Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 78)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by brvr

Has anyone spotted the ever elusive "kala bandar" off late, reportedly missing/absconding frm forum for the past one week? LOL

oye me only doing a mishal raheja act...playing hard to get..tabhi tu sarri chorries come after Major dutta...me loving it haaahaaa. i'll be saying thankyou some time today ..busy loafing around central london
oye bibi jee ap ki UD pe hai kaam chall reha hai...slogging over the bloody last page...apne pas tu salla thukna ke bhi time nehi hai ra..
kala bundar from the forests of oblivion..in goa...or beaches haaa
achaji!  badi ayi londonwali.  I need a translator for ur hindi dear, is it hindi or urdu or punjabi, what do u write in the name of hindi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hamlet53

Has anyone spotted the ever elusive "kala bandar" off late, reportedly missing/absconding frm forum for the past one week? LOL

oye me only doing a mishal raheja act...playing hard to get..tabhi tu sarri chorries come after Major dutta...me loving it haaahaaa. i'll be saying thankyou some time today ..busy loafing around central london
oye bibi jee ap ki UD pe hai kaam chall reha hai...slogging over the bloody last page...apne pas tu salla thukna ke bhi time nehi hai ra..
kala bundar from the forests of oblivion..in goa...or beaches haaa
achaji!  badi ayi londonwali.  I need a translator for ur hindi dear, is it hindi or urdu or punjabi, what do u write in the name of hindi?

its called the language of love ma'am,  trancends all political demarcations..wasie cuss words ke liya prefer an admixture of Punjabi and urduand ..may be hindi...waise aj lagata hai koi kaam nehi hoga sirf loceha hoga... jai!  baji rao patil!!   "see you latersss luv" thats british!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

reserved..heehee

Edited :
Hammie *hugs* mein aagai ...let me get right to it :D
yes I can see sharmillee you are first today well done gold star..keep it up
Chapter 20: 'there are more things in heaven & earth"

Wow so love the start with Dutta thinking about how she is more his need the want...well  written:)
our major is a thinker Dutta ! apart from warrior and lady killer...
Naku also in thoughts of him ..and every second is precious of course for her before she has to leave she wants to spend all the time she can with him :P ...aww she was crying ...and loved how she dressed thinking what he woud like...and a beautiful outfit indeed...very well described ...I could picture it ...
have to look through mags and pick out nonglam outfits for her
omg i am dreamland picturing Dutta ...what style...what and outfit...how hot haha ...skinny tie too...hammie what are u doing to me LOL ;P very well decribed yet again ...liked her descriptions of wht his clothes say about him...ahaa so he wants to smother her in his arms but has controlled I was beginning to think wow he is so calm and controlled today hahaha ..i see he is not wanting to feast on her ...good good ...he is working on overpowering his want to gather her in his arms and do as he pleases haha and I am laughing reading that ...aww he is so determined..such a cutie...no visual instant messaging either :O ...what a leap ...haha but he decides to do it the day before she leaves eh ..poor girl...is so sad with his sudden withdrawal ...
for him i was checking up Fossils.uk mens clothes..yes i wanted to delve on clothes maketh the make or not as the case my be,more could have been done Daya like power dressing..status symbol ..designers.etc 
ahhh i love that song...saibo <3 ...omg it was so cute...i so enjoyed this bit ...it was so love filled...great job hammie...i was all smiling and aww-ing heeheee
I was debating this one or that other kailesh kher one the name slips my mind
liked the convo with lauren and Naku...giving insight to D & N's childhood days...and how they only met once as adults...and really why did she ask Naku such a question..i personally feel when someone asks u and makes u ponder over it u begin to fear...
had to touch on old links..bonds.although not the case in real LTL1
wohooo Dutta can return ..lmao he packed on weight haha ok ...and he is going to teach that is nice...there we go dutta said what i was thinking haha 'dont go around putting dumb ideas in my future wifes pretty little head"...
mooto ho kiya hai back side pe sit ker ke all day

