Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

why zee targeted only sangini ?

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i just can't understand that why the hell zee tv targeted only sangini😡there are so many crappy shows which are running on zee since one or two years & are still running with no proper story with unrequired unusual storyline & romance🤢zee never care for good shows like sangini😭 they just care for ratings which have no head no tail😡 now i am confident that they destroyed the story of sangini just to target it so that they can end it killing all our hopes wishes & dreams😭zee always like to continue all the stupid nonsense bakwaas bokas shows but not intersted in continuing good shows like sangini😭instead of ending the boring shows which are cooking our head since years zee tv has targeted sangini which is so popular among all type of generation & which have just brilliant actors like binny iqbal aditi aruna ji etc😭zee has run all other shows atleast for 2 years but they didn't gave that much time to sangini because they knew that sangini/iqbi.raga has potential and if they would have given that much time then it would have been in top which they never wanted😡no other characters & actors of zee have such great chemistry than raga & iqbi for sure😳iqbal & binny have such a sizzling chemistry between them that once i start watching them i just can't move my eyes from them😉the chemistry of iqbal & binny is the best among all the other the shows of insdian television🤗i also love the rapo both iqbal & binny share with each other on & off screen👍🏼iqbal & binny /iqbi have become my dream couple and i have never seen & will never see for sure such an awsome couple other than iqbal & binny😍i really wish to see this beautifull sizzling couple iqbal & binny/iqbi once again after sangini😍 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK, what show should they have ended? They don't even want to move this show to another time-slot. Also, tell me what else is there left to show in this show? You have any ideas?
this show should have been wrapped up long ago
who the hell was willing to watch a jodi like iqbi  in their normal senses?
some fans here are 🤢
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: genifan

this show should have been wrapped up long ago

who the hell was willing to watch a jodi like iqbi  in their normal senses?
some fans here are 🤢

It  has been torture once I saw the height difference and the fact I didn't find her particularily attractive. Addti Gupta is not all that hot either.