Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 45)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Awesome update, Hammie dear.  Luv how u slowly draw us into the lives of the characters nd this is in itself a very rewarding experienceHug.  I feel im reading a novel [e-novel].  Once ofcourse i hope it is a long way, when u finish this story i would like to compile ur entire work nd save it as an e-novel except that it is a free one nd with ur approval. Thanx a million dear for giving such a wonderful experience.
listen mate i really dont know what tosay ..me gob smacked, humbled very much thoughEmbarrassed
e-novel hailaa.. again speech less though.. of course you can dear.. me dont know how to go about it... waise its strange those two mish/mh have left us with ..it' lie a never ending saga of their love as" Shakespeare stff dreams are made of" aur hume dkho need je jagna ko tayaar he nehi hain such fools we are..Cry
           Firstly, i appreciate ur updates comin at regular intervals, just like our Major very disciplined u are indeedThumbs Up.   yeah iam  becoimg lke te character of my imagination Major Dutta..weird , or is it lie an artists junoon.. like VAN GOGH HE WAS SKITSO he chopped of his ear haaa haa per kiya use of yellow colour to show his mental instability ! sorry me digressing ..yes update  bolly wood ke fimi ke theran jumma ko realease hota hai . hammie ko dekhna hota hai film hit giy he ye flop ..the trick hai .. romance ke quota bhar do ,barasesh ka ek scene hero ka tochy feely bit ,thuree se comedy aur masala and hey presto you have your 3star hit ..haan 5 star hit ke liya big events dilna parthay hain ..now iam working on that my mate!
           Wow! the continuation of the rain sequence was a bonus to all romance starved Dutta deewani's.  I must say our major is getting bolder by the day.  I was gettin  all shy nd squirmingBlushing.  It was hot.    masala  ! always a winner  i lked te bit where he compares her to his weapons,but few got it ,lie dutta they were more interested in what dutta was eying and how he would react..           
        The dining area scene was also my fav  for today's update, it was all so natural, both of them sneezing at the same time was the funniest.Heart  is ko romantic comedy kheeta hai ,basically dutta ki dirty deeds pe pardha.. gosh the man's big time  starved..gawd help the lass ..ye ne hoiya ke  bachoon ki line laga de ye gadha!
          The sudden interruption of the grief stricken people did jarr the flow nd the mood, but to expect the unexpected is life.  How Dutta was itching to take up the issue of marriage with his aye,  poor soul all distraught nd worried in the endUnhappy.  He is a softy from the inside nd i really worry for him.  He is extemely worried for nakku fearing if something untoward happens to him due to his risky job. This could push him into the 'to do or not to do" mode.   I  do wonder how the men in uniform deal with this issue as i dont know anyone in the forces. Clap        Looking forward to next week, when D has to decide if he is still unsure nd announce if he decides on the affirmative.  Any other twist nd turns most welcome.  I just wish the two have some meaningful conversations about their lovelife and so on.  I myself  enjoy to some lengthy talks about anything on this planet n i can go onDay Dreaming.  thanks for your use ful comments you inspire me to write on mate xxxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

ReservedWinkWill be back later ...
EditedWink
Hey dear HamieeHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm HugAs always loved it Clap
listen thanks for reading the update busy lady!Thumbs Up
Really fab start yaaraHugLoved the romance ...hai mein marjawaDay Dreaming thanks for your exclusive lines suhana jab ja i see these lines on the forum hammie khows suhana woz here!Big smile

...I have no words suhana you dont need words to describe you usaual say it by your beutiful VMs my VM LADY and you do a fab job and so say all!
 to describe how good it was really mindblowing Thumbs Up...Dutta tried to control his feelings coz he respects her dnt wanna cross the line without her permission ...Man of a word ..a true solider Star yes love he is a man of his word but you must remember that inspite of being tiny ,shy ,and quiet she is very powerful and pulls the shots! he cant really do much without her permission.. so lardki dum wala hai !Wink
Omg The dining table wala scene with suds was funny and even Tasha"s interaction was really cute and sweet ..Day Dreaming glad this bit brought a smile to your lips, covering up for naughty ,naughty stuff ..waise acha fool bana the hain sab ko ye duno dutta aur us ke nakku Wink 

Finally Major is all set to conquer the world again Wink...Everyone was happy to see him back to normal ...  its nakku he wants to get to ...she's his world!

