Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 55)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hey hammie u k hun   

sory 4 not commenting...

ukno i rely loved the update but more den that i was really disppointed by dutta and his attitude towards women...he is so sexist!!!! and i jus hate that bout him...cant stand ppl with such views..it rely disgusts me   

but den agen u cant stay angry wit dutta 4 long lol...i jus loved post car ride .. dat was so cute nd romantic..tho der was a bit wich i ddn like bou D wen he said its or8 if he kisses sum1 but not 4 naku or any  women 2 kiss... i mean WT* ... and then bout baji/roops..its okay 4 naku 2 love dutta cuz dutta picked naku but its nt gud 4 baji/roops...this statemnt mde me think that he can be such a hypocrite!   

nd the las bit bit nakus mamma...if naku can respect duttas fam..y d f*k cant they do the same!!!!!!   

do excuse my use of language here...but  seriously dutta has rely let me dwn this time...  

nevertheless u portrayed everythng nd every1s emotions superbly...as expected...!!!    

waiting 4 tmrw...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Hammie dear, what happened to our Dutta? Shocked What is the cause for such a drastic change in him in one day?  Dutta is not being a gentleman here, it is unbecoming of a person in the armed forces to treat women the way he is. The way he is [ill]treating nakku nd that poor girl is dancing to his tunes. 
 Wake up Nakku! she needs to change gears nd give him a piece of his own medicine before he gobbles her up like an anaconda.  hahaaa loved this brilliant comment oye woh sher -dil hai swallow nehi kara ga ... he'll ravge and savage and devour to his fill!
She has every reason to fear her life with him. It would serve him well if she stay aloof nd ignore him for a while or disappear to her house or even best do the job along with Harshad.  Man! he needs a solid spanking on his bottomsThumbs Down.  oye hoi getting kinky are we? haaa ha
 Now instead of being elated after his first kiss, he doubts her virtue. He takes nakku for a drive just to find out if she was virtuous enuf for him.  I can understand one has certain insecurities but why didnt he cofirm the same before he proposed to her.  Next he will ask her to take a "V" test.  And she is an unused weapon after findin out the truth, how disgusting! how much low can he stoop nowDisapprove. oye calm down itna gussa ..yaaar kya ho tum log  thori spice bhi add nehi karne dete ho! tu wat did you guswant ke romantic ho jaye ,,abhi tu he has not go tover the brush with a girls lips yaar!
Yes, he was troubled by Baji nd Roops relation, but that doesnt justify his behaviour.  His double standards are even more glaring, his Tai can be the man in the marriage nd the rest of the entire female species need to be subordinate to the MAN.  His mood swings r legendary.  His sexist attitude has taken him straight to the dark ages when women were just a baby producing machine something to be owned. lovd this tirade brvr jssst loved it  waise glad you revisted your lets hammer and batter  hammie veiwsaw your comment tis morning..aise bhi living cowed downhere in London!
Hammie u need to show him his place nowEvil Smile, orelse u will be doing a grt disservice to all of us ladies.  [Just one thing has been the saving grace nd his royal highness conceeded that nakku's parents were human enuf to consider their request of babi's bro meetg him b4 the sagaai.  Wow! how benevolent of him, indeed].   i think  Nakku ko wake call mil gaye hai ..the stars are gradually clearing from her eyes ..who knows  how long this lasts ,but yes she nees to take him for a ride... thanks for your great comments wait for them all week ,wit much love xxhammie

-bharti-

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
BTW MR did luk hot in his lemony kurta...

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
sowi 4 double post..xEmbarrassed

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 11 August 2011 at 10:42am
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

how could dutta doubt naku ? i guess he has to know she always loved him & was in luv with him even before she knew wht love meant ,he has been her childhood dream ,she wouldn't be so expressive if it was some stranger , dutta is a small town guy & maybe his sensibility are different but naku is a educated girl & need to std her ground & not always clarifying his doubt ,plz update soon & clarify the things for us ,the story has taken diffrent turn disturb by it ,plz update soon
oye nakku maat dil pe laye ..you are riht Nakku will have to decide whether she want to spend the rest of her life with  this MCP..but nothing that a chat between them cant solve.. thanks for your lovely comment.xxxhammie 

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Thanks for the update,Clap he is back to driving, recovering soon, jealous Datta is ok, but him doubting Naku is difficult to accept, Naku's mama will meet him in next part, waiting for that, thanks for PMSmile  thanks for your comment mnx , much appreciated xxxhamme

-bharti-

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
loved the last part just let dutta be more flexible coz our dutta from ltl always said he never doubt naku character or love its just he felt deceived by her coz of hiding her beauty maybe thats the reason we are finding it difficult for him to doubt naku ,love demands no explanation it can just feel the truth ,dutta been in army will take  him away for naku ,how would he deal with it ? wht if harshad makes a false accusation against naku would he belive him or stand for naku like he did in ltl? do update soon overall liked the story Smile

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for the awesome update HammieHug

Dutta's determination and never die spirit towards his more than 100% recovery is something to learn from. His driving and surprising the family was great too.
yes tis is what i like about him his basic task driven attitude ,he needs to change gears though time to time
I like a possessive Dutta but somehow cannot relate with this sexist one. Its a fatal flaw in his character...the way he has insulted NakuOuch.
 yess and the sad part is he usually is so ruled by himself that he sometimes forgets to notice the impact his rubbish has on her

His first reaction is being upset over Baaji because he thinks Roops is too young..that's understandable ..but crying Dhokha on BaajiConfused  Does Maj. Dutta think that he is a better man than Baaji?  This DSP needs to be brought down by a peg or twoLOL Hope Naku and Baaji make him realize that he is behaving like a MCP + a pompous assLOL
absolutey loved this comment owooh firing squad posed at him ..dokharegarding Baji is probably because he was not in on the roops Baji bit but Nakku was ,besides he does consier him self mr.know it all and that he is be all and end all of everything!
Thanks once again for the beautifully written  and detailed update.Clap
thanks for your interesting comments ivy  hoe fully nakku should sort him out
xxxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11-bharti-

Go to top