Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 59)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Reserved Hug will be back later Wink
Hey Dear HamieeHug
First of all yaara iam really very Sorry for being so lateEmbarrassedMy bad ...But really what jhakas update Wink don't know about jhakas?  asil mein jhakas tu tab hota jab goli ka ek do round jalte...you know  firing shiring...
Thanx alot for the wonderful Update and PmHugLoved it to the coreHeart thanks
Starting with Dutta Missing naku and her presence Embarrassed,,,,He wanting to be with her ...Omg the song u choose took my breath away ..Very beautifully writtenClapStar...yes I enjoyed writing it ..still a little savagry..Dutta style was amiss... may be in a fit of passion he shold have banged his jeep ..!
And when they come face to face a slienceWink...Really desperate to hold her in arms ...Truly ,madly and deeply in love with nakuWink yes the prude has got him under her thumb..ab tu Naku raj kera gi!
Loved Tasha"s convo the way he said sorry and all the misunderstandings are cleared
well let's hope he keeps his brains switched on for times to come..i think he's happy as long as he getswhat he wants ..which ever way..even if it means bowing to a gadhiLOL

Hai mein marjawaaBlushingDay DreamingRomance is back Wink...Loved it ,,,,,,Blushing... it seems is forum pe kakiyaan ..merna ko har waqt tayaar hoti hain..Majja Dutta pe...

Hai mere sher ne toh mamma ki bolti bandh kar di ...Thumbs UpNo one can bring him down expect naku ...They truly are made for each other ,,,, loved that remark suWink...yes naku knows his weak points...the biggest one no brain! 

Omg the last part was great ...Baaji played a awesome roleLOL...Major is getting naughty ...But love it Wink... naughty like there's no tommorrow...poor naku..

Thanx a million for the Fab updateClap...will wait for the nxt part ... xxthanks

Will miss u loads,...But u have a wonderful Time and enjoy ur tripHug
Lots of love and hugs xxthanks for your comment su...and the cute teddy.. what is in that grey pouch..is it kirsch chocs?...xxhammie
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
LOL[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x] aaahhh hammie u hav door karying all my ghile shikwe...!!!
 chaal theekh hai..thuje tu naraz nehi karna nujhe ..tu tu meri hum watan hai in two ways haina...so every thing awwight mate..man was it hot in Corfu..have nbeenbitten by mosies and midges ..40 degrees tempertaure ate like a beast ,feta ,olives fish...but was chaffed to be back in 13 degrees on gatwick air port..haiii good old brit weather...tu mjhe yaad giya tune ..Dutta kush hoya ..waise Dutta ne kafi gul charre arahia corfu mein greek belles ke saat...he learnt a few i Ioninan sea and island rticks of how to patao naku!

am in utter blisss
so satisfaction...good ab you will be quiet for a while...xx

man i love u!!! *hugs*
 aacha ...back to you tooo kaki...

but rely gutted dat we wont get our daily dos of PR nxt week...
koi nehi aur bhi dutta's forum pe hain use one week ka bit on the side ker lenaLOL

Thanks for your comments missey..you bring a smile to my lipsss.xxxhammie

[/QUOTe

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Fabulous updt... luved the way dutta tries to manaaofy nakku... he is jst so crazily in luv with her...behaving like a love struck teenager... Nakku had her say... gr88888 luved their confrontation...this wait is really going to bbe a long one fr me... waiting eagerlyyy fr ur nxt updt... cum back sooon frm ur holidays... but do njoy ur vacation tooo...
thanks for your comments   yeah he needs to grown up a bit..I guess poor guy never got close to a gal hen he was in the prime of his teen age years,hence his odd go get her attitude Wink...you know what i have been up to ..already late in thanking you..so please accept now...xxhammie

-bharti-ushankitvc

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Gud to  see u back hammie ,HugHugHug,whr did u go  enjoyed ur vaca?

Edited by prncz - 21 August 2011 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Originally posted by Hamlet53

Mishal Raheja as Major Dutta Patel

Painful Rapture: chapter 15

"Sweet are the uses of adversity"..Shakespeare

Dutta was flooded with questions , Good! for once let him do the groping for answers.

