincarnation but since KMH2 is goin off air ...m sure nothing of that sort will happen!! n most of the viewers wouldnt like to see such sad love stories for their favorite jodis on TV.. 

& i dont want to see more of others in the coming days it should end with Arjuhi only!!

also the couple should've spent some moments of blissful married life before, then the death could be welcomed better

& Hey Shefali has a family...she cant live wit KSA..can she?!

yayy someone agrees!!lol..  sad endings do make a mark in our lives forever..  but honestly, happy endiing for me is arjohi together, whether its dead or alive! as long as they're together!!!  i also doubt it'll happen but how cool would it be!!   yah, we viewer's bhi na, inka kya karein!lol    yah some moments would be nice--i don't want the same finish as kmh1..thats why i thuoght a lil dramatic ending...lol

and about shefu, what do u no? we haven't seen her parents yet!lol  and she's an adult.. she can make her own decisions, don't ya think ..lol

Originally posted by: KMH-NASHA

i dont want arjuhi death that will be too tragic.

but i want the raaz to be revealed & solved properly.

also proper rasams & marriage & after marriage love, family life.

but i deffo want alluwalia's to suffer very badly for all their behaviour and arjun to give them this punishment. excluding bua & sanchit.

arjun to recieve proper love from his family they should change especially RPS cos he means alot to arjun.

i don't think i'd be too tragic but for those who think like this, i made the second thing.. where rajveer shoots them but they're safe in another area... and everyone is getting tortured and all..   i want the raaz to be revealed properly too but who knows how they're going to do that..  as for the change, i will cringe if they do that... i want them to suffer!!! they can change all they want but they better not be forgiven that easily!!

Originally posted by: luv_karankri.

end with kmh title track.

nice but how can they go about that...hmmm...