Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 71)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

awesome hammie our tasha are so much in love that they can't keep their off from eachother good loved the dance sequence when girl flirt with dutta and naku a bit jealous. finally dutta kept his promise and made mammaji talked to major parekh really i salute our soldiers and their family. loved tasha dance and when dutta thanked her for choosing him as his life partner  and their romance was awesome thnax hammie for the update and pm. waiting for wedding ritual
thank you kris again for pointing out all your favourite bits..happy you enjoyed..me tired now yo thik I can take a week off? xxxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaa

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

awesome hammie

so bajji and his wways of working amazing

dancing and other performances by soliders lovely
i enjoyed this part myself..
so dutta fulfill his promise that he gives to mamaji
oh yess.he vowed that he would ..because he is a compassionate man
dutta's speech lovely
yeah i thought i'll add in speeches .and he'll get a chance to say some thing about him and his naku
last scene awesome
glad you liked the song..i was clear in my mind it would be a song about how they felt the commited to wards  each other  but also have a passion fo rthe call of duty
superb update dear

thanks for pm

thanks for your comments ranju..xxxhammie

_Eternity_

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi dear i liked everything from decor , menu ,guests & ofcourse dutta -naku ,the sagai was Smilegreat ,i 'm sure you are a great wedding planner waiting for the wedding
Smile ay naku...so you liked the above mentioned bits...nehi nehi Iam not band baaja barraat person..Iam in the field of education actually ..waise waqat ana pe I can be any thing ..but still am striving to be a good human being..that would be life long learning!! xxxhammie

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

like it Smile
thanks for the comment sona ..glad you liked it ..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=norey]gosh we are so lucky having a double episode! loved all the detail of the sagai and the lead up to D and N meeting. Superb update!! waiting for the next!!
THANKS NOREY

glad you enjoyed the episodes..your praise keeps me going...xxhammie
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hammieee hi :) i see u are here lol...so came by to drop a little hello before i go read ur double update :P

and CONGRATZ u are goldie now ...wohooo Party

oh and btw i have left a response for u in raj's ff thread ...Tongue

Edited by daya0628 - 07 September 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Oye thnks daya me too jsut realised Hammie u became goldie ,Party

,, it is funny i left goldie to becme dazzler and daya left dazzler to  become rockerz and hammie left senior to become goldie  waht a circle LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Hey hammie Hug
What an update yaar...it was so perfect*applauds*  yeah its that warda again..this has to be a hatrick!!
what a fantastic job you ve done for making tashas engagement so special for us Smile
Oh I forgot to mention about the similarity naku mentioned about their call of duty in the previous update...thanks for the continuation from the previous update...what a perfect reason they have to link together...their passion for their jobLoved roops and baaji dancing together...and their song was very well complimenting their love life...haha... glad you loved it..
Thankfuly the air bwtween mammji and brig.parekh got cleared and even they were relived...thanks to dutta Smile yes Dutta was going to get this one sorted out..obviously..noone whave grief festering thier insides 

Loved all the moments between dutta and naku...luckily they got some time aloneSmile
That item number came as a surprise...though it was fun to read how dutta was enjoying sulking nakuBig smile i was thinking any minute now he's going to slap the item girl across the face!!! when she was etting up close and personal...
I loved all the speeches made by family members...what a perfect way to conclude that party...Brilliantly written Clap thanks... thought do some hing different ..but he mainmotive was to have him ay thankyou to naku for chosing him
Special mention for the man himself for saying so "Naku thank you for accepting me as your future husband"...awww...this line just stole the show for me.

I loved baaji's remark regarding naku and dutta not familiar with bolly songs.LOL..you remember just a day back we had a chat via pms and you said that if you ll choose a romantic song for dutta naku even that is going to be fauji wala...and wow you did that in this update Smile
I enjoyed all the description you gave about their dance sequenceSmile yes  I told you so in the pm ..no way koilove song..aagar hia tu t will have references to hs career;MADE UP THEIR STEPS..

awww...baaji had to depart now...it was such a treat to read about him throughout...though his departure was very funny with all his cracking comments ...and how come police came on time *surprised*...hamesha har jaga dair say jo ati hai...hehe ah gaye Bajike ki fan

Lastly ..tasha got a moment alone...much needed for dutta...he he
Looking forward to cute moments between them now when they are together :-)
and what a perfect ending babba aj sab kam bahut ache aur bere discipline ke saath hoya just the way you would like it ship shape bristle fashion...
him emphasizing on discipline...paka fauji hai EmbarrassedSmile

waiting for the next part soon *dont throw chappals* LOL
I know you are very sweet...friday update paka hai na *innocent muh* Embarrassed mera se thuje goli paregi...dil hi nehi bhara,friday ka tu abhi embryo form mein bhi nehi...  
Thanks a lot for the pms yaar...Stay blessed alwayz Smile
Lots of Love*hugs*
btw you didnt mention the precap Tongue choor precpa ko... listen thanks for all three of your fantastic feedbacks ..baat sun if I  pack it in,  tu take over kera gi Painful Rapture ko..offer hai thuje ..bol kya kethi hai/??...bas ghup ab tu?   haaa ha xxxhammie

Warda.

Go to top