Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHY SUKKU getting SO SKINNY

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

msabhiyaifrah.--AROMAL--hreeyaa..Enchanteur..

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
sukku was lil chubby in DMG days...and frankly speaking, this strictly my opinion, i did not like her so much in DMG...
i liked her new looks and skinny looks in PKYEK...she looked waaay better than dmg when this show started and i absolutely started admiring as to how beautiful and stunning she became with her makeover...
right now i agree that she became lil more skinnier than starting of this show pkyek...may be becoz she is now trying to attend the beauty pageant thing, but nevertheless she is still beautiful...i like her this way than the DMG days... 

Edited by kisivaj - 13 May 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.Rehanism--AROMAL--heaven princessShilpa.Agarwalluvkasushivani003asenamanjhaAkankshaa.TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rema-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.abhina_roksshivani003

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

BUT WHATEVER IT IS SUKU IS STUNNING.. agree..not that Suku looks anythimg less stunning..but t a little fullness is required yaar ..YES It will be nice to see you  a littel more chubbyHug

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 14 May 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.abhina_roksluvkasu

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
maybe she si slimming down to better pull off that trapped for 1 year in a coffin look which is probably the upcoming track. and maybe we will have abhay also sulking and brooding and becoming weak thinking he has lost piya and to pull off that look, maybe both of them are looking absolutely skinny. just my thought.Smile

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 13 May 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
sweetie..i agree..though she is getting tooo skinny...but i love her dis way too..i like her since dmg days...i am a crazy fan of darling suku...i loved her in AJMBHK...but d way she looks sizzling in pkyek...omg..i can't define it...i love her new look too..prettiest actoress...and cutest too...don't call her skeleton yaar..plz...its a request...she is participating in pageant na...so she is getting skinny...skinny r in...so it may be d reason.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

oct5luvkasumanjhaasenaRidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I think she's getting so skinny because she's about to participate in some beauty contest or sumthing.. i remember reading an article a few days agoo..
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i lyk da way she is nw i used to hate her wen she was in DMG but wen i started watching PKYEK i was lyk she's so beautifull and nw days even more. so i lyk skinny suku.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index