Poll Question :

dggbk

Poll Choice
prince
parvez
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Both were good but Prince Ofcourse gets the vote and crown..πŸ˜ƒ

Prince moves are sooo crisp and clear..No doubt Parvez gave excellent performance...But Prince is King of L N P...πŸ‘
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
both were really good nd Parvez definitely gave a nice competition to Prince but like the judges said Prince is prince so definitely Prince 
I guess I'm in the minority but I thought Parvez OWNED this takkar...Prince was hardly dancing...especially compared to his previous performances in this show...the solo he did on Meri Mehbooba and the steps in the takkar against Dharmesh were much better...there was hardly any choreography in Prince's performance this time.

Parvez on the other hand showed SO much variety and such CLEAR moves...πŸ‘...I was very impressed...this guy has improved by leaps and bounds!

Prince honestly looked BORED to me while doing that act...like he hardly cared to even dance muchπŸ˜•
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Prince clearly was the winner in the takkar his movies were really crisp. Parvez was also good but I think prince kept his title. I think this is the first time I have seen the judges so clearly point out that one of the contestants was better than the other. This is Prince second takkar and he tied in the first with dharmesh and won this second takkar, only contestant on DKS to compete in two takkar round and not lose. Also, no one on DKS has gotten 31 marks! Keep rocking prince!!!! 
I am glad that Parvesz did very well. He did not get enough exposure in DID2 but in DKS, he has been able to show a lot of his hidden talent. People have appreciated him a lot in DKS. And I am very happy for him.
Overall Parvez is much better dancer than Prince..

Parvez is more versatile and great expressions..
i think parvez was better!!! 
only in the takkar, prince was better and yes it is a fact that his moves in L&P are so crisp and clean ...infact I was one of the few who felt that he was a tad bit better in his takkar with dharmesh as well.

However just want to add that in general, I think Parvez is a better dancer and somehow I didnt enjoy yest's face off much...I kinda got bored ...

Also, I did not at all like the 11/10...I mean how can rules be bent like thisπŸ˜• kal ko koi 12 ya 13 de dega will that be accepted?...IMO if something is to be rated out of 10, it should be rated only out of 10...
Edited by yipee - 12 years ago
Parvez was superb!!! tPrince was not at his best! So for me its Parvez all the way!![😳
Parevez was better than prince...