Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 81)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
resd Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Azy-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Brilliant writing Hammie!! the emotional rollercoaster has drained me a bit.

I was hoping against hope some surprise element which would prevent them from seperation, alas! it wld not be.  But i know this will strengthen their bond all the more.  The surprise meeting of the two on the lawns was out of this world, very romantic.  This was the best Dutta i ve ever seen.  First he is battling his own emotions nd then he is tryin to lighten the moment for both.  But nakku is inconsoloble like a child sent off to a boarding against her wishes. 
The cutest moment for me was when he insisted that her white dress and the photos should remain in the roomHug.  That said it all. 
The teasing nd targeting of dutta at the dining table was a neccessary interlude to lighten the forlorn mood, i seriously want to know what is the recipe of the sandwich.   AS sensing the agony of the two, feeling guilty.  See, the two culd not hide their feelings frm the family.  Dutta talking to his baba was touching.  Indeed he is the best bacha one can have, no doubts.
Nakku bilkul bachi bangayi hain zidd mein.  Pehle gadi me nahi bait rahi, phir rona dona, then she is hungry nd wants pav bhaji, a completely different nakku for a change[cute]. The Pav bhaji part was too good. supporting her is who else, the bachu of all, roops.  Dutta embrassed by nakku's feeding him the snack.  Dutta conscious of his image in front of those girls, ok! somethngs dont change.Tongue  
 He has been caring, very understanding nd also generous in giving a neckful of lovebites BlushingWinkfor her to tide over this seperation . Before these marks fade she will be with him im sure.
Wow! he has already taken the role of a future husband seriously, [honewali] biwi ke liye BB, Lappy, Cheque book, not forgettin how he bought all the essentials nd even made the bed while instructing roops to arrange her clothing, im so jealous of naku, infact he has surprised naku too by this gesture. Sach me aise fiance kaha milega?
But all said nd done the last scene of nakku clutching his collars nd crying was painful. Hammie, ruladiya mujhe,Cry [wiping my eyes], hope they get to see each other soon, sigh! 
Indeed! sweetest is the sorrow of parting! well said by "The Bard".
Will wait for the update as always, please continue nd give us something to cheer.  TC dear.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11prnczWarda.Hamlet53

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
loved it SmileSmile

suhana19Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

What an awesome update Hamlet. Hug Truly a bright spot in my overworked and hectic weekendLOL  Thanks dearSmile

"Parting is such sweet sorrow" it applies well on Tasha. For a mature and pure love like theirs this parting will strengthen the bond bet Maj. Dutta and Naku.  The anticipation of their reunion will keep them going.

The Tasha time in the lawn was ahem ahem. Beautifully written..my heart raced along with Tasha's.Embarrassed

Dutta is trying his best to put up a brave front for Naku and at the same time has to battle with his own emotions and passion—the pain of their separation and his desire to hold her in his arms forever.  Dutta is ..if I may quote: an officer and a gentleman ,who always puts her well being first. Why is Naku behaving like a kid..wasn't she the one who wanted a career? Wake up baby, you cannot have everything in life at the same time always.LOL

Usually, the only KMD I don't mind is Baaji..but then I am biased towards Duji. This time I welcomed Roops presence during the journey to the hostel. She has a calming and balancing effect on Tasha's nerves.

The Pau Bhaji scene was really cute with Naku feeding Dutta haque se and proudly staking her claim on him..it was like she was telling the college girls that beware and stay away. Approve

I am curious to know how the young girls are going behave around Dutta during his next assignment?  But Maj. Dutta's heart and soul is already taken.

Dutta Shreeram Patil shopping for Naku was out of this worldDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Warda.Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hey Dear Hammie Hug
Superb update Clap...PArting is such a sweet sorrow...was the most apt title for this part
What a tuff time for Dutta...specially the battle going on between his mind and heart...one telling
him to maintain discpiline...follow his principles...the later craving to fulfill hia want...loved the line He was a man...and aman in love
Very well justification...no more questions left!!!

I was expecting close moments between them...both deserved to cherish this last moment and make it special..and its beautifully written...Pure !!
For a second even i thought that Dutta is hallucinating naku in the garden...but not only dutta but we the readers too are lucky enough that she was actually there...and we enjoyed that heavenly moment from your pen...for naku I must say at right place at right time LOL

Dutta asking naku to leave the dress here...was one moment which left me in an awww
In fact there are a lot of things which I loved about dutta in this update...but then when did I dont love him...he he Big smileEmbarrassed
but specially have to mention about him carriyng the luggage...and helping her settling the stuff in her room ...Gentleman!!!

The breakefast scene lightened up the mood a lot..all the moments were really cute..Smile
and Dutta rightly called Roops Baji's substitute...ehe...kabab main haadi.LOL..I tought tasha will go alone...But still i liked her presence too..
..specially she was understanding enough to gave them a moment together in the end alonewish baaji was their to accompany the trio...would have made this moment bit lighter by adding his nautanki...*okh dont glare at me* LOL...you know im a baaji fan..Embarrassed

All the time I was wondering why is dutta suddenly losing his temper at her that too at such moment when she is about to leave...but what a man..
 I know Naku you wanted me to shout at you ..you just wanted an excuse to cry.. . awww

The songs played always have a great impact on tasha..Loved the lines rang layega intezaar...im sure this parting will make their relation even more strong
the pau bhaaji part was another treat to read...specially dutta blushing  Embarrassed

the call of duty has a great significance in tasha's life...that too at individual level...which I love
the most about them...both have diffrent goals in lives..I loved the supportive attitude of dutta a lot
towards nakus work *applauds*

Wow ...he gave her a laptop...thats sweet now they will connect via it...that too on AS behalf...haha guess he had an experience at table after demanding sandwiches LOL
...hoping for some lovely convos between them on phone as wellEmbarrassed...ahm ahm *demanding reader* LOL
Im glad that dutta didnt stretched his parting moment a lot with naku for that was the point where he had to stay firm...and make her strong as well...
Brilliant...alwayz in character Dutta Sriram Patil Clap

I have to mention about the previous part as well...it was another very beautifully written part hammie...specially for a change dutta in jeans *drool*
and i loved it a lot the way naku explained how each style of his dressing expailns a lot about his personality...specially pathanis..thats the best one for him by far Embarrassed

and minaxi mentioning about the show "Left Right Left"...thanks for mentioning it minaxi...the show was defo a must watch
The way it revolved around an instructor and cadets...Im really very excited to see dutta there...and his interactions with  the cadets
Lucky ones they are ...to have a instructor like him...who surely is a man to be looked up to and idealizedSmile
btw will that leech Harshad be coming back to Deera as well ??

Looking forward to the next part...Thanks for this brilliant update and for pm too...Stay blessed alwayz Smile
and this ones specially for my punjabi kudi...Sawaad aa gaya aae kudiye teri update padh ke LOL
see you soon ...take care *hugs*

Edited by Warda. - 25 September 2011 at 10:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11-bharti-Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Nice episodeClap Very emotional, touchy. They will have to live without each other, till they unite once again.Smile

suhana19Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Hey Dear Hammie Hug
...hoping for some lovely convos between them on phone as wellEmbarrassed...ahm ahm *demanding reader* LOL

me too second that, one more demanding reader.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Warda.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
de-res on pg 81 :) 

suhana19Hamlet53

Go to top