Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 69)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Hey hammie Hug
What an update yaar...it was so perfect*applauds*
what a fantastic job you ve done for making tashas engagement so special for us Smile
Oh I forgot to mention about the similarity naku mentioned about their call of duty in the previous update...thanks for the continuation from the previous update...what a perfect reason they have to link together...their passion for their jobLoved roops and baaji dancing together...and their song was very well complimenting their love life...haha

Thankfuly the air bwtween mammji and brig.parekh got cleared and even they were relived...thanks to dutta Smile

Loved all the moments between dutta and naku...luckily they got some time aloneSmile
That item number came as a surprise...though it was fun to read how dutta was enjoying sulking nakuBig smile
I loved all the speeches made by family members...what a perfect way to conclude that party...Brilliantly written Clap
Special mention for the man himself for saying so "Naku thank you for accepting me as your future husband"...awww...this line just stole the show for me.

I loved baaji's remark regarding naku and dutta not familiar with bolly songs.LOL..you remember just a day back we had a chat via pms and you said that if you ll choose a romantic song for dutta naku even that is going to be fauji wala...and wow you did that in this update Smile
I enjoyed all the description you gave about their dance sequenceSmile

awww...baaji had to depart now...it was such a treat to read about him throughout...though his departure was very funny with all his cracking comments ...and how come police came on time *surprised*...hamesha har jaga dair say jo ati hai...hehe

Lastly ..tasha got a moment alone...much needed for dutta...he he
Looking forward to cute moments between them now when they are together :-)
and what a perfect ending babba aj sab kam bahut ache aur bere discipline ke saath hoya just the way you would like it ship shape bristle fashion...
him emphasizing on discipline...paka fauji hai EmbarrassedSmile

waiting for the next part soon *dont throw chappals* LOL
I know you are very sweet...friday update paka hai na *innocent muh* Embarrassed
Thanks a lot for the pms yaar...Stay blessed alwayz Smile
Lots of Love*hugs*
btw you didnt mention the precap Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
DancingHey dear HamieeHug

Well just  finished reading ur  double Update"s .Hug..Thanx a million for the wonderful update"s and PMWink...Just Mindblowing yaar..Clap.
The tittle Till death do us partClapThumbs Up...True yaar...Loved it 

The beggining is beautiful with opening of Ganpati BaapaaBig smileVery Brillantly written yaar ...Loved it the way u mentioned every small details Star...Awww Baaji is back with bang ...Though for a dayEmbarrassed ...But it was awesome ...He is already preparing and helping with the Function ...Ofcourse his bhao is gettin Engaged ,,,Wink

Awww he suprised Roops ...Poor she got scared LOL,,,Ofcourse Courtesy of his Salla...Wink
Omg HamieeLoved loved loved The AS and Dutta moment,,Clap,Thumbs Up,Just hats off too u for thisJust bought tears to my eyes ..No words to describe how beautiful it was btwn Mother and son ...Iam in awwwEmbarrassedLoved itTruly ...Heart

Hehhehe Duji scenes was just too good ...Bought back the memories of old days Embarrassed...Thanx for it ...Haila he wants to drink LOL a small peg ...Yeh naahi sudraga...LOL

The convo btwn sethiji ,dutta and Baaji was awesomeBig smileThey way dutta explains to sethiji how important to follow the right path to achieve what he wants in lifeThumbs Up
Awww he bought brekfast but Dutta didn"t eat coz it was not made by his naku ...so sweet ...Major is indeed dependant for everything 

Haila when sethji came to Naku and told how bhao didn"t  eat the poha coz it wasn"t made by her ...She is also as desperate as him for himEmbarrassed..Awww she send him sandwiches and instruct sethiji not gooble thm...LOL

O major he happily eats them ..Day Dreaming.,,,"Sigh" But misses his naku ..and want her ...Major do take my Breath away ...

He instructs rahmaan to tell everyone to be on time for the ceremony ...Ofcourse ..LOLtime ka pakaa haiWink

That dothi wala part was hilarious.ROFL..seriously it got me cracking ...O man he just blew off when he found out that he has to wear it .LOL..Loved the way baaji was pulling his leg ...LOL

Naku and Baabi scene was greatEmbarrassed ...Loved this part ...when naku was getting ready ...Just simple ...just the way her Saab likes...No made up Wink...The simple makeup and hair made by her mom ...loved each moment Star...and the green chura just fab yaara ...Thumbs Up

Major just looks heavenlyDay Dreaming ...Loved it ...indeed a prince charming waiting for his princess...
Even kala and roops looks good Embarrassed

Dutta loves the decor and the scene where ask bhao can have a peg,LOL,,seriously yeh marega ...But aaj uske bhao ke sagaai hai ... LOL

The Brig parekh and the guests have arrived and dutta welcomed them ...wow no press coz he like to keep his personal affairs privateThumbs Up ...Yeah he wouldnt want the media to make it circus Embarrassed

Hai mein marjawaa ...Yeah mein nahi Dutta kahe raha hoga when he saw his naku coming down.Day Dreaming.she took his breath away ...Loved the song u picked Heart each and every word perfectStarThe way u described naku"s Dress and His gaze on her all the time ...and the way naku ne aankho  mein kaha ...bahut ache lag raho ho aap...Embarrassed

The stage was set for perfect ceremonyThumbs Up  Yipee they finally got engagedDay Dreamingthis line you're  mine now baby all mine...Heart
Love the atmosphere u created ..just magic..Thumbs Up.TClaphe way dutta wants to hold her and give her peck...awwwEmbarrassed

wow that platoon sequence was brillant Star

Now to the 2ND part
 Loved the roops and baaji dancing Wink...the song was great and the look on dutta"s face was  a worth a watch ..the way AS was trying to read itLOL

The whole convo between maamaji and Brig parekh was very brillantly written yaarStar...

