Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sukku was lil chubby in DMG days...and frankly speaking, this strictly my opinion, i did not like her so much in DMG...
i liked her new looks and skinny looks in PKYEK...she looked waaay better than dmg when this show started and i absolutely started admiring as to how beautiful and stunning she became with her makeover...
right now i agree that she became lil more skinnier than starting of this show pkyek...may be becoz she is now trying to attend the beauty pageant thing, but nevertheless she is still beautiful...i like her this way than the DMG days... 
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kisivaj

sukku was lil chubby in DMG days...and frankly speaking, this strictly my opinion, i did not like her so much in DMG...

i liked her new looks and skinny looks in PKYEK...she looked waaay better than dmg when this show started and i absolutely started admiring as to how beautiful and stunning she became with her makeover...
right now i agree that she became lil more skinnier than starting of this show pkyek...may be becoz she is now trying to attend the beauty pageant thing, but nevertheless she is still beautiful...i like her this way than the DMG days... 

she slimmed down a bit but WAS NEVER skinny like this inPKYEK initial months

but noww the hollow eyes and sunken cheeks

and now that there wont b any sid and we hv to watch so much of her as maithli

its really necessary she cums out of this skeletal look

coz nothing is suiting her body now a days

it seems the clothes r hanging from a hanger

nd i m finding this sudeen unnecessary weightloss really annoying

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BUT WHATEVER IT IS SUKU IS STUNNING.. agree..not that Suku looks anythimg less stunning..but t a little fullness is required yaar ..YES It will be nice to see you  a littel more chubby🤗

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
maybe she si slimming down to better pull off that trapped for 1 year in a coffin look which is probably the upcoming track. and maybe we will have abhay also sulking and brooding and becoming weak thinking he has lost piya and to pull off that look, maybe both of them are looking absolutely skinny. just my thought.😊 Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
sweetie..i agree..though she is getting tooo skinny...but i love her dis way too..i like her since dmg days...i am a crazy fan of darling suku...i loved her in AJMBHK...but d way she looks sizzling in pkyek...omg..i can't define it...i love her new look too..prettiest actoress...and cutest too...don't call her skeleton yaar..plz...its a request...she is participating in pageant na...so she is getting skinny...skinny r in...so it may be d reason.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think she's getting so skinny because she's about to participate in some beauty contest or sumthing.. i remember reading an article a few days agoo..
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i lyk da way she is nw i used to hate her wen she was in DMG but wen i started watching PKYEK i was lyk she's so beautifull and nw days even more. so i lyk skinny suku.
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
I mean seriously ppl? was there no other topic to discuss? or is it just IF members speciality to make a mountain out of nothing. Scedhule is hectic, its natural that both would get skinnier. however, skinny or not, she is the shinning beauty ,stunning, like her eaither way. From her DMG days in those cute salwaars till now with her casuall outfits:) She is one gorgeous face. And well, Vivian is also looking delicious eaither way with Suku:) Skinny or chubby he is adorable.
Ruining everything? lol, are u serious? well if actors getting skinnier or viceversa ruins a show for u i guess u r watching the show for wrong reasons and not watching it would be better.
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooliecute

I mean seriously ppl? was there no other topic to discuss? or is it just IF members speciality to make a mountain out of nothing. Scedhule is hectic, its natural that both would get skinnier. however, skinny or not, she is the shinning beauty ,stunning, like her eaither way. From her DMG days in those cute salwaars till now with her casuall outfits:) She is one gorgeous face. And well, Vivian is also looking delicious eaither way with Suku:) Skinny or chubby he is adorable.
Ruining everything? lol, are u serious? well if actors getting skinnier or viceversa ruins a show for u i guess u r watching the show for wrong reasons and not watching it would be better.

fabulous reply...dear..totally agree wid u..:)