Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 99)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
awsem love the faq  dutta give frigid gaze the fone conversation was mast  and khan is making nakku angry and bechare dutta ko pitna parega

Edited by rrs1391 - 03 November 2011 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Nice updateClap hIs Q-A session with OUTs was to the pt. Khan will come to now about Naku & will be the the latest gossip after they return back from Diwali holidays. Waitiing for the next part, Thanks for the PMSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Hammie ur such a spoilsport!

Felt like throttling ur neck when u got a 'KMH' khan.  Here i was wondering if the two love birds would get some private time nd u had to bring her, GRT!!!!  And to add to my misery u have an unfinished chapter, saara mazaa kirkira kar diya.
But to my surprise Naku has saved the show by playing hard nd taking my gussa on Major.  Actually i did feel that it cant be happening, the diwali chutti nd DN meeting family so easily without any hiccups, so we hav it. 

The FAQ session was very informative.  Major's quick call to naku to inform about the holiday was as ever spicy nd juicy fun, but again im not liking it when he said that he would not be sad if he dies as he met her nd things like that, It sends all negative vibes of comg things. Im not as tough nd tragedies r not my cup of teaUnhappy

The dampener next day was as unexpected as london weather. U caught me offguard just like dutta dumbfounded when he had no alternative but to take khan along.  Naku but is doing the right thing by playing along & giving back in equal measure.  That was the saving grace or else i would have boycotted ur update [ofcourse im joking]
Another comedy session at PN and the evergreen Baji Rao nd Roop doing the honors.  I wonder, DN when they tie the knot  have to seriously think if they ever need any issues at all as they still have the two big bachas at their feet. 

Hammie, please complete the next part soon, dont tell me it is sometime next monday.  Thanx for the update nd the lovely reply to the comments as well. Take care!!  

suhana19Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
bvrrr,there was me trying to focus on contiuning with the UP,part 2 ,and it was a brilliant sunny day in UK...halloween today...but i saw your remark ,read it during egg and toast session, and the food felt like grit!  kya yaar ,roothi hoi biwi ..bilkul..there's no pleasing you is there ???..in true Dutta fashion, I said ummhh and got on with it ..but  I HAVE TO SAY IN THE SECOND READING OF YOUR COMMENT HAAA...hai hai mircheee!!! can see the steam coming out of your ears...waise what did you expect more lusttt... ??LOLLOL

Hammie ur such a spoilsport!  WOOAHHH,COME HIT me aja hor! hor! dabaang dabaang
rahe maidaan me agaa  Major hor hor!!   phir kaise legi meri shaiyree???LOL
Felt like throttling ur neck when u got a 'KMH' khan
oh come on have a heart, AS is know for her compassion for orphans and abla naris 
 Here i was wondering if the two love birds would get some private time nd u had to bring her, GRT!!!!  And to add to my misery u have an unfinished chapter, saara mazaa kirkira kar diya.
my word ..itna gussa...me running back to seek cover in me trench!!!
But to my surprise Naku has saved the show by playing hard nd taking my gussa on Major.  Actually i did feel that it cant be happening, the diwali chutti nd DN meeting family so easily without any hiccups, so we hav it. 
pranjel sucksana ka usar ho gaye hai mujhe per khani me twisttt
The FAQ session was very informative.  Major's quick call to naku to inform about the holiday was as ever spicy nd juicy fun, but again im not liking it when he said that he would not be sad if he dies as he met her nd things like that, It sends all negative vibes of comg things. Im not as tough nd tragedies r not my cup of teaUnhappy
oyyye nehi hogi tragedy ..waise idea bura nehi hai...

The dampener next day was as unexpected as london weather. U caught me offguard just like dutta dumbfounded when he had no alternative but to take khan along.  Naku but is doing the right thing by playing along & giving back in equal measure.  That was the saving grace or else i would have boycotted ur update [ofcourse im joking]
tu ker boycott ,me will fly over and shake you up..you won't know what hit ya baaby! 
Another comedy session at PN and the evergreen Baji Rao nd Roop doing the honors.  I wonder, DN when they tie the knot  have to seriously think if they ever need any issues at all as they still have the two big bachas at their feet. 
had to add the stooges  for the comic relief!
Hammie, please complete the next part soon, dont tell me it is sometime next monday.  Thanx for the update nd the lovely reply to the comments as well. Take care!!  
   now how dd you know my pretty ke next patrt next monday ko hai ...keri ja shayreee...
haaa xhammiee
[/QUOTE]

suhana19-bharti-

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
As always amazing update Smilemagar bahut late you didn't update on friday whts keeping you busy hammieeeSmile i know its your brilliant ideas ,the FAQ  part was good ,i thought it will be diwali holiday with friends & fly but you brought a twist to it with khan ,dutta meeting nakus fly &  his conversation with sethji is so cute na Smile part adhura tha diwali ka dhamaka abhi bakhi hai looking frwd to it ,don't keep us waiting plz Smile tc

suhana19Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Is it Real world! [pinching myself]Pinch  am i still in Hammie's dreamland, God! how can this be possible, U actually replied without being bribed, i guess my lucky stars r shining.
OK! so ur showing a bull the red flag, but im not yet takg the bait not with the dabbang number never! LOL
Meine apni party badaldi, now im no more with the Major, im with ur pyari chulbuli once boring naku.  Cause she is actuallly waving the red flag at the bull nd i think she has all the ammo to emerge victorious. 
C,mon, there r other avenues to quench ones lustful fantasiesWink, u dont need a soulful story of dutta nd naku, right?  but i was genuinely surprised with the small twist in the tale, must say u scored a few brownie points here.  I believe in expressg what i feel when i read an update nd the dissappointment is afterall justified, but i must confess i did enjoy the response frm naku, so scores settled nd that's pretty much what i look for.  If a writing doesnt arouse any emotions then what is the use, so hope my candidness didnt offend u in any way.
This is gonna be one exciting week since u've promised the 2nd half soon, all the best! nd im also delighted to know ur food turned grit readg my comments, hehe! see, we r equal partners in crime.

"Be who you r and say what u feel cause those who mind dont matter nd those who matter dont mind"    Dr. Seuss

suhana19Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the unusual but great update, Hamlet.Clap,

I was hoping for some quality and sizzling Tasha time together aur yeh my name is Khan kahan se tapak padi.Shocked

I am glad that Dutta introduced Naku as his fiancee and I hope the Platinum rings on both D-N's fingers keep the undesired elements away from them.LOL

So Naku is angry now? Dutta should try and manao her instead of his usual chalaoing hukumat.Embarrassed

Eagerly waiting to see how the story develops Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ahmm ahmmm*clears throat*...pehchana mujhe Embarrassed
So so sorry dear ...im not able to stick around...still have  updates pending ...missing you sooo much and everyone else  too...
Congrats your thread completed its century Party...way  to go...
My good wishes are always with you...hopefully i will join soon ...probably now after finals...
abhi k liye give a big tight jhappi to my major Hug
you take care ...lots of love :-) *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11Hamlet53

Go to top