Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Late update (Page 2)

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Wow another topic?

For your information today's written update was posted MINUTES after Nipun posted the videos, so I have no idea what your ranting about!!! I posted it right away and made it a sticky topic! I guess you NEVER bothered to check which ain't my fault!

U go girl! LOL

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
its really sad to hear about all this bashing the updaters here! they are so nice to volunteer to do these updates so please stop! if u want to know what took place in an episode theres an alternative:ZEETV.COM
cmon ppl please appreciate what the updaters do!!!!! im in trinidad and the episodes are broadcast the same time in the USA . so when rani has to do an update i can see how hard it is 4 her. please stop all this chaos and bashing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

asheth Senior Member
asheth
asheth

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Haha this is UNBELIEVABLE. This post was made after Cutiepie Rani posted the written update, says a lot about this post right here.
deadly-kiss Senior Member
deadly-kiss
deadly-kiss

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
oh wow,

if you were blind enough not to see the written update, thats not our problem.

But seriously!? If you have such a big problem waiting for written updates then why dont you just bloody watch the episode.. there are a lot of websites where you can watch episodes for free.

I've had enough. if i knew complaints like this would have been posted, then i would have been harsher with my warnings. Get a life, if you dont like the wait then dont come on the forum expecting us to present you an update right away on a bloody silver platter. We arent robots, the second the episode is aired, we cant just leave everything and update for you.

Im in university and when the episode is aired im in my morning classes. i have back to back classes until noon. if you expect me to skip one class to give you a god damn update, then your mad. Us, updaters have lives, responsibilities, duties, expectations.

The reason why i do the updates is because none of you guys, who complain like shallow-minded-fools, want to. Rani tries her hardest to be able to update, but when she wasnt able to do it daily because of her hectic schedule then i offered my help.

i didnt know that if you have work and school to go to, you cant do updates.

i hate these types of posts. next time you wanna start complaining/insulting/bashing us updaters, i suggest you look around you to see if your so called "friends" are able to take time out of their precious schedules to do an update.

if i see one more topic like this, i swear i might go into official bashing. (sorry mods)

aleeha

P.S. i love everyone who supports us updaters. your patience, love, and support for us is severely appreciated. thank you all!

babygirl198722

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
dont think any more justification is needed by you guys that do these updates to those that complain.

perhaps posts complaining of late updates etc s/b deleted altogether

babygirl198722

Go to top