Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

Has Daksh been blackmailed or is he a gold-digger?

Poll

Was Daksh blackmailed by Lipika or married for money/success?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think there's more to this marriage than what meets the eye. I have a feeling that Daksh has been blackmailed in some way. But Iam a little confused cos at first I thought he's just a gold-digger... I dunno somehow I just feel maybe he did this out of compulsion.
What do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovetelevision thumbnail
it all about the MONEY MONEY MONEY
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hmm i think i remember reading somewhere how Daksh's character was after money so im thinking he married for money 
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think its money cuz daksh always wanted money he never really liked  his middle class status and his style. everyone wants to be rich in their lives but daksh runs after money n if u think about it  compare to lipika dimpy was nothing in money n her fam is poor too compare to rich lipika. so even if there is any blackmailing i dont see the right reason for it like its only his job nothing big or maybe daksh have a past with lipika so she made him marry her. Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dakhsh is no doodh peta bacha
its all for money n money
stupid guy
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its all bout the money honey..
money makes the world go round😊
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
daksh is crazy after money... he married for money
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think there is some kinda secret...if u remember when daksh left his wedding, Lipika had told him about some police situation and when he got there he was shocked to see something... something which they never showed us...maybe i am wrong but i am hoping that he turns out to be a better guy and not one who would ditch his friend & bride-to-be on their wedding day and that too when their dads are best friends and they all live under the same roof
Red_eyes thumbnail
Blackmailed by Lipika she can do anything
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think he was blackmailed my lips