Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 61)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
awsem update so finall our gadha agreed love tasha scene and the last scene of dutta baaji was fab wait for saturday

Edited by rrs1391 - 23 August 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prnczHamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wow!!  yaar, hammie tell me am i dreaming?  first thing i see this morng, is a pm frm our sweet
kala bander.  U floored me with this surprise update middle of the week, Thank u !!  luv u. 

U will kill me with the two lover's sweet interaction, how do u do this dear?  I can read it nd drool all dayDay Dreaming.  The best part is dutta teasing nd cajoling her to get his way nd nakku tryg to evade.  His remark moody cow, look who's talkg, hilarious?  God! he is such a spoilt brat. 

The rakhi special was cute, it showed the simple brother sister bondg nd the guy lucky to have such a lovg family, now nakku can tease him with kala's Baby remark, this will be fun. The two make a fantastic pair what with their sign language, one lifts his eyebrows questioning if things are in place nd the other indicates the tray with gifts for the sisters, wah!! what sync between the two. 
Nakku away frm her own family didnt go unnoticed nd Dutta stole my heart by being so compassionate nd understandg of nakku's feelings.  It was pure love tapkofying
Yaar, acha bahana dondh liya baji dutta ko manane, peeke drama karnaLOL [ joking]  Now i feel dutta is overcome with emotions to stay upset with baji.  So Roops nd Baji relation is as good as accepted by dutta. This episode is an indication how deep his friendship with baji is nd he would go to any extent.  Roops has indeed tied her bhau on her little finger.  All's well that ends well, sigh! 
But im wonderin what is your footnote indicating at?  Baji creating more hurdles in major's way?D'oh  

Edited by brvr - 24 August 2011 at 8:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prnczWarda.Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Nice updateClap missed it last week end. Baji has created problem for Datta, he is capable of handling this, waiting for the next updateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prncz

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hi hamlet ,i hope u had a great holiday ,how considerate of u write for us ,amazing part but bit short you know when you write i just want it to go onnn Smileplz remember ke shubha mahurat has started & engagement btw 22-26 Smilei ts good dutta solved the baji problem so he can enjoy is engagement hassel free ,waiting for shetji & dutta intereaction for the 1st time ,i hope he isn't tongue tied due to awe ,jaldi se sagai kar do hum bechare deen gin rahein ,hamlet u write amazinnngSmile

sona89-bharti-prnczHamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hammie, do we get an update today? D'oh 

Hamlet53tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Hammie, do we get an update today? D'oh 

no its saturday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
message from Major Dutta..
I  know, I have a lot of dames swooning over me,you know I  was on hoilday in an unknown..land..PN  ate hi I feel out of joint ... abhi apni Naku se bhi baat karna  ka time nehi ..kaam mein itna busy he yeh Kala Bundar..ap ki pyar se bhari hoi fan mail ka jawab bhi nehi diya mein ne ...my lovelies your Major is becoming a lazy so and so...saagai episode is a biggie ..mujhe khud dar lag reha hai ,man freedom khutam ho jayegi gi ,although I just look ,smile ,lower my eyes and turn my head...me a saint,velly,velly good boy,totally harmless.Wink 
so if all goes well Sunday please...I go down on one knee and implore to you ...hoping my chivalry will score a point in the heart of you gorgeous ladies...each one of you ,Dutta cannot pick one ..for he has already picked one, a certain Naku...Wink
pyar hai ap se ..not bad ..me trying into a poet...definatly need to see a shrink   .

xxhammie

suhana19-bharti-Warda.tamanna1391

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

message from Major Dutta..
I  know, I have a lot of dames swooning over me,you know I  was on hoilday in an unknown..land..PN  ate hi I feel out of joint ... abhi apni Naku se bhi baat karna  ka time nehi ..kaam mein itna busy he yeh Kala Bundar..ap ki pyar se bhari hoi fan mail ka jawab bhi nehi diya mein ne ...my lovelies your Major is becoming a lazy so and so...saagai episode is a biggie ..mujhe khud dar lag reha hai ,man freedom khutam ho jayegi gi ,although I just look ,smile ,lower my eyes and turn my head...me a saint,velly,velly good boy,totally harmless.Wink 
so if all goes well Sunday please...I go down on one knee and implore to you ...hoping my chivalry will score a point in the heart of you gorgeous ladies...each one of you ,Dutta cannot pick one ..for he has already picked one, a certain Naku...Wink
pyar hai ap se ..not bad ..me trying into a poet...definatly need to see a shrink   .

xxhammie

so you said sunday i will wait

-bharti-Hamlet53

Go to top