Can"t wait to see Dutta Disclose his decision to AS that he wanna marry NakuWink wait for the update kakki

The last Bits got me all emotional yaara ..But happy that naku was there to support him ... yes that's what love is being there for the other in times of comfort and support  ..as dutta  showed for his people when he went to see them.. it

Loved the precap ...can"t wait for the nxt week ...Pls jaldi update karna .. yesss ma'am our wish is hammie's command.
u take care and see ya around ... see ya too x thanks for your comments suhana and for the  bear  and the heart ..waise major dutta is more into planes ,tanks,  revovlvers etc etc!Big smile 
                  Love and hugs 
suhanaHug

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Oh hammie u totalyy blew me off wit dis 1...!!!!
 yaar thera e tu idea tha bheegi sari wala tu credit thuj ko jata hai .. missy you pushed the angelic hammie into this direction

it was outstanding

thanks mate glad you liked how my pen painted especially tera scene  barrish wala ... thura OTT tha but chalo kakiyaan thrill
hogiyaanTongue

duttas character of a true soldier was so apparent in this update...haan lardki ko bhi hatyaar sumjta hai pun chla nehi pya oye oye .. hatyaar ne use chal diyaa Clap

4rm his romantic side to his emotional 2 his tough look...theres always a present of his soldier mind...
oh yes   army se jo bhara hoya hai ..gola, bari, bumb

loved the way u do that...keep hold of his persona nd dnt forget it evn for a min...rely well done!!
 thanks missy i did want to protray his eye and kick he gets when a weapon is before him his fondling ,caressing the weapon ..the tactile side of things!

as u would kno i totaly loved tasha scenes the most...

bechara dutta tried 2 ha rd 2 control lol...nd at the stil gt nufin but then agen he did it 4 nakus sake...bless him
haaa yeah right she pulls the shots missy .. pistool
jam ho gi hai tu trigger khan se dabaya ka haaa

the mumbai attack victims scene was heartwrenching...seriously it was so  sad seeing em all lyk dis.. yes for me ths was the key scene of the episode glad you thought so too

and duttas reaction 2 them..especially wen widow told her story wit her 3kids...he was 1ce agen reminded of his most traumatising past...his aye nd dad...
 its the identification of one's own situation that crates the humanity in us .. the empathy so to say ..the we too suffered similariy element..i also wanted to big up his character who loves his people ..after seeing what a whoosh the NRD has became in LCL i had to elevate and remind my self who thereal mishal /dutta was and is!
 naku being by his side all the time...spesh wen he needs her the most...loved how he actualy aldmitted his weakness 2 her nd hw he needs her..inted of hiding it behind his tough persona...it jus shows a total different side to him and their relationship wich is open in every sense...
 yes she has that loving feeling,he knows she 's behind him ..and tht he needs her to go forward... how ever more to come in the next updte.. about some issues..so watch this space!

thnku so much 4 such an amazing update nd the pm bbe
 Big smileBig smileBig smile

pls pls do cont soon...i always wait 4 fridays so eagerly...and wil b waiti g 4 nxt week..   thanks missy for your great comment yep updte on friday  xxxhammie

love u lots

tc

xoxo

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Loved your update hammie,,as always Embarrassed
 thanks raj ..glad you liked it
,, wow sensational and hawt scene in the beginning Blushing
oye you too enjoying the hoottie shottie scenes ,naughty  gal

