Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 90)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Very good update Hammie :D
hiyaaa azmmm.greattt to see you ..so all is well ya ye bhi phone e badalat hai?
Loved it how Nakku waited or the right time n gave back that idiot Harshad... but man he is seeing love in that too :0
He is in for a physco treatment v soon :&   yaar pyar mein pgal pun ..no i dnt know how legal this is ..people tend to treat lovers rather kindly ..you heard the saying madly in love

Hahahaha nakku's chunni... major hs found a v good place to hide it :p
N it has wrapped it around him n he ask what its up to ... haye haye :p ROFL he's beginning to sound kinky..paglot khenin ka

I like their phone convo n his explanation about the pictures... he is so right , u r in his heart n y want pcs ;) thanks ..seemed like a sensible way to treat the issue 

N major all dressed up n all te new girls la la land over him *hmmm* can't blame them... reading about him itself v r *ahemm * :p   yet uniform suits him ufff 

Pre cap sounds intresting...
Waiting egearly for he next update :D
Thanks for the PM n for the update   listen good to see your lovely jubbley comment..xxxhammie
Lots of love n hug 

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Nice updteClap Both have resumed their duties. Harshad is going to be a pain, Naku will handle him well. It will be interesting to see Major Datta in his classroom, handling his students.Thanks for the PM, waiting for the next partSmile

hiya meenakshi..thanks for your encouraging  comments..yes me dreading writing he class room bits ..feels blank the mind at he moment...with uch love xxhammie 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
liked it SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]

heya hun u k..

yeahh good to see the purple font again..how are you mate..missed your comments missy its gud 2 b bakWink...aww hun ikno...missed u 2Hug 

as far as i remember u finished the last update with dutta commenting on nakus clothes...i fote we'd get abit more tasha in this update...in the strt...nywy nvm...acha sun leya hai thujhe bas woh lovers /premi chayian..pun abhi woh kaam pe hain ,besides he had his fun with her on his last day at PN..PLUS he hadto leave for the miltary schoolare wah bari jaldi samaj gayiTongueLOL ... nd ukno me..mujhpe ho toh it wil b tasha 24/7EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed nd yea i get u..inorder to move on with the story..this must be done...even tho im actualy loving tasha'a phne convoWink 

btw loved hw he wos smiling 2 himself...mded me feel dat he was somewhat content/satisfied...

true gadha hai ,kab smile ker de aur kabh roarker de heaven alone knows das y we love him...he is so unpredictable..most of the time anywyLOLLOL

awww he missed them all..but as far as i can recall..he didnt miss them while he was with naku ;-) hehe  yeah right...pyar ka bhoot chara hoi tha...lmfao!! so true..bless himBlushing

gr8 description of authoritive nd decipline!!

ive actualy seen a military college in asia [pakiland 2 b precise] and it looks completely different then anyother college..its like a complete diff part of d city...luks rely nice.. and u 1ce again described is perfectly!! you mean kakul,yes so i have ...it was hard as here you dont see a hevy presence of miltary as oin pakistan..chaal tried ..and loved writing it yea true..here u cnt kno anyfin unless u join it...and u sure did a fab job at itWink

eek who is dis pervy lady man!! i hope she wont b a KMH b/n tasha!! :@ pervy?yaar sharmilee ,quiet shy girl hai. officer hai  woh lardki ha shamilee my *** jus like dutta wud say..laga-on kench ke ulte haath kiLOLLOL

oh so dis girl has a fiance nd shes ogling other man..hope dutta dsnt tink naku will do sme...

this line totaly blew me off..love it .. '

"To me Dutta reflected and continued, "in my experience , in life the biggest change is to adapt oneself to a given situation however big or small , where ever it may be, and to modify your thinking and modus operandi, that which reflects a change of attitudes and adjustment"'

its true though with soldier ,poet,statesman..this is life yupEmbarrassed

omg naku hav a piece of her mind 2 harsh!! haha loved it man...dat 2 b d best part...lekin harsh is so thickskinned..he stil dsnt get it does he! pfft
begheraat hai bas dil ah gaye hai naku per to basLOL ewww ur ryt...reminds me of morey wit his current disgusting behaviour...espesh wen he is thinkin bou naku 2 hmself DeadDead 

aww felt sorry 4 baji...he is rely feeling guilty...bless him

haha or8 so des girls wer duttas pupils lool..wel dont blame them 4 fallin 4 him ;-) 7 girls yeah they did know him from adam LOL! achaTongueLOL

aww tasha finaly tlk... yeah dutta trying to cool shool..woh bechari  well not quite sedhi sadi haha yea..i was actualy waiting 4 der convo throughout d whol update nd finaly got itWinkLOLLOLLOL

dutta sure is possesive lol but we love him.. <3

ohh we sure do missy aaj thekh nehi bhool payeCry
the real dutta ko mishy kooo anoooCry its been exactly 6mnths and 16daysOuch...we'l neva 4get hmEmbarrassed

anywy ur nd other ff writers are here 2 keep dutta alive .. hainaWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

precap sound interesting...lets see hw gud a tutor he is ;-) yeah me dreading it too.pata nehi kya kera ga tumhe nahi pata toh kisse pata hogaTongue ...1 day left til u updateEmbarrassed
thnx 4 pm nd d woderful update sweetie

please continue soon...x thanks babes npWink

ps.sory 4 not bein able 2 comment oon previous updates..but ukno i sed em nd totaly loved em!! <3

i know tere messages me got love you loads aur touch mein rehna..pyar se hammie wil do hunii...luv u2...mwah xXx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=brvr] okkk so you are coming out in rhymes and poetic lines..major Sahib ka asar no doubt 

Hi busybee, Hammiejee! Thought u would be struggling even on monday to UD but u surprised with this late sunday night delight. I was so impatient ended up ruining my sleep.Wacko  there's no pleasing you is there?

