Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

thoughts on ending

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
as per indya.com, they're going to show a dhoom ending with them leaving on a bike!
we want a romantic exit.. (with kids too)

but now that i think of it, main alluwalia's  ko tharapta dekhna chahti hoon! especially sudhir, arvind, and rajveer!!  --remember i'm not including lovedeep or sanchit in this... but tayiji and amrit are included as they're silent spectators and as daddu said, jo anyaye ko sehta hai, voh anyaye karne wale se bura hai.

in today's episode, rajveer says he wants them dead or alive and aroji makes arjun promise he won't hurt her family, so here's what i want...

i want rajveer to find them and shoot them.  I want arjohi to die in each others arms or at least holding each others hands and to show how their souls are still one! then i want kartar to wake up from his coma and tell everyone that arjun is innocent and it was singhaniya'sl who shot him! .i want singhaniya's to get umer kaid like arjun did!  i want ksa to disown his kids for killing his grandchildren! lastly, i want him to take sanchit and live with love, raj, rashi, billu, romit, simmi, and shefali (even beeji and for dj to return too)! I want to see rajveer tormenting himself for killing his best friend.overall, i want to see all of the alluwalia's cry in arohi's memories. i want them to curse themselves for not trusting arjun! 

i know its a lil over the top but i am a strict believer in love, even after death... and we can improvise too.. instead of them dying, they escape death and leave town while everything else stays the same... (do u get it.. if not read on i'll explain again.)

i want rajveer to find them and shoot them.  I want arjohi to die in each others arms or at least show it that way... they fall in a river or someone saves them and they run away from chandighar, never to return.. then i want kartar to wake up from his coma and tell everyone that arjun is innocent and it was singhaniya'sl who shot him! .i want singhaniya's to get umer kaid like arjun did!  i want ksa to disown his kids for killing his grandchildren! lastly, i want him to take sanchit and live with love, raj, rashi, billu, romit, simmi, and shefali (even beeji and for dj to return too)! I want to see rajveer tormenting himself for killing his best friend.overall, i want to see all of the alluwalia's cry in arohi's memories. i want them to curse themselves for not trusting arjun, even tho the two are still alive!  that would be the real punishment! 

yo shoot, i'm evil!lol.. but anything for my arjohi!lol                      but with either of these, there is a way for kmh3...first one (reincarnation)  second one (they're life in a new location.. maybe return to chandigarh or family meets them somehow and do they forgive alluwalia's and waht not)

so who likes it?lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rajveer and the police should catch Mikael in the act of shooting Arjun and Arohi.  Mikael should be questioned.  

KSA should come out of coma and tell the truth about who shot him. 

I want (RSP)Singhanias and  Ahluwalias responsible to repent.

Arjuhi to be together always.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm dats a gd thoght n i wnt disagree seeing dat !!
bt arjuhi deing oh no i cant bear dat..
i wanna s deir babies too sry *greedy fan* lol
n i want dem to be together bt away fm deir family i hate bth ullus n singhus
silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think the article from indya.com was talking about the finale...as we have already seen them going off on a bike...

Its confirmed to be a happy ending anyway...
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want the Ahluwalia's to repent their injustice to Arjuhi... but I definitely don't want anyone to die... that'll get depressing... So yeah, RPS and Mikhael and his mother, one of these cud die, but nobody else jinki maut pe log aansu bahaaenge and all that. I don't want an ending at all, but if we must have an ending, then HAPPY ENDING chahiye!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Well i also don't want anyone to die 😳
maybe i want them to beg arjuhi for the forgiveness and also want them to sincerely regret all their dids😃 buut no one shoould die ...ziada se ziaada jaail okaay hai 
and i wwant all them to be happy at the end 🤗 to be a real family ❤️
bike ending like dhoom chalega mere liye 😎 buut heein before we should se many scenes with all the family & some dance scenes with arjuhi's real marriage this time 🥳
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt want anyone to die esp arjuhi!!
I want ksa to come out of coma nd the raaz nd the killer mystery getting solved... Then the ulluwaliys shud realise wht mistake they have done nd shud repent for that!!
Also arjun shud come to noe abt the real face of his father nd micky shud be sentenced for trying to kill ksa!!

Also i want to see the shaadi of arjuhi with all the rasams nd all the hasi- mazak..!! The SR nd the kids part can follow that!!

All in all i want a happy ending whr all are happy nd no one is sad!! I want arjun to get the love of a family wich he can only get from the ullus!!
shibz thumbnail
i like the idea!! sad endings are more intense n i love it...they make us cry also make a mark forever in our lives...but for daily soaps to make it happy then they need a reincarnation😆 but since KMH2 is goin off air ...m sure nothing of that sort will happen!! n most of the viewers wouldnt like to see such sad love stories for their favorite jodis on TV..
& i dont want to see more of others in the coming days😡 it should end with Arjuhi only!!

also the couple should've spent some moments of blissful married life before, then the death could be welcomed better😉

& Hey Shefali has a family🤔...she cant live wit KSA..can she?!😆
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want arjuhi death that will be too tragic.

but i want the raaz to be revealed & solved properly.
also proper rasams & marriage & after marriage love, family life.

but i deffo want alluwalia's to suffer very badly for all their behaviour and arjun to give them this punishment. excluding bua & sanchit.

arjun to recieve proper love from his family they should change especially RPS cos he means alot to arjun.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 end with kmh title track.