India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why are the cvs doing this?

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
i dont understand why are the cvs bumping of sidharts character so ubruptly? till now they have not shown sids past, why he so evil, how he became a vampire and all that? also i really dont understand when sid had maithili with him, why does he despise abhay so much? afterall he was successfull in separting abhay and maithili? what is his problem, what exactly does he want? also the show is goiing exactly the TVD way, then why are they bumping off sid, because in TVD , damon stays right till the end, he was the most pivotal character of the show! here also if they bump sid, PYEK will lose all its charm! and what I am fearing is that they might bring sid back, afterall this is ekta kapoors show, she loves to bring dead people back! she does this in all her serials where all her characters are normal human beings, and this is a vampire show, its very easy for her to bring sid back! there is so much of scope for sids character with so many unanswered questions, there is absolutely no need to bump him off!  I am really to sorry to say, but PYEK is the most illogical show i have seen with no proper story, the cvs are just mixiing all the hollywood shows and giving us a bhelpuri! I dont mind if they are coping the hollywood shows, but there has to be some logic! they always start something new and end it very ubruptly, they have no pre-wriiten story at all! i wonder, do they not watch any of the episodes, otherwise they cant do such unforgiveable blunders! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadhwanikiabhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
yes many of the questions are unanswered...from past few day i and few others have been making same posts...they are just ending his track becoz of sudden change in their plan...but i hope they keep it open and not close forever...so that way sid can come back later...

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I liked your statement - PKYEK is the most illogical show i have seen with no proper story, the cvs are just mixing all the Hollywood shows and giving us a bhelpuri! Very True! There is no logic or reasoning in the Show...and Bloopers are countless...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

i dont understand why are the cvs bumping of sidharts character so ubruptly? till now they have not shown sids past, why he so evil, how he became a vampire and all that? also i really dont understand when sid had maithili with him, why does he despise abhay so much? afterall he was successfull in separting abhay and maithili? what is his problem, what exactly does he want? also the show is goiing exactly the TVD way, then why are they bumping off sid, because in TVD , damon stays right till the end, he was the most pivotal character of the show! here also if they bump sid, PYEK will lose all its charm! and what I am fearing is that they might bring sid back, afterall this is ekta kapoors show, she loves to bring dead people back! she does this in all her serials where all her characters are normal human beings, and this is a vampire show, its very easy for her to bring sid back! there is so much of scope for sids character with so many unanswered questions, there is absolutely no need to bump him off!  I am really to sorry to say, but PYEK is the most illogical show i have seen with no proper story, the cvs are just mixiing all the hollywood shows and giving us a bhelpuri! I dont mind if they are coping the hollywood shows, but there has to be some logic! they always start something new and end it very ubruptly, they have no pre-wriiten story at all! i wonder, do they not watch any of the episodes, otherwise they cant do such unforgiveable blunders! 

@blue so true...LOL

you know its all becoz hollywood serial have proper planning of tracks of the whole season before the season starts and between each season, they have gaps in which they plan for the next season...thats why they come up with awesome storyline...

but here in indian serials it goes on a daily-basis and they have no proper solid track...they keep changing as per the requirements and to accommodate as per the current situation, they'l show us whatever they like and keep giving justifications as much as possible to show the changed track and in that process they forget to justify some aspects and thus results in major bloopers...

i have absolutely no problem if they copy stuff mostly from TVD and mix hollywood movies and make khichidi...but have proper planning and stick to your plans...and stop changing storylines which gives us illogical explanations and bloopers...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 May 2011 at 10:43pm
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Well I cannot be sooo stone hearted and say that it is illogocal..whatever it is this show has given me so much happiness that I  cannot say thatDay Dreaming.Hug.its like koi pathar se na maare mere PKYEK ..ko..LOL
BUT YES..the creatives are really going haywire.they are forgetting or thinking that viewers are fools...but still the actors are pulling it off so well ..and saving the embarassment according to me..
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Well I cannot be sooo stone hearted and say that it is illogocal..whatever it is this show has given me so much happiness that I  cannot say thatDay Dreaming.Hug.its like koi pathar se na maare mere PKYEK ..ko..LOL
BUT YES..the creatives are really going haywire.they are forgetting or thinking that viewers are fools...but still the actors are pulling it off so well ..and saving the embarassment according to me..

yeah actors are pulling this show very well (thanks to the awesome cast) and in between some twists keep us excited and entertained...i like watching this show becoz its the only desi vampire and youth based show...but we should not ask for logics here...becoz there are so many illogical explanations and bloopers as they dont have pre planned solid track in mind unlike hollywood shows...

Edited by kisivaj - 13 May 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
so true, the bloopers just dont seem to end, every episode has some blooper or the other! though this is a fiction story, there has to be some logic in it! the hollywood shows are so logical, that u can connect with the story immediately! The make you feel as though vampires really exist! And to tell you frankly i find the romance between edward and bella more passionate and intense! I find abhiya very dumb and helpless. They are always confused, whether they love each other or not! sometimes they say they say they love each other, sometimes they say they are not in a relationship, they really need to get a grip on themselves and be more firm! 
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

so true, the bloopers just dont seem to end, every episode has some blooper or the other! though this is a fiction story, there has to be some logic in it! the hollywood shows are so logical, that u can connect with the story immediately! The make you feel as though vampires really exist! And to tell you frankly i find the romance between edward and bella more passionate and intense! I find abhiya very dumb and helpless. They are always confused, whether they love each other or not! sometimes they say they say they love each other, sometimes they say they are not in a relationship, they really need to get a grip on themselves and be more firm! 

Well I love my Abhiya. Smile If you feel this show is so full of bloopers and has a dumb and helpless couple as the lead..perhaps you're better of watching TVD and Twilight..no offense. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICDon_theEvil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index