Major dutta brke my heart , he feels for the loss fo the families and wants to help them ,,
 that's the golden guy in him  
ofcourse  his  exhilaration on walking with crutches ,, and the entire family encouraign and suporting him,, aww he was thinking of talking to his mom for nakku 's hand ,,but at tht momnet the  bereaved family members came for support.. haan yaar kahani mein thuraha wait u karna parta hai audience ko .. that's how they want more...

after seeign this devastaion ,,i hope he gets to talk to nakku reg his fears and then talk to AS for his wish to get married ,,,and also liked Nakkus principles he will do some thng to that effect raj in the next update ,,thanks for the great suggestion

waiting as always for your next update Embarrassed thanks for your use ful comments raj .hoping to be up and ready by friday with the next lot .xxxhammie

suhana19prncz

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Nice updateClap Suds wanted to join ArmyLOLDatta's recovery is going good. B blast part was sad, this has really happened to some of the victim's families. Thanks, waiting for the next partSmile

thanks for your comment  gala you enjoyed it ..will look forward to you comments on the next one
 up n friday  xxxhammieSmile

mnx12suhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

awesome update hammie like alwaysClap

one day you will kill me by the hot scenes of tashaLOL
oye hoi  ranju tu bhi gayi kaam se ..man at this rate because of this blasted Major i wont have any
frigging reders left he shooting down all the chicks and birds with his shots

naughty dutta checking nakku in drenched sari LOLand love that he respect her principles and nakku is always there to support him
yes  acting like he's never seen a woman in his life ..actually the poor ass hasn't probably!
suds wala scene ie breakfast scene amazingLOL yeh i was giggling at his mahaan assiness as well when i was penning down this scene such a sad basket case he is LOL

so dutta thinking to talk with her mum about nakku and his marriage superb but stop due to mumbai attack victim people's so that he can help them first and console them and then after all he'll talk to AS.
 yes he is technically supposed to talkto his mum about her altough naku does know  i'll bet hes going to set some thing up between harshad and her!
love it

thanks for pm dear  thanks for your comments ranjana  xxx hammie next update on friday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for an awesome update HamletClap. My only wish is that it could telecast but it is so well written that I could visualize each frame..specially Major DuttaDay Dreaming.
now that my friend is one of the best compliments i have had ..so googd drcrpitive passages yees ilike that  ..thanks

Tasha rain sequence was the cherry on the cake...Dutta so intense and passionate but yet so disciplined and controlled...values so Dutta like. I love the way D-N care for and support each other..each is incomplete without the other.Clap you have summed it well!

The bruise and sneezing scene was so cute na
thought i would thougt onhis naaga pana in the rain despite his burning passion ,and her sridevi type  dancing to his tunes should also show the after effects of having a rollicking time in the rain while allelse waere sleep .. honestly them two a pair of teenagers!
Suds joining the army..OMG..I couldn't control my laughter and Baaji asking degree hai naLOL and then Dutta confirming that Suds doesn't have one and should opt for voluntary serviceLOL
hain na suds ke pass degree 420 char sau beesi ki Wink
The aftermath of the attack scene was heart wrenching..what a world we live in...not a day passes when we don't hear of something tragicDisapprove.

I hope Dutta tells AS about his decision to marry Naku soon and Tasha gets married without further delay. Till then I am holding the edge of my chair.
wait for the next update ivy..up on friday... marrige ki baad ba ek he cheez  hogi SR and thn every thing capote! thts why iam a bit weray of marriage unless people come up with other ideas ,i know you'll say pregnancy   hiala  wht are thr veiws abiutreaing a family! thanks for your lovely comments xx hammie

suhana19ivy_11

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

loved it & was waiting for the update ,you were superb it had love ,emotion & everything ,the blast part was very sensitive it just bring the point like  insecurity for eachone of us be it a man on front or a lay man ,i hope dutta overcome his fear & insecurities & live for the moment ,waiting for engagement dear Smileaur delay mat karna .update soon plzzz 
listen nakku thanks for your lovely succinct  comment ...thee will be some more on this issue in the nect upde on friday.xxxhammie

suhana19tamanna1391

Go to top