India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why are the cvs doing this? (Page 2)

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
is pkyek d most illogical show..????????????...i will suggest mind ur tongue..dear...!AngryAngry
if sid character id damn being killed in d show...dats for a betterment...he will come in another show,,..and pkyek mein sid ka character kbhie na kbhie khtam hona hi tha..after all is a devil...he can't last for long...so better don't bash..ekta...or superb show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey check your statement before speck pkyek no illogical show, i completly agree with blooper but blooper are in every show not only pkyek, and sid's carecter going bumped off the show so it's base on story line , may be sid back later become positive and helpful for abhiya, and if you so much like edward  and  bela  then go and watch, we don't stop you, but  don't talk bad about abhiya

Edited by pratiksha2009 - 14 May 2011 at 12:48am
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

We all love PKYEK! Every show is full with Blooper not only PKYEK!

Sid was a devil! If the devil win then what about truth ,love.!

To make ABHAY AND PIYA TOGETHER

SID HAVE TO HAVE AN END!

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
sorry to say, but in no other show there are so many bloopers, and here the bloopers are just beyond anyones imagination, yes i do agree that sid is evil and his character has end, but it has to end in a logical way, he has to repent for his deeds, death is a very easy punishment for him! and i dont think anyone can stop me from critisizing the show, its after all a democratic country and we have all the right to speak ones mind! also i am pinpointing all these bloopers in the hope that may be the cvs are checking this forums and they read our comments and try to rectify the mistakes! As far as why I watch the show, because even after so many bloopers, i like the concept of the show! Vampire shows have always fascinated me, this is the first show about vampires made in india, so i just want to see the desi version of it, also the acting of all the supporting cast is marvellous, hence i watch it? 
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I Luv PKYEK
I Luv my AbhiYa fo'ever ..
If this shOw is IllogiCal , then u better don't watCh it ..
and BlOopers are inCluded in every show ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index