India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHY SUKKU getting SO SKINNY (Page 3)

-Juhi. IF-Rockerz
-Juhi.
-Juhi.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I agree that she has became skinny !! but she looks stunning these days !! My god n her figure ...she looks jusss WoW! I loved her as Ridhima in dmg but i she was little chubby during dmg days n even at the start of pkyek she was chubby ...but now she becum more hott n stunning...
but i love her the way she is now !! She looks preety !!Sukku rockssBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-asenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I even liked her whn she was in DMG she was perfectly fine and soo is she now in PKYEK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I love how when she is chubby people get all over her business saying she's fat, she doesn't fit the role, she should lose weight, and so much more names that couldn't even be named. And now people are still not satisfied. I mean what do you guys want? I'm so fed up with people constantly taunting her with her weight, her face, her acting, and hundreds of other things. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu-Antu-_-Aslan-asenaRidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

I love how when she is chubby people get all over her business saying she's fat, she doesn't fit the role, she should lose weight, and so much more names that couldn't even be named. And now people are still not satisfied. I mean what do you guys want? I'm so fed up with people constantly taunting her with her weight, her face, her acting, and hundreds of other things. 

i really agree wid u aaisu...''the men is not happy in any situation" when she was chubby all said she is fat now she is silm ppl still not satisfied wid it...i also dnt know wat ppl want...sukku asi hogai sukku waise hogai i jst really dnt get it...

-Antu-_-Aslan-asenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i don't find anything wrong with her figure. Confused

-Antu-_-Aslan-RidziPiaJazSimimusic_l0ver036

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

i really agree wid u aaisu...''the men is not happy in any situation" when she was chubby all said she is fat now she is silm ppl still not satisfied wid it...i also dnt know wat ppl want...sukku asi hogai sukku waise hogai i jst really dnt get it...

i want a normal slim fig

coz trust me sukku is WAY MORE beauiful than how she looks now a days

and the extra skinny avatar of hers is hampering her looks

yar plz dnt mind let me say 1 thing leave sukku watever she is bcz she is amzing jst the way she is...she is so perfect in her every style...live nd let liveSmile

luvkasu-Antu-_-Aslan-music_l0ver036

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index