Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 63)

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hammie dear love it 
so well wriiten 
luv sethji n dutta convo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hammie so update after along wait and a lovely update.loved dutta concerned towards baaji and the love he show for all.
loved sethji and dutta conversation.
ohh dutta eager to meet nakku amd her neglegence to his request loved te line about hone wale pati ka order and his talks with mammaji serious one well writtten about a father's pain.thanx hammmie now waiting for sagaai part please do it soon don't take too long.thanx for pm and a lovely update.update soon.Smile

Edited by krishaa - 28 August 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Reserved HugWill be back

Hey dear  Hamiee
First of all Thanx alot for the wonderful Update yaar ...Loved it ...i truly did...It was about Baaji and Dutta ,,,Some small moments btwn tasha ...and Dutta and maamaji ... so it was great yaarClapThumbs Up...
Wow so dutta is going to prepare for his enagement and everyone gone help ...Wink...
Loved the Bar moment btwn Tasha ,,,,was just superb ...missed baaji though ...
I really loved the small moments btwn tasha throughout the update yaar ...its not always about mushy ...but the understanding and the love they share ...
Awww Duji convo bought tears to my eyes ...Baaji is sad that he can"t be part of the cermoney ...and he dnt expect dutta to stand for him either ...coz dutta is man of principle but with a golden heart ...He took a permission from them ..and baaji will be there ..a important part of Tasha "s life ,,,great ..Star
Awww he was missing naku ,,and looking for her ...and can"t see her before they are hitched ,,,Restless major ...the way he goes and tells her open the door ...Embarrassed...loved that moment .,,,
Dutta and sethiji part was good too ...Wink
Dutta remebering his father and the convo with maamaji was very well written Clap,,,,,
Thanx chaz HugIts actually a very small word ...For the hard work and dedication u put through ...U deserve every praise ...Thumbs Up
Will wait for the Nxt part Eagerly Yaar ,,,,,But u take ur time ...will wait for it 
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug   

Hug

Edited by suhana19 - 28 August 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-.iridescence.Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hammie mein aagai heehee ...let me get straight to it...i have to jet off to do somethings right after :P

Chapter 17 - Tying up loose ends

wow full on interrogation going on ...but what i liked was that he doesn't use his powers for everything...I like that he follows certain principles
 ...aww Baaji is an important person needed for sagai but Dutta is taking charge...and everyone is surprised...kyun re ...its called problem solving lol...wow everyone seems to have good roles assigned to them but lets see how well they can bring it together...haaye haaye our major saab wants his woman to take the back seat for this all aww...soo sweet lol...i loved the instant visual messaging system btwn Naku and Dutta LOL...read each other within seconds all in silence :P

Dutta in his oh so famous bar missing his best friend...I hope baaji doesnt miss the sagaai...of course Naku comes there ...its her moment to shine lol...you know i love how he always speaks like he doesn't like her constant tailing his evry move but he loves it :P ...omg hammie the dialogues in this scene about the stopping him from consuming alcohol and her response ...me remembering LTL-1 moments ...i so miss this show :'(

D drinking thinking about the stupid, idiotic act of Baaji for driving stoned...tsk tsk...me also was all :O  ...yup and i too agree with D's decision ..as it was an offense ...and he could've hurt not just himself but those around !!! very disappointed in our baaji ...*shakes head in disapproval*.

Our sher sure know his Naku inside out...going straight to her knowing she spoke the AS...and omg him and his need to want to kiss all the time LOL...i love her teasing ...and then the little teasing moment about dieting too...very light moments...add flavor :)

I loved the cell bit btwn Duji...there is so much understanding btwn them and tru friendship...but i like that manner in which each takes /handles the situation...both knowing very well the rules will not be bent here...

omg Dutta didnt want to be teased so avoid asking about Naku's whereabouts LOL...he is scanning high and low...and everywhere for this girl ...and she is amiss...the moment btwn Sethji and Dutta was good ..small bonding moment

oh god Naku to stay in her room and of course Dutta would need some medical attention...I'd like to drop the 'medical' word :P haaye haaye the way he said army...i'm gone...god this man i tell you...he is so pushy ..poor girl he wont leave her alone...keeps on bugging her to open the door lol...aww he kisses her hands and leaaves...cutie...lol

I loved the talk btwn Mamma ji and Dutta about fathers pain ...and I can see some very good bonding here ...really liked it...

great update...you pulled it together wohoo... and now for the sagaii ...will be waitin :)

-bharti-Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

hammie its a good update i love it the way you explai everything about the preparation responsibilities and baaji punishment and tasha understanding in baaji matter and sethji dutta conversation and nakku only give her hand to dutta bechaara and mama dutta conversation and dutta tell him to meet brig parekh next will be interesting so when do you do next friday or any other dayBig smile
thanks for enjoying  update..for me nd  whole load of followers of LTL1 ,the story waslwys about nakku and Dutta,but I can safely say more so the iconic role f this man called Dutta,all the other characters drew power and strength from him. In mu updte I tried to capture the lrger than life persona of Dutta...many thank for your comments xxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

a superb updt... a understanding and responsibility in all relations dutta has... be it with baaji, nakku , sethji or her mamaji ... lover his interaction with his papa's photo... superb updt... luved it to core... superb writing... looking frwrd fr the sagai and after that... updt soon...
thank you for your lovely comment, yes largely see him a shrewd, and stoic man,who by his trining in the Army has a zaero tolerence attiude to all activities out side th boundaries of the Law or governance..I guess tht is understandable,howee he is also capable of moments of compassion and does seem to have the fer of God in him as well...thanks for your comments xxhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 28 August 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-ushankitvctamanna1391

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

hammie so update after along wait and a lovely update.loved dutta concerned towards baaji and the love he show for all.
loved sethji and dutta conversation.
ohh dutta eager to meet nakku amd her neglegence to his request loved te line about hone wale pati ka order and his talks with mammaji serious one well writtten about a father's pain.thanx hammmie now waiting for sagaai part please do it soon don't take too long.thanx for pm and a lovely update.update soon.Smile

thanks for jimmy cricket and your great comments pal ..also pleased to know that you enjoyed the update ..I told you there were bit and bobs DUtta had to sort out ,like Baji's mess .so delay in saagai but iam going to start work on it tommorrow .xxxhammie

krishaa-bharti-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hey hamieeHugi have edited my spot ...thanxHug

Go to top