Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 50)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

REs  me cmng back Wink

Edited :

Hi hammie ,wht an update Clap so we haev dutta had the long awaited talk wiht his to -be ,i wanted him to have this convo for a long time ,, nice convo  ,,,,we got to see roop anad bajji ,, relationship developing and Dutta has an inkling and nakku is gonna play cupid glad you liked the sequences,well nakku ..lets see what she can do to  make that lion listen Wink

kala is supportive thnk god ,, i loved the way Major saab threw the q to Nakku in frnt of all,,that was a wonderful ,,scene Clap every one loves being part of a proposal..rember he's a bad man ..he'd already asked her during the heated barrish wala scene ye tu dram ker raha hai for the confirmtion from the family

and today D-N finally reached K ,,atlast Dutta ko thannd padi LOLLOLLOLLOLfinaly he got the license ,, and loved the fact her remebered the bereaved family during the talks of celeberation ,,now we have too see how ganpat and babi will react to the proposal and how will dutta accpept bajji and roopa relationship
  hilarious your remrk raj  haaa ! but joker bhi bana ..such a sweetiWink

thanks for your comments raj ..gawd next one seem to have a metal glitch.Ouchxxx hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for the lovely update HammieClap. I am glad that Dutta has proposed to Naku in front of the family and AS has given her blessings. The Kangan makes it kind of an informal engagement. Atleast their relationship is out in the open... so we can expect more Tasha romanceDay Dreaming yes he has been takingthe whole yard thoughWink made him propose ...ahi bhitime he uske pas  to turn back!

Roops and Baaji a LS track..lets see how D handles this romance between his little sister and best friend.
 yes working on that ..
Kala is KalaLOL and Bechara Suds..he is such a loser. suds i have nothing to say really

I hope Ganpath and Babi agree to this rishta without much adoOuch  and forget the Hashad episode.
me thinks people are missing Harshad may be he should come back and throw the spanner in the works?
Looking forward to D-N engagement..something to make it officialSmile  according to him its official..on the lips haaa thanks for your comment ivy Smile xx hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

a superb updt... simply superb... loving the Baaji- Roops LS... they are wanting Nakku to talk fr them to Dutta... luved the serious Tasha convo... luved the way Dutta proposed to Nakku in frnt of evryone... loved the end romantic part of Tasha...kala is kala only... hope Ganpat dont oppose the wedding... updt sooon... 
thanks for your appreciation friend..ganpat wait and see ... xhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-ushankitvc

norey Groupbie
norey
norey

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
it is so nice of you to reply back to everyone of us who comments on your ff it shows you are a true genius at work, thanks norey
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Thank Heavens!!!!  I almost thought he has made up  his mind against the marriage as he was too badly affected by the blast victims.. The first part of the update did scare me.  Either he acts too well or he is fully in control of his mind.  Even thou' he wants her proximity all the time, yet he can stop himself at will.   But good thinkg prevailed nd he wanted to make sure that she understood the life of  a major's wife.  Pyaar me bhi bahut sochta hain yaar!!  loved this remark   oye at leasthe's uinghis brains we dont wont him using his brawn.he 'll have me kicked out of he forumD'oh                                                                                                                      

What a stunning proposal he made, just like a true braveheart.   jaise koi khela fetha ker raha ho Nakku stunned to accepting. Liked the way he approaches things without much fuss. yes to the point gets o with he job no ho ha The entire family happy,  infact wantg to celeberate fullon.  But dutta being the gentleman that he is compassionate stopping the family from overdoing things.  and he;s right if you money to flount put to some good cause for once
 What a time for kala to enter.  The regal lady all too inquisitive nd i just hope she is truly happy for her broErmmshe likes him he's her baaaby  A very sensible guy our major, just stopped short of mentioning nakku's job so as to avert trouble right now. A very well thought out plan.
Cant baji nd  roops wait till bhau is settled?  I mean the two need to grow up a bit, fighting for rascal nd thinkg of marriageLOL.  They r one nautanki pair. iwas in stiches when i red your remark haaa haa your right  .. bunch of high school kids!LOL 
 OK so nakku all haan haan inside nd nah nah on the outsideWink.  Major successfully broke the first line of defence.  He is well trenched right now.  super b remark well coined  now why the hell did i NOT THINK OF THAT ONE .. TOO GOOD! 
 Good goin Hammie!!  enjoyed every bit, happy nd content for now with the way things shaping up in the major's life.  As always will wait eagerly for the next nd till then happy writing to u nd, me back to dreamg Major/Mishal/Dutta full time.Day Dreaming     Take Care!   THANKS FOR YOUR ENJOYABLE FEED BACK LOVEY XXX HAMMIE

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

luv it hammie 
d-n conversation is just cheery on cake  
waiting for next thanks for our feed back glad you enjoyed it xx hammie

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

i am waiting anxiously for the update & here you surprise everytime with something mind blowing ,so dutta formally proposed & i like the way he did ,waiting for the engagement ,update soon dear Smile
ay nakku glad you liked it thought you would  engage ment ..please thura sabr kr le ... itni hi ky jaldi hai  xxx hammie

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Nice updateClap an armyman's would be wife has to be mentally prepared for many situations, a very important aspect of their llife was explained here. Naku's answer was good. finally Datta has fuffilled AS's wish. Thanks for the pm, waiting for the next part.Smile yes I have to say I personally enjoyed writing this as i have know a lot of armed peronnels daughters that told me stories about their mothers ... thanks for your comments mnx xxx hammie

-bharti-

Go to top