Has Daksh been blackmailed or is he a gold-digger? - Page 2

Poll

Was Daksh blackmailed by Lipika or married for money/success?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Definotely blackmailed by Lipika.  He wants to explain and might even be needing help but nobody is giving him a chance.  Otherwise why would he have felt he needed to speak to his dad but lipi convinced him to leave it for a while and despite this he still came to the house but dimpy shut the door.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Ms.S.K.]Definotely blackmailed by Lipika.  He wants to explain and might even be needing help but nobody is giving him a chance.  Otherwise why would he have felt he needed to speak to his dad but lipi convinced him to leave it for a while and despite this he still came to the house but dimpy shut the door.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! These are the reasons why I felt he was blackmailed...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I think from the first he was a little bit selfish in everything and wanted only success and become a big man ..

So he did this for MONEY and status..

As they havent yet shown wat has happened that day after daksh went to see lipika I dont know wat to say..

but come on daksh is not a kid to be blackmailed.. and even if she threatens to throw him out of the job cant he find another job.?? so he is selfish..
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m old membere here, but i just read, never contribute. But something just occured to me. Lipika's blackmail may have had something to do with the lacs of rupees she spent on the five star wedding.

Like i mean... she might have said u have to repay someone else and she herself was also helpless... getting my point? actually, i m quite vague myself...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sshirley

I m old membere here, but i just read, never contribute. But something just occured to me. Lipika's blackmail may have had something to do with the lacs of rupees she spent on the five star wedding.

Like i mean... she might have said u have to repay someone else and she herself was also helpless... getting my point? actually, i m quite vague myself...

Hmmm that could be a possibility. Thats the similar theory my mum is also suggesting. That maybe Lipika asked Daksh to pay for all the wedding expenses as she doesnt wanna pay for them.