Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 95)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D...LOL

i am coming soon with comments ...but need to go read previous one first na lol...will try to fit it both in today ...

EDITED ...

Here I am again...one after another ...could not keep away :P

Chapter 25: When shall we three meet again...

Morning routines. All getting up bright and early to begin their warm ups and considering all the need to have done as well like making beds and stuff ...thats always a good sign ...

Oh all standing in horizontal line as he checks them out...lol ...well for work purposes haha i guess inspects them to ensure appropriate and proper gear on :)

Oh what commands exercises he has given...and with what speed changing commands ...and wow ...lol ...I  actually quite enjoy watching him order people like that :P and the way he directs the OUTs ...it very well written...I am not sure what it is ..but i have noticed even in films and stuff military concepts are intriguing for me ...and also love anything with like mysteries and being solved with likes of CIDs and all the fancy dancy gadgets heehee ..anyway moving back to this update...the discipline, the approaches used, standards set, the order, the routines...it just makes it all fun to read :)

Aww when he was instructing them about healthy eating i had two thoughts...one of how in LTL-1 Dutta and eating were almost impossible to be linked together unless naku was in the picture but even then he was always full have one bite...and then MR *sigh* how he is such a food cautious person ...wating healthy is like his thing ...

OH MY LORD communal showers ...haha i loved Dutta's comment and ease with it LMAO ...all the officers seemed embarrassed haha ... oh my my hammie u r going to kill me...first he is in the shower and then he comes out in polo shirt...black joggers and his burgundy towel around neck ...

Aww NAKU is missing her LIVE shows lmao...OHHH hammie...madno...sajaana re u used the lines i specifically like in this song...like the whole song but these lines more so :P  errr Harshad!!! I am telling the mention of his presence...just really want to whack his head with a bat :P ... I love how Naku handles Nandi ...very lovely way to create such relationships with patients...

Baaji Baaji Baaji my man...love him ...and AS wow she does cover all her chicks...lets just hope she never falls over and faints on them jagadambe  ROFL ...loved the way baaji talks about meeting Naku ..his most fav person lol for lots of reasons :D so off he goes and am so excited to see they happenings with his presence in both places..

OMG baaji bi na...sent you as a girl and u become a boy ...well then she's the man LOL  and lovevd his comments : college ki sere lardkiyaan thujhe pe fida hoon jaye gi and his ab Bhau thuje is haal mein deh le tu thujhe goli se urdh de haaa"  and naku all like he did see her and called her CHOKREE BOY and him saying he doesn't hug boys ROFL ...good times na ...just gotta love the things D says lol...and Baaji is no less haha

Aww i love how Naku is complaining about Dutta to Baaji...its so cute...he wont give photo, he wont let her visit ...wont discuss work ...haha complaints for the distance really...aww baaji has a plan and am sure i will enjoy this even more...aww he wants to skin Harshad alive ...mee too ...same same...I will join his forces...muhahaha ...i will also whack him with my bat...i just really badly want to do that haha

Oh i knew baaji will stand out there...he is already a shiny star and in such a disciplined...dress coded place he shows up in purple LOL ...haha

OMG ROFL ...baaji letting Dutta know about the dry fruits and saying not that you'll need them ...love that guy man ...

OH MY MY hammie...am laughing like crazy ...Baaji talking about a bechaari girl and Billa Badmash LOL and then something about land and this was it when Dutta ask what he has been doing  ...he was sitting on his back side laying golden eggs indeed LOL I love baaji's plan rofl...and Dutta so worked up now...chal i knew this meeting between the three would be one fun filled one

Chammak challo!!! :P   heeehee ..i am sure his ride is ...lol

Dutta has arrived at the most awaited destination...the 'girl' standing facing away and him trying to get her to respond to him LOL and then she says Dutta Shriram Patil :D haaha and he froze...he knows LOL ...haila what a hungry man ...again starting his feasting on her ROFL...

Loved the entire scene with Naku and Dutta...lmao oh he hears harshads name and also gets worked up like me ROFL ...haha he gives Naku the ride she wants but gets more than she bargained for..she stops him herself ...and then Baaji comes in his own ways lol and speaks his tademark way lol ..hmm it was such a nice update..me loved it all ...very well done...hmm so they have gone their own ways..now even I have wondering when shall these three meet again?

Hammie...loved it to the core...sach mein ...what a treat in btwn studies lol...sorry i ended up pausing in reading for some time to do something for dad and so took long...interruptions i tell u ...cant even read peacefully LOL ...

Anyway take care re...love you lots...phir milenge chalte chalte Hug

Edited by daya0628 - 21 October 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hey hammie

great update dear

love it

dutta's first day great

baaji and roops convo amazing

tasha convo lovely

wonderful update dear

thanks for p m

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
just read last update this one remaining
i'll be back

suhana19Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hi hammie  great UDSmilethanks for posting on friday busy on weekend ,the training part was very informative & dutta is a strict task master Smile
atlast on public demand bole toh baaji style the meeting of D-N  ,Smile 

naku should stop giving harshad dhamke she never know the sher will wake up & break his neck ,the good thing is they have reached the comfort level & trust each other

i was thinking they will get to meet their fly too  on diwali coz of vacation Smile

it was awesome & you have great writing style while reading we are transfered to the visual world Smilewish you a great weekend tc hammiee

suhana19Hamlet53

noreen Goldie
noreen
noreen

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
brilliant update, good to see the OUT's moaning a groaning, such a normal atmosphere goin on there and loved the fact that baji and aayi sahab are still looking out for Tasha and liked this line 'ultimate mother ,who covers all her chicks no matter where they are with her warm feathers of love'
N really missing her saab, then she gives her care to Nandi. loved her small touches like combing her hair, i know what it's like in hospitalso when you have someone looking out for you,the small things really do count!!

suhana19Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hey hammie Tongue

amazing and awesome update dearClap

dutta's daily routine, the officers or collegues ,girlss talk about dutta, dutta instrution about balance diet and exercise superbTongue

communal shower and dutta's comment LOLWink everyone is flat at major dutta from girls to lady officersWink

nakku's routine and the song lovelyTongue
nakku and nandi scene beautifulTongue

baaji come to meet nakku and the idea he gave to her superbWink

baaji lie to dutta about a women seeking help and only want to talk to him Big smile

tasha scene amazing Embarrassed

baaji's dialogue picture abhi baaki hai kyaLOLWink

wonderful update hammieClap

thanks for pm

suhana19Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks again for another awesome episode, HammieHug

I could smell the dew on the grass and feel the cool crisp  morning air on my cheeks during the exercise routine. And Dutta standing majestically  nothing missing his  lion-like gazeDay Dreaming . No wonder the girls are already head over heels in love with him and the guys are totally in awe.

Thanks to Baaji that Naku and Dutta met today...Ahem..AhemEmbarrassed

Dutta should be more sensitive towards Naku and she should also stop baiting him with Harshad.LOL

suhana19Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Nice updateClap, Surprise visit of Naku & expected visit of Baji were quite good. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PM.Smile

Edited by mnx12 - 24 October 2011 at 2:17am

suhana19Hamlet53

Go to top