Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 58)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
fristly dear thanks for the reply for my comment ,you were right there is nothing which can't be talked abt & soughted ,wish most ppl would follow this philosophy world would be better place ,is the mamma modeled on you coz of the philosophy part Smilethe update was great & their problem soughted ,how do u bring the major dutta his gait to commanding tone ,now tell me who is he modelled on Smile no way its tedious & long instead i felt it should just go on & on , u are on holiday hamlet ,i hope you enjoy it but plz engagement on 22nd aug ,is se zada mat tadpana Smilewish u great holiday & good time tc dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Awesome episode HamletClap. Thanks for the pm and your comment.

I like this DuttaThumbs Up...it takes courage to realize and accept ones error. But major Dutta has always been the Sher and done the right things.

Dutta has really fallen hook line and sinker for NakuLOL. Tasha moments were just beauriful...I also appreciated Dutta not entering Naku's hostel room because he wants to protect her from wagging tongues.

Have a wonderful vacation Hammie dearHug.

Cheers

-bharti-Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hammie Mein Aagai... i am soo late...but sorry u know na...
i am so consumed in wedding work ...

so here we go with my comments :

Chapter 15 - Sweet are the uses of adversity

hmmm so starting with major saab thinking about Naku ...looking for Naku ...only Naku on his mind and she is no where to be seen...and the breakfast scene was nice the way he asked about Naku and then how he was reacted to knowing where she was...and his behavior with Roops...I'm surprised roops isn't catching on to his lashes...its obvious no? anyway ...loved the way he just went of to meet her ...lol and all he seems to want to say and think is Naku ...Naku...Nakushaaa :P driving crazy in fear of loosing her ...she is like his every hear beat...

and their conversation was fab...her expressing to him how she didn't like his doubts and questionning and him giving his reasoning and declaring his love for is beyond that and even saying sorry...

oh major saab sure knows how to handle the maama ...well done...i must say ...i loved his every response...and that line about the home is where the heart is ...and the part about her husband can and will support her...and then the whole convo btwn the two about his profession and mamma ji loss...well done hammie ...very impressed with the outcome of this entire scene...and to add to it all there was the highlighted line "no one can gun your Major down except you my love, except you" ...amazing line it explains so much love between them.

lmao oh ho major wanting his fair lady to himself haha and cranking eye brow and yanking head in direction of kitchen...lol haha instant visual messaging...well said..and of course Baaji to the rescue ...LMAO Baaji pushes Dutta into the kitchen heehee hmm of course his eyes are searching the only person flooded in his thoughts ...lol aww ordering her to kiss him and rofl Baaji on gaurd kya hahaha ...aww he got his kiss and he says "I love my naku so much" damn wat a way to end it...i was waiting to read more !

and u r not updating this week ...longer wait *sigh* ...

but anyway have great holiday :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53tamanna1391

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Missing ur update dear Hammie, out of habit keep lookg into the forum to check any updates reg ur Ff, Gosh!Unhappy   Mishal's Bday was the antidote, but the comg week will be torture till ur back.
Hope u r having a grt time atleast, do let us know when u gonna be back , thanx!

mIsHeZ.xHamlet53tamanna1391

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
ditto...am up at 7 jus 4 her updates...

missin u bbe...cum bk soon..but hope ur enjoyin ya holiday ;-)xx

-bharti-.iridescence.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

fabulous hammie,what an update.i loved each and every part of the update.but the most was the song when dutta realizes nakku's value in his life when he was about to loose her.true we realize true value of a person when we fear to loose him.good one you really very well des cribed his mental state through a song good one one of my favourite.so he missed her presence in the morning good lesson thought by nakku.methinks he may be begginning to lose some of his securities,or shall  I say confidence ..go back to the barracks majja!

