Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 53)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Reserved Hug
Edited Embarrassed
Hey Dear HamieeHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PMHug
What a 360 degree turn to dutta"s character Embarrassed a total shocker ...well to be honest yaara wasn"t expecting this from Dutta ...Ouch...But he has his reasons for this kind of behaviour iam sureOuch...
Awww naku was thinking about the kiss and thinking he might just grab her ...But here she is in a total shocker Ouch,,,Poor her ,,,,
Dutta looking hawwwt in that kurtaWinkDay Dreaming...
The breakfast interactions btwn all and the kala and dutta "s Scenes very well incorporated Thumbs Up...
So finally Babi and ganpat accepted the proposal ...and all is well expect babi wants her bro to meet dutta ...well can"t wait  to see what twists this brings Embarrassed
Dutta didn"t go to shopping with naku well expected that ...But he had something else in mind ...he wanted to suprise them all ...Finally lauren found out about him getting married to Naku ...Embarrassed...
I didn"t like Dutta doubting naku"s love and character ...she always loved him ...and here he doubting her pure love ...I hope they get some understanding this relationship and most important of all Trust ...
Omg that last part was just killer about dutta blowing off to know about Roops -baaji ...well expected that from him ...

Will wait for the nxt part yaara .. u take care and see ya around ...The promo looks interesting ...Embarrassedwill wait for Friday Dear ...,,,Keeping my fingers crossed Embarrassed

Lots of love and hugs
SuhanaHugHeart

Edited by suhana19 - 07 August 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti--Azy-Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hammie dear, what happened to our Dutta? Shocked What is the cause for such a drastic change in him in one day?  Dutta is not being a gentleman here, it is unbecoming of a person in the armed forces to treat women the way he is. The way he is [ill]treating nakku nd that poor girl is dancing to his tunes. 
 Wake up Nakku! she needs to change gears nd give him a piece of his own medicine before he gobbles her up like an anaconda. 
She has every reason to fear her life with him. It would serve him well if she stay aloof nd ignore him for a while or disappear to her house or even best do the job along with Harshad.  Man! he needs a solid spanking on his bottomsThumbs Down. 
 Now instead of being elated after his first kiss, he doubts her virtue. He takes nakku for a drive just to find out if she was virtuous enuf for him.  I can understand one has certain insecurities but why didnt he cofirm the same before he proposed to her.  Next he will ask her to take a "V" test.  And she is an unused weapon after findin out the truth, how disgusting! how much low can he stoop nowDisapprove
Yes, he was troubled by Baji nd Roops relation, but that doesnt justify his behaviour.  His double standards are even more glaring, his Tai can be the man in the marriage nd the rest of the entire female species need to be subordinate to the MAN.  His mood swings r legendary.  His sexist attitude has taken him straight to the dark ages when women were just a baby producing machine something to be owned. 
Hammie u need to show him his place nowEvil Smile, orelse u will be doing a grt disservice to all of us ladies.  [Just one thing has been the saving grace nd his royal highness conceeded that nakku's parents were human enuf to consider their request of babi's bro meetg him b4 the sagaai.  Wow! how benevolent of him, indeed]. 

Edited by brvr - 06 August 2011 at 11:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11-Azy-Hamlet53tamanna1391

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
how could dutta doubt naku ? i guess he has to know she always loved him & was in luv with him even before she knew wht love meant ,he has been her childhood dream ,she wouldn't be so expressive if it was some stranger , dutta is a small town guy & maybe his sensibility are different but naku is a educated girl & need to std her ground & not always clarifying his doubt ,plz update soon & clarify the things for us ,the story has taken diffrent turn disturb by it ,plz update soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11-bharti-Hamlet53tamanna1391

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update,Clap he is back to driving, recovering soon, jealous Datta is ok, but him doubting Naku is difficult to accept, Naku's mama will meet him in next part, waiting for that, thanks for PMSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11Hamlet53tamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hammie i have updated my spot on pg 53 ...dekh le na :)

btw ur  thread title says pg 51...ur update is on pg 52 :P

Edited by daya0628 - 06 August 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update HammieHug

Dutta's determination and never die spirit towards his more than 100% recovery is something to learn from. His driving and surprising the family was great too.

I like a possessive Dutta but somehow cannot relate with this sexist one. Its a fatal flaw in his character...the way he has insulted NakuOuch.

His first reaction is being upset over Baaji because he thinks Roops is too young..that's understandable ..but crying Dhokha on BaajiConfused  Does Maj. Dutta think that he is a better man than Baaji?  This DSP needs to be brought down by a peg or twoLOL Hope Naku and Baaji make him realize that he is behaving like a MCP + a pompous assLOL

Thanks once again for the beautifully written  and detailed update.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsuhana19Hamlet53tamanna1391

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hey dear Hamiee i have edited my spot on Page 53 ,,,,Thanx yaara ...Sowiee for the delay ...was busy Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay Hammie Embarrassed
will edit my spot after iftar Embarrassed
Edited:
Firstly im So sorry Hammie...for being so late Cry
actually i've raed the update yesterday but could notcomment...and today just now came back from college..and this was rated as first thing in my to do lists today after clg Smile
Thanks a lot for a detailed and awesome update Smile
Dutta all set with his mood swings...he he...not that im complaining...we have always witnessed this side in almost every update...for me he had always been an authoritative bad boy...Wink
and him questioning naku's virtue didnt surprsied me much ...this man questioned him before the very moment he was proposing her that is there
anything between her and harshad...so him doubting her about their first kiss didnt much surprised me...i might sound partial towards dutta...though im not at all...
i respect a woman's dignity more than anything else...even intially i was upset reagarding his question but she would take him  out of his misery and speak the truth, not because it was the truth but because that's what he wanted to hear ."
this line actually changed my perception regarding it...thanks a lot for highliting it
 as far as im evaluating Dutta's character he is somebody who just wants to enjoy his victory ...telling himself see! the girl only belongs to me...though he always speak in an arrogant tone... im giving him the excemption of
naku's too much laad and dulaar...but i would really appreciate that if you show both the sides balanced...i mean naku should sound like a gf or a to be wife...who knows where to stand up for her rights...she is pampering him way too much...though that devil deserves it ...he he.Winkwhat surprsied me the most was him thinking that the novelty was over after the first kiss...haww...thats not right major

OmG dutta driving...that was a great surprise...hope he recovers completely soonSmile
And i guess he gave Lauren a mini heart attack by disclosing the news of his engagement...LOL
Now this naku's mama...waiting for him...hope he doesnt create any barrier in the engagement
KAla My Female version of DSP...when will you show your true colors...hehehe...keeping fingers crossed for this...
Dutta is not at all taking this baaji and roops issue in the right way...hope he understands that the way he is sincere with naku...same is the case b/w baaji and roops...
and dutta talking about this male female discrimination ...doesnt sounded appealing from his mouth...hope he realizes his mistake soon...in fact both mistakes soon one regarding naku and for baaji too...
waiting for the friday update..All motivated to reserve the first spot...will come online oftenly on friday to take the first seat...hahaha LOL
till then take care...lots of love Hug

Edited by Warda. - 09 August 2011 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

Go to top