"Aye" , Dutta pleadingly  asked his mother, So cute na,[roops style] Dutta pleading for answers, i'm thoroughly enjoying every moment of him in agony,"  yaar na ker,put off ho jaye gaa ..he might say tu ja mera kamra se..

he would have preferred to say ask me ,but instead decide to use tell me instead. What self control boss!   he has to prime himself ,strategist..hai  do in Rome as the Romans do!
   he was utterly  at a loss , baffled but in his bones he could feel things were more than about just accepting her accommodation  at the Dera!.  For once ur brains r balanced.  Gosh!  the song on the radio has aggravated his despair, oh!! now i cant help but feel for him. "well if music be the food of love then play on" Shakespeare
He lifted his hand and posed his fore finger on the buzzer again , but withdrew his hand and clenched his fist . Ab bhi arrogance?, too much indignity if he pressed the buzzer the 2nd time, always used to the immediate attention that he gets. commme on yaar ..fauji hai  allow him some tashan! 
Nakusha stood and looked at him in displayed self control! , she would not be dashing off to him, There was a defiant wait among them, as to who would break this silence between this clash of stare downs!.        Kudos Nakku, for tryin something that's never been done before. funny his behaviour is rubbing off on her ..so realy giving him backas good as she gets!

he strived hard to be civil and the woman was testing his patience,      See see how little it takes to rattle him especially in the presence of her. yes he in the business of carrying out and giving orders so of course nw it means he will have to patientand comply..ooohhh
"definitely it's a fortress that guard's  you against the unwanted elements against one's Life" she hissed.     What words, yaar main to fida hogayi isi baat peBig smile. hit the right spot really [ now im being sadistic]. are you becoing like Dutta as welll?..sounds like it..lady!
 fired a warning look to his flashing eyes . Dutta was hit and wounded ,and he pulled both his hands from her shoulder "I am sorry" he mumbled,    yes! it takes a while to train the elephant in the keddah, right?ROFL  yeahLOL
  "I missed you this morning first thing jab meri aankh kholi"   Is this the same man who saw the vanity of the first kiss vanish within seconds?       Yeah, if had found her 1st thing in the morning all his egoistic antics would continue unabated.he takes her for granted..mera kamra mein aye gi mera drama dekhe gi...aur jo kuch mein chahoon ga possibly ?...its almost like a baby/mummy kinda of bond ..but can one blame him? all her fussing gives himego trips of main bari cheez hoon! 
 "like one would miss the sound of their  alarm clock not going off at the set time haina Saab! kyon ke phir sab kuch ,jo karna hai waqat ke hatoon bikhaar jata hai"
He wanted to throttle her neck for giving him  an onslaught's of insecurities about their relationship .  No! No dutta!, no more violence baby, nakku se choco chahiye ki nahi?...seee babby /mummy behaviour.Wink men are ssuch weakilings they want nurturing all the time..and what's worse is that woen love nurturing them!

him look like a little boy who is promised chocolate if he behaves!  Of course he had to behave today as nakku was in fifth gear or should it be reverse gear. haan but ye maat bhol dutta cruise control mein retha hai...and drives others crazzzy! 

SAAB ko mafa ker de ,teray junoon  mein undha hoya tha"  Maafi? Did i read it right,   God my ears were dying to ear this word!. Chalo, lets call a truce since he has accepted his mistake.well as long as it's nt to say it to get out of a sticky situation..have his way ..and when any thing goes against his wishes ..startsto throw his toys out of the pram again!

no point in continuing this relationship ,as I would not be able to marry a man who viewed all women with such a jaded eye!         Wow!  nakku doesnt let upExcellent nakku, ur almost there. yes she needs to marry him enslave him and bury him down with a few babies...he wont kow whether he's comimg or going!LOL

she was incredible! she seemed his wife already!  Dutta got the point,  well she would be soon isnt it ? yesss...

"Saab" she calmed down and summed up the gist of their complete conversation "a husband who does not trust his wife ,does not in my mind truly love her" she stated simply...all his MCP hangovers were over and done with! What remained now was his complete submission to her love...their love!      That's more like our major dutta.  Saara nasha utar gaya,  Er, just how long this vanity lasts, yet to be seen [i still have my doubts, not easy once the trust is shaken].true...i guess old habits take time to die!

no one can gun your Major down except you my love ,except you!  Ultimate tribute to nakku's power of loveApprove. i think this is genuine...