So finally Dutta back in his comfort zone, his world waiting to serve! Impressive thoughts befitting his job. Already Dutta attracting attention especially the female lot, that's no surprise. Who's the lady eyeing our broad shouldered tall major? She will be better off if she waited till she hear him speak. This is gonna be one mouth watering encounter. I wonder if she noticed the ring on his finger at all. Actually it would be fun if someone tested major's confidence.Wink  the female is an a 1st lieutenant like he rest ofthem.. pata nehin?

It is rarely spoken but the truth behind many joinin the army [atleast in India] is not all bravado but the basic need, a means to fend for one's livelihoood. They find this life bumpy risky nd unpredictable. But for men like our major who knows where his heart is, its smooth sailing or as bumpy as any place. One word defines life and that is indeed 'Change', well said Hammie!  .    

Aaha! Major's white lie

that's true,he is financially secure...so it does not really apply to him as yet..but yes Rajat is the voice to reality ..in  pensionable jobs where employees have to contribute towards their old age pension
is pardonable considering his eagerness to lay his hands on the white chunni. Just engaged! is he?Silly Will have to push the batman to be little curious of his master's luv life.
haaahaa oh come on yar he said that because he assumed that Rajat was a married man ,and in comparison he was only engaged...meaning a bit to go.. 

Naku reconciled to the new reality of waiting for his one communication. She proved to herself that she was capable of handling her problems. Harshad seems to have lost his mental balance too. I mean he is stooping too low wonder how naku even tolerated him earlierOuch well I thought because, he was first a class mate and now a work colleague..

Who is this new guy in the name of Baji? What transformation? He is on a mission to set records nd reputations straight, hope we dont lose his ever endearing personality in this missionSmile. new baji ..but the guy he does muskaryee with is missing  DUTTA! plus his Bhao has left hm so many orders to carry out .so he may goo who am I? 

Dutta in his uniform will be the death of all. He is all but unaware of his effect nd already into his job at hand, how can one be so aloof. Naku's demand for the photo was met with scorn from the other end, poor girlBroken Heart, she will have to just do with 'Sheroo' for now.Hug  WELL IF HE wasn't so aloof and awkward  he wouldn't be Dutta would he?

Thank u Hammie dear, sorry 4 bein selfish for the updates, cant help it either. Bracing for another week of delays, will wait as ever, do bear with my new found luv for shayaris haaa.LOL  ..thanks a lot for an interesting feed back xxxhammie carry on reciting verses

Edited by Hamlet53 - 14 October 2011 at 2:29am

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=noreen]hi it's me norey!!! now known as noreen due to problems with my previous
 well hello noreen ..actually i qiute fancied  norey 
account so made a new one and yay i can use the smileys!!!!!!LOL.
love the new settings and working mode N and D!
i enjoyed seeing how N and D coped without each other using the soft toy lion and chunni for comfort you got it right mate..true
Major D has admirers already and that Harshad out to irritate and annoy N. glad N can handle himDead Baji is back with roops but without D Cry...i know incomplete trio
hope they are reunited soon, would love to see them back together (batasha)Embarrassed
waiting for the nextWink, thanks noreen.

thanks for your lovely,faithful comment every week...xxxhammie

noreen

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]hey hammie

great update dear

your are superb at describing each and every minute detail fabulousClap
thankyou  so much ,I love descriptive writing  

so dutta reached at his destination and girls already start looking at hot officer LOL
but poor girls soon their hearts will be broken and will be interesting how dutta gonna deal with that girlsLOL
should be interesting indeed
dutta sleeping with nakku's chunniROFL besharram frustrated aadmi

hey i wanna see dutta's reaction when nakku will be there at dutta's place and boys looking at her
  ROFL try to add
oye..mer wanna hai naku ko...he's going to go ballistic
so nakku playing with her lion
finally she confront harshad but it seems that doesn't effect himDead

trust he has in his Naku
so nakku called her saab and like always he start yelling at her and refuse to give her his photo and give a very long lecture next time she will never ask him about his photo
ROFL 
for once he is giving her the gayans...  

baaji rao sudhar gaya very responsible man now take charge of whole things in few hours
love that look of baaji ...lets hope it lasts..

thanks ranjana loved your red comments...xxxhammie

great update
love it
thanks for p m

Edited by Hamlet53 - 13 October 2011 at 12:50pm

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

good update
hello rrs1391
thanks for  the comment ..glad you liked it ..keep in touch..
xxxhammie

Go to top