Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 75)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nakusha]like always you are amazing hamlet ,loved the up date specially abt dutta intereaction with ram abt woman empowerment & munno is so cute Smile dutta is perfect man & i 'm sure a great husband & father in future , anxiously waiting for the next edition ,isse tarah likhtey raho aur hum sab are  waiting  anxiously Smile
 hellooo naku..and thankyou for your lovely ,encouraging,comments...sure thing I write to give you all pleaure and joy ..with the hope of reviving past memories of LTL1.xxhammie 

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

It was a completely relaxed feeling with this update, just the way dutta felt in the opening line . The relaxed feeling was also from the  writers end as well brver.relaxed that the saagi ws over ..well nearly.. 
Liked the not so serioius chat of friends about life in army, wife, familly and work. Nakku too getting all the firsh hand gyan of being married to the man in the forces, good she learns of it beforehand.just simple day to day thoughts ,nevertheless,revelant in working couples live.  
 Dutta is the real  hero here, his views of why the woman needs to work if she wants to was too goodApprove. He doesnt see himself the family way in the immediate future, ofcourse he wouldnt, as he is not gonna messup his precious time with nakku so soonLOL.
  He has his plans cutout well...well interesting! may be I should do a chit chat between them regrding having babies straight after marrige.not sure though ..is he going to keep his time with her first? or think about filling the house up with the fruit of his loins haa haa ..,well for his mother's sake if nothing else??
Naku in a naughty mood nd she is teasing him Big smilewith the baby nd testing him as well if he could become a good father himself.  Dutta did a decent job of it and he knows how to avenge this unwarranted hardship, moreso with the constant chest hair pulling by nakku and the baby. Poor guy almost shaved it to save from further agony.
have to confess I was hell bent on stressing his hairy chest in his episode!Wink
My my! dutta was too mean when he outrightly rejected Ganpat from taking nakku to the dera. Kind of abusing his power hereErmm, he will decide where she stays already, cant complain as i too like this possessive attitude, he wants her for himself, but still... How on earth will he manage without her around i wonder? this is it..we know what he is really like when it comes to her..he doesn't know who he is gunning ..mind you she didn't complain either did she ..kinda of just went along with it..sly kitten..how he will manage don't know yet?
Myself again pleasantly surprised when dutta talks about the reason for the obsession our society has towards fair complexion. This is another scourge of our society, god alone can tell when we can get over it listen brvr thanks for clocking on to this part..low esteem..biggie issue ..low morale /self esteem has to be raised in a people..but it does not come ovr night ..it takes genertions ..but some one has to make a start!!!...ties in with the Slavery scenario..?
Nakku pagal hogayi hain, sher ke muh pe hath daal rahi hain aur sochti hain bachke nikal jayegi,
haaahaaa oh my word! that's just wicked ..coming out of you..my eyes are watering with laughter...and me tummy s wobbling...!! 
 does she doubt his ability or is she indirectly inviting himWink, only Bappa knows nd ofcourse  Hammie will tell.  yeah right...
Thanx Hammie dear, will wait for the next one for sure, TC. thanks for your lovely comments dearest..always wait for them ..well all week..xxxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=norey]Lovely update, liked the N and Rani convo and how D fully understands why women need to work,not just for money!
i was surprised the little munno liked D and D was caring in his own way.The update was fantastic, waiting as usual for the next!!!!!! 
  thanks norey
oh noreyyy ray of sunshine..thanks for your great comments.so munno pasand aye thujhe ..mujhe bhi .. me to loved  the little cuddle pack hai...any way next one coming up ..xxhammie

noreyprncz

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

please raj...first and fore most pardon me for not formally tendering many thanks for your lovely x2 comments on par 1and 2 of chapter 18...mafa ker dene ..I said sorry to Daya as well...without taking on your comments .i just went and Posted my chap 19..suhana was badgering me to say thank you as well,  but I said to her  dont tell me what to do! .. I mean the great infallible major Dutta...but still sorry raju ban gaya gentleman...haaa haa hussi the phesssi
hi hammie .Hug wonderful updat e
loved Dutta views on nakku wrkingTongue
 enjoyed ,,dutta Ram convo and NAkku  Rani  convo
 glad you enjoyed..real problems people might face ,thought will touch on them lightly
Aww the Cake of the highlight was Munno  ,, he is cho chweeet .. and he loved Sheroo uncle dutta instantly Embarrassed
 yaar me to just loved he babes..just loved him .my little chubby munno
loved naughty nakku  who  made dutta play with munno ,,the sight was a swwet  and cute
daddy bun ke kaise dekhe ga major shaib
Dutta shaving off his hair hahah no way  --nakku wnt let him LOL
 yesss no way phulwari ..yaad hai naaa .. and all the ccc jokes about his hairy chest
also  lovd the fact that  dutta wanted to  drop  nakku he actually wanted to  spend as much time with her as he can,,he cannot survive without her for day , how will he manage whn she is in dera

i am sure he will camp outside her wrk place
 just loved thisss remark ..milion canadian dollars yaar haaa..he'll be done for being a perv! woh ladies hostel hai.haaa ..mind you Bajiwould have done it for sure 
Loved this update hammie and thanks for the regular updates and awesome journey of major dutta Hug
 thank you my deraest raj ..xxhammie ...my fav.ff writer..ahem ahem

suhana19prncz

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Nice updateClap Ram & Datta's convo about woman persuing her career after marriage was good, it helped Ram change his views. The baby boy was very sweet, he will make them think about their child in future, but there is still time for that. Rani telling Naku about, an Armyman's wife's life was good. A well written update. Thanks for the PM.Smile 

thanks for your for your comments meenakshi..glad you enjoyed the update ..please continue reading .the next one should be with you soon.xxhammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12prnczsuhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]awesome update dear
love it

tasha playing with baby lovely

ah baby love dutta enjoy his companyBig smile

like the views of dutta about working womenSmile

animal dutta great
LOL

thanks for pm dear

thankyou for your great comments..yes baby love Dutta...contrasting with the animal Dutta loved your phrases... please keep reading ... xxhammie 

mnx12prnczsuhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=krishaa]hey hammie awesome job dear so dutta cleared his intention on letting naku to work ,naku and rani conversation were also good and nakku teasing to him in the morning.dutta finding chance to romance while nakkku on phone what a badmaash and then they talk about munno sounds interesting thanx for lovely update and pm. Smile
thanks for your comments kris ..hammie was wondering where you were?..as I didn't see your comments..but was delighted to spot them...so you liked the update..yess he is a bit of a badmaash type ..will have to bridle his behaviour..kuch OTT hota ja rah hai ..
any way next one on it's way...xxhammie.tc 

krishaasuhana19prncz

maria_awan IF-Dazzler
maria_awan
maria_awan

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Hi dear loved ur ff plz add me to ur pm list and update soon

suhana19Hamlet53

Go to top