Baji who surreptitiously  watched this instant visual messaging between the two people he loved ,jumped head long to rescue, "Bhau,he called, after he had posted himself near the kitchen area "tera phone ,head quarters se" and he brought the land line near the kitchen door .  Baji Baji, kaha milega tere jaisa dost kisikoHug aur yeh gadha tujhe dokhebaaz kaha. gosh i sooo miss Baji...and his bond with Dutta..may be Baji should have opened his gob about Roops...but..it's not easy .especially if Dutta never thought of the idea!

Precap: "ab Dutta aur Nakusha  ek dossre ko sagai ke unghoothi pehnain gae said Pandit jee"  Yipee!  lagta hai dutta tayar hain bandhan mein baandhne ke liyeParty.

Apologies friends, there will be no update next week as  I am taking a short holiday..you guys too can have a breather from my long and tedious written scripts!         how will i survive the fortnight Hammie dear?   Yeah!  i will go back  to the previous updates nd do a rereading of my fav ones [which i do regularly]. I might also end up editing my comments again n again. I ahhh.am humbled,but yes my ego feels very elated..full to pumped up...its greece me heading for Corfu an Ionian island..nt mainland Greece where Athens and Rhodes is .. wenttothese places lat year in august great place with greek and roman archeological sites..lots of wine ..music beach ,sun and sea ..have come back tamnned tired and bittenbu mossies..              Happy holidaying to you dear. Thanx! Take care!   will wait for an extra long update for enduring the extra long wait..          

thanks for your lovely comments .always spot on and a joy for me to read...xxxhammie

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hey Hammie ,,, awesome recovery  to  the relationship... gald Major saab realsied soon ,, wht his MCP attitued would have got him ,,glad nakku realised and was able to show his him a mirror ,,,,
loved the phrase you coined raj... well yes the best thing for him to accept the modern day values regarding women and see the connection of their importance across the centuries as show in religion/socio back drops 
he is badly in love ,, i am back  to liking our major dutta again ,and looks like he is softening towards bajji and roops rishta..that one he still needs to tackle fully..but thanks to naku's mental massage of Dutta!

lookign forwrd to  nxt update

his meeitng with mamu was awesome ,,, i ws scared for a bit but later i udnerstood he has been bitten ,,and wanted to ask nakku if she is awere ,, yes raj .i enjoyd doing that bit,he was'nt an ogre after all...

Enjoy ur vacation hammie ,, shal miss u ,,thankyou glad to know some loves me great feeling!
Tc
 great to have your comments xxxhammie

-bharti-prncz

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

fristly dear thanks for the reply for my comment ,you were right there is nothing which can't be talked abt & soughted ,wish most ppl would follow this philosophy world would be better place ,is the mamma modeled on you coz of the philosophy part Smilethe update was great & their problem soughted ,how do u bring the major dutta his gait to commanding tone ,now tell me who is he modelled on Smile no way its tedious & long instead i felt it should just go on & on , u are on holiday hamlet ,i hope you enjoy it but plz engagement on 22nd aug ,is se zada mat tadpana Smilewish u great holiday & good time tc dear
naku,no the mamma is not modelled on me...iam not that glam sham..ut philosophy..woh tu life mein honi chaeya..my current philosophy about Dutta/mishal/Naku/Mahi ..is you're not going to like its "if you can't forget them,then hate them" !,it be easy to bear the loss of LTL1 butchered!
engagement meri jan i,dont know when/because i came back Saturday and my ind is still in the grip of after hoilday blues!..flights,time change ,weather change etc ..so just let me get my act together!
mean while thanks for your lovely comments naku...xxhammie

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Awesome episode HamletClap. Thanks for the pm and your comment.

I like this DuttaThumbs Up...it takes courage to realize and accept ones error. But major Dutta has always been the Sher and done the right things.
true say!
Dutta has really fallen hook line and sinker for NakuLOL. Tasha moments were just beauriful...I also appreciated Dutta not entering Naku's hostel room because he wants to protect her from wagging tongues. haan he may look daft,and not all there .bar his rage,but aurat ke izzat ka overall khayal hi us ko..I guess maa aur bhanoon ki waja se..

Have a wonderful vacation Hammie dearHugThanks ivy and thaks for your pm this morning brought a smile o my face...lso thanks for reading and appreciating the update xxhammie 

Cheers

-bharti-

Go to top