Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Has Daksh been blackmailed or is he a gold-digger? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Was Daksh blackmailed by Lipika or married for money/success?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [32.20%]
38 [64.41%]
2 [3.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Blackmailed by Lipika she can do anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i think he was blackmailed my lips

shivani003

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Definotely blackmailed by Lipika.  He wants to explain and might even be needing help but nobody is giving him a chance.  Otherwise why would he have felt he needed to speak to his dad but lipi convinced him to leave it for a while and despite this he still came to the house but dimpy shut the door.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003nycsweetie

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ms.S.K.]Definotely blackmailed by Lipika.  He wants to explain and might even be needing help but nobody is giving him a chance.  Otherwise why would he have felt he needed to speak to his dad but lipi convinced him to leave it for a while and despite this he still came to the house but dimpy shut the door.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! These are the reasons why I felt he was blackmailed...
sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I think from the first he was a little bit selfish in everything and wanted only success and become a big man ..

So he did this for MONEY and status..

As they havent yet shown wat has happened that day after daksh went to see lipika I dont know wat to say..

but come on daksh is not a kid to be blackmailed.. and even if she threatens to throw him out of the job cant he find another job.?? so he is selfish..

shivani003

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I m old membere here, but i just read, never contribute. But something just occured to me. Lipika's blackmail may have had something to do with the lacs of rupees she spent on the five star wedding.

Like i mean... she might have said u have to repay someone else and she herself was also helpless... getting my point? actually, i m quite vague myself...

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

I m old membere here, but i just read, never contribute. But something just occured to me. Lipika's blackmail may have had something to do with the lacs of rupees she spent on the five star wedding.

Like i mean... she might have said u have to repay someone else and she herself was also helpless... getting my point? actually, i m quite vague myself...

Hmmm that could be a possibility. Thats the similar theory my mum is also suggesting. That maybe Lipika asked Daksh to pay for all the wedding expenses as she doesnt wanna pay for them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index