haha he is going to be teaching 19/20 year old mixed genders...oh what great fun lol
yeah will have to think that through..recall my own male teachers teaching days..
batasha scene...oh poor baaji ...dutta is leaving and so is Naku ...and he is in jail :S ...he left his blazer with him i thought that was cute even if he teased him to be joker in it :P
the blazer was  like here have it remind you of home and him 
the car scene was cute where she confronts him as to why he yelled at her for going in and him saying if i hurt u then ur saab is sorry...and then of course cute little nothings :P
yes we dont want a forever complying Naku,especially when he doen't want to listen
loved convo btwn AS and Dutta...very well written...both talking about same thing...and he is much like his father i see...
like writing mum and son scenes...nostalgia of LTL1
tasha ...naku brings his chai and then he ends up hugging her...she turns around and hugs him and sobs into his chest and him telling her to leave before further breakdown...very emotion packed...and well written...loved it hammie...
yar waise tu ye sherni he but ansooo maute  maute gherati hai 
great update as usual...continue soon...love you lots
phir milenge chalte chalte ;)

thanks Daya sorry for late appreciation of your as always great comment must do what you do, say thank you straight away ..xxxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=krishaa]

AWESOME HAMMIE you really rocked your update was full of mixed emotions dutta is growing fond of nakku he was confused btw need and want but was able to differentiate btw the two .he changed his attire and naku thought him to be a stranger  that was cute hayee i can imagine dutta in the attire a handsome hunk dutta really maintain his dignified attitude in public loved it and car sequence was lovely .so nakku jealous of lauren hugging dutta .so lauren trying to frigten nakku but our nakku is a sherni .happy that dutta cleared his test but sad that two are gettting seperated jail scene was emotional and terace scene was too hope they will get married soon waitng eagerly for invitation plz hammie try to do it soon waiting . thanx for pm and update.Smile

hellooo kris..thankyou for your awesome and rocking comments...glad you loved the mixed bag of emotions update...like to give assortments in chocs, bikkies and nutsss.haaaha... oye what is the matter wih you guys shaadi  shaadi...oh come on man have a heart let them  grow up a bit especially that munno Dutta!!   thanks for your comments kris next one coming up xxhammie   
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rrs1391]awsem update totally love it want and and there change and nakku jealousy totally you make a blast poor baaji totally love it
hiya thanks for your lovely comment ..pl.keep reading and encouraging me
with love xxxhammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Reserved Hug will be back soon

Edited Hug
Hey dear HamieeHug
Thanx a million for the wonderful and long update Hug loved it as always Thumbs Up
Hain dutta is really excited about his trip to hospital and his meeting with Brig parekh regarding his future ...Awww he can't stop thinkin about "Nakusha " the one who takes his breath away ..trying to discipline himself :.. Embarrassed 
pagal hai..breathe ghatam ho gaye tu mar jaye ga..discipline my foot!
Naku also can't stop thinking about her Saab ...and admiring the ring feeling him Day Dreaming every moment is precious for her ...love the outfit ..just beautiful simple yet beautiful Wink But she dnt need to impress him ...he is already in love with his nakuWink 
yesss..but some times he check her clothes..but he loves her loads that's for sure
As always Naku went to dutta "s room with bed tea ..but our major is no where to be seen ..
Wink Haila she is screaming like she has some ghost ... LOL Ab kya Kare pehli baar Jo Dekh rahi hai aapne Saab ko ..in new look Day Dreaming hain mein marjawaa
 Wink Dress to kill ..
Loved the honest answers naku gave when Dutta asked about his new look Wink 
Awww he is checking her out and trying to control his feelings ..man of words indeed Star 
waise suhana why are you marien over major sahib..he belongs to Naku only...looks liked hs dress has killed you as well!!   glad you liked Naku's simple yet sraight forward answers
Loved and enjoyed the breakfast table scene btwn all ..everyone suprised to see him in new look Wink 
Baby you know I want to hold You in arms ..But now on he is mused ,I have to slowly retreat from u omg what a killer line .. Embarrassed Naku could feel it ... lageta hai you read the UD with full on intesity and concentration..all the bits to do with Major Dutta. haaa