so he drived like a maniac the fear of loosing  her made him realize her value in his life and also his love for her that was beyond any limits he loved her with core of his heart .so naku finally made her decision of endind the relation but our gadha will never let this happen he is our sher.loved the way he was eager to hold her it was his way to feel she belongs to him all his ego was washed away and a man with pure and loving heart emerged from it.loved this dutta.so he truely love and respect nakku the way he explains his view in his lines"nakku jab mein na thujhe se pyar kiya tu sirf ek admi ke terhan kiya ,ye nehi soocha ke mein ye hoon ye main woh hoon sirf ek admi ke theran thujhe jaha  ,aur ek aadmi kabhi ye nehi jahe ga ke jis auret ko us ne jaha ho ,apna bani ya ho,  apna mana ho aus aurat ko kise doosre admi ne pehle chooiah ho , ye dutta ke dil ke baat hai ."what a cute description.and finally he emerged as a loving and caring person who respects other feelings" jo jahan tak pati aur patni ke talooq hai tu patni,  pati ka adha anghne hai ..is ke liye apna SAAB ko mafa ker de ,teray junoon  mein undha hoya tha" he even said sorry to her for his odd behaviour and mission accomplished he made nakku realize his love for her.he loves her nature of requesting using tears like a wife to make her husband agree on something cute one.dutta becoming a desperate lover in your update.
so dutta handled  mamma very well loved his spirit and he agrees that no one except his love can defeat him"no one can gun your Major down except you my love ,except you!"
I think the largeness remains in the fact that one take on board conflicting issue and then gracefuly  accept one is in the wrong...and admit it,what it really means that one has to thrash things wtin on's self rather than just carry out orders which Dutta normally does...
dutta and naku kissed in last part they have become an example that if one respects one feeeling he get the same in return just loved each and every part of this update.
at least this kiss was more to do with spontaniety ,free from has she? or has shenot?  done it with another guy!...Dutta, Dutta tu grow up kab hoi ga..29 yers ka tu hogaya hai tu...
so engagement in next part please make it long and full of romance.
thanx for the update and pm loved it dear.waiting for 26th eagerly.
listen ,kris..thanks for your feed back loved it ..was supposed to comment from Greece but never got round to doing it...xxxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrs1391

awsem i really love you yaar you just write the update according to the readers so finally nakku ne sabak sikha hi diya  part 1 was fab so nakku was missing hmm and he missed her in bedroom breakfast table and ask aai sahib about her and drive to dera to meet her so ab gadhe ko pata chali nakku ki importance and in the song he take her name ,and screamed nakku love it second part is setisfying me so dutta wanted her to run in his arms but nakku give him a great punishment i really love this part and the conversation nakku's comments and dutta feels guilty and nakku takes roops baaji side and prepare him for that  and finally dutta gave in to make nakku his and then their romance starts againEmbarrassed lovely hammie .so mama aa gaya and this mama comment on dutta's profession but our dutta is lion he has all the answers and the kitchen kiss was amazing and baaji is the chaukidaar of themClap yaar ye wait bahut lamba hai
thanks for a complimentary feed back..rrs I try and do what the readers what the reader'sdesire ..its called writers descretion..but remember life mein hr kuch waise nehi hota jaisa hum chataien hain...if that was the case our tears and woes would have kept Mishal/Mahi playing our Dutta and Naku
...thanks for your pm,for being understanding... i was missingyou lot that's why i thought to my self the least I can do is say thanks to you..xxxhammie..

-bharti-tamanna1391

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norey

how can you say we will have a breather! it will be torture waiting for the next update.GREAT FABULOUS UPDATE
loved the manoyofying Dutta, he is so into Nakku they are like teenagers. didn't like the mammaji looked like a big problem but phew! he wasn't. 
thanks norey
baat sun norey itni sar pe bathigey tu my head will float in the clouds ..me for sure will take an ego drag...i will miss you guys as well ..i guess cant keepaway from you, like that goof Dutta can't keep away from miss prim and proper Naku..
thanks for your comments ,always have a feel good element about them.xxxhammie

norey-bharti-

Go to top