O my ...Major is tryin to make love to naku chori chori chupke chupkeDay Dreaming...

That chaane ke khet mein song was really something ...making poor naku jealousEmbarrassed...

Hamiee dear Loved the last song u picked for our beautiful couple ...ClapThumbs UpHeartEach and every word ...Star...Loved there danceDay Dreaming

Hain mein marjawaa the last part was just a beautiful and perfectDay Dreamingi have no words ...
The last part was just outta of this world ...Standing ovation indeed ...It was least expected ...But loved it ...Truly yaara...Clap

Thanx alot for the wonderful and beautiful Update  take a Bow ...Loved and enjoyed it every bit of it ...I know alot of hard work and commitment u have ...It shines through ur FF ...,,,anything i say will be less yaar ...U are a brillant writer ...Superb ...Thanx Hug

U take care hamiee and will wait for the nxt  update ..

Sowieee comment thoda lambaa ho gaya naEmbarrassed

Love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Good updateClap Brig, Parekh & Mamaji's convo was very good, almost every family whose member is in Army, has a touchy story, it is because of them we can sleep peacefully at home.Datta & Naku's engagement ceremony was quite nice. Thanks for the PMSmile

Edited by mnx12 - 06 September 2011 at 7:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Good updateClap Decorating Bapa without taking bath is never done. Brig, Parekh & Mamaji's convo was very good, almost every family whose member is in Army, has a touchy story, it is because of them we can sleep peacefully at home.Datta & Naku's engagement ceremony was quite nice. Thanks for the PMSmile

#before thanking any one for their comments,  I wish to thank MNX for pointing out an error which  I  have committed in Prt 1~chap.18...Please every body,  forgive my  lack of common sense that in most religions, some form of ablutions are performed by the worshipper before embarking on veneration. All I can say is  that unwittingly, I did not consider the importantace of this fact ,and therefore, if I have caused hurt and disrespect to readers reiligious sentiments,I wish to offer my apology in public.I have made the required amendments now, and  sincerly hope this would be acceptable by you all. 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedxxhammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noreymnx12-bharti-suhana19

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Thanks for correctingSmile

Edited by mnx12 - 07 September 2011 at 12:05am

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

awsem update love every bit of it  the breakfast scene and baaji scene engagement sce love them and the interaction between tasha eyes are always awsem do next part of it as soon as possible
thanks for your comment and hey you're the first one...xxhammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

what a superb updt... luved the way Baaji took over after he came back... dutta's warning to him to stay away frm drinks... baaji is simply gr888888... and our stubborn baby Dutta missing nakku so much that he will eat breakfast prepared by nakku only... loved that dialogue of his after eating the sandwich she sent...he cried pait tu bhar gaya hai Naku per dil nehi bhara..dil abhi bhi kahli hai...
so all his platoon lads too arrived fr the engagement... loved tasha interaction with their eyes when she was bought down fr the ceremony... and then his dialogue after xchanging the rings... finally he slipped the solitaire diamond ring on her finger and gave her a look saying you're  mine now baby all mine...
the dance by his platoon soldiers... superb...and the end ofcourse where nakku concludes...As he stood tall admired and looked up to by his platoon soldiers she thought of the one most important thing that cemented their bond ,she concluded dressed as his future bride that it had to be the utmost desire that both shared to serve their country and their people! it was the call for duty passion that had linked them together the most! and finalized their relationship ...
Loved to the core the updt... all relations so perfectly managed and done... looking frwrd fr the prt 2 coming sooon... thanx fr this lovely updt Hammie...
thankyou so much for the lovely comment..xxhammie

ushankitvc

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Hammie  ,,how i controled my self nt to write after the 1st update , as i wanted to read the 2nd part tooo WinkWinkWink  but rest assure me read bth the updates as i got to knw abt them rite away Wink

awesome updates hammie simply loved the way u described nakku and dutta's dress's and i loved bth of them they bth looked so gud ( in my  thgts LOLLOLLOLbased on ur words)

loved the way baji came and met roops and got involved in the prepeaations .

and ofcourese ,,the engagement , the dance by the soilders ,,was awesome ,the song selected was awesome and the steps u  described i could picutre the entire scene hammie ClapClapClapClapClap

i also loved baji and roops dacning on aiveiye ainveyi   i love this peppy  number and was humming the entire day and needless to say the dance was described so well,,i could SEE it  and then the Tasha dance ,,loved it ClapClapClapClap

of the most imp part of the update that i was waiting for was the Brig parekh, mamaji convo ,,it was awesome  Clap

i am tired of thnking adjectives so may be sounding repetetive but kya karoon ur pen has ,, pushed me to  write this  ---it was Classic

Thanks Hammie for your wonderful update ,,,,StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by prncz - 07 September 2011 at 4:46pm

Hamlet53

Go to top