Loved the Tasha interaction in the car ..and chori chori chupke chupke stealing glances Wink Loved the song ..just perfect for Tasha 
listened to your VM contest winner saniyhaan,  almost chose that song,but then went for saibo...chaal pleased you liked this bit 
He intro everyone Naku as his fiance . Wink  thank heaven's for that,waise GF tu nehi khe sakta
Gosh this Lauren is getting too chipku ..every now and then hugging him ...and naku not liking it ... haaa liked that word..sticky you mean...haaaha
Well happy to hear that dutta is all well ...
oh he's well! bas dil mein khar bhr hai...naku ki bemarri hai
Haila he is going to teach Wink Well I hope kids behave LOL Well if they dnt then dutta surely does know how to knock some senses into them ..well can't wait to see him teaching ..
loved that remark! but sadly he can't touch them,he 'll be booked for assualt.. 
Aww they went to meet Baaji and our baaji happy to see them ..full on nautanki LOL But was to know they will be leaving soon ..
loved writing this scene..sigh!
God dutta is mad at her for not listening and coming in ..gadha kabhi toh baat sun liye kar ..that sergeant invited her ...but he said sorry ..awww can't see tears in Naku "s eyes ...
as we all know when he's enraged his listening skills don't work..
Loved the Convo btwn AS and dutta as always brillantly written Star 
me too,loved penning it down
Omg last scene was a killer Cry Got me all emotional ...no words ...They hugged and she cries ...I know he must be crying as well :.just dnt wanna show it ...
hainn.so you are along with being emoti queen ,vm queen ,ab drama queen bhi hai...ye le here's a box of tissues ..be sure to blow your nosie!!
The precap is once again going to be sad ...roops and dutta went to drop naku ...
afraid soo.lambhi juadaaaii!!
Once again thanx alot for the brillant and breathless update .. Star Loved and enjoyed every bit of it ...ClapThumbs Up
thank you suhana for a lovely long feed back along with the bits and pieces you have attached with it... yeahhh hammie loves it ...xxhammie

The precap is once again going to be sad ...roops and dutta went to drop naku ...Embarrassed
Hamiee
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=norey]wow such a fantastic update lots of tasha!!!!!
didn't like that Lauren drooling all over D and putting nasty thoughts in N mind and the Visit to Baji was so emotional for D and N.
Surprised that D was angry with N (but it is because N is going soon so he is showing his pain through shouting at her!)
he was happy with his visit to aye sahib, good he should be!! because he always has time for his family members.
the last bit was! well i have no words!!!
eagerly waiting for the next! thanks norey
norrieee..howdy? oh come on man Lauren is his PT ..the expert one ..they have a platonic friendship..haaa..she must be mad to ignore his quiet school boy innocent boy/ man charms!
yeah else Naku is usually there to gather his range of emotions...but good she managed to put hubby to be in his place..Yes he is largely a family manhis life belongs to a family unit ..his family and of course the Army! last bit was short and sweet and too the point ..thanks for loving it norey.xxxhammie 
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hamlet the update was amaaazing Smileyou won't belive while reading it i was hearing music too & the Rj stuff dutta & naku made more sense,you said that update would be long but frankly with your writing i can go on reading Smile,dutta & naku joining duty as in your words call of duty ,i hope distance makes them more fond of eachother ,dutta as teacher looking frwd too it , i hope he gets married to naku before he joins duty ,yeh sab toh aap par hai wedding planner Smile hum sab invitation ka intezar kar rahein hai otherwise don't worry we 'll gate crash ,update soon & tc always Smile 
 nakuuu ..hearing music??what is this? these two love birds is givving hallucinations to every one ..its that song called Iam in love ,from once upon a time in Mumbai... aaj joi wapis zammen par ..lets do a twist...haaa ha. thank you you like me to go on and on..even with nonsense?
yess naku i want to see him as a teach too ..good thing he's not teaching me i'll be bringing him a red apple every day .haaa haa ..oye whts the matter with you jab dekho shaadi shaadi shaddi! pheli judaai tu dekh leian ..besides i dont think the thought has crossed their minds yet ..unless i have missed some thing...
thanks for your lovely comments much love xxxhammie  

Go to top