Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 33)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
love the update  harshad is really a bad guy yaar i think he sacrifices but he just started a war but our dutta is show him his place oh precap sound interesting waiting for  jali karna okBig smile

Edited by rrs1391 - 08 July 2011 at 5:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11-bharti-Hamlet53

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
good one ,so dutta is ready to fight battle with harshad to win nakku.i think he is aware of harshad intention and will save nakku.would be a treat to watch how dutta handles harshad.thanks for pm and a lovely update.but a bit sad that i have to wait for next update acccording to the precap which sounds interesting but no problem will wait thanks again.

suhana19-bharti-.iridescence.tamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
H a m m i e ! ! ! !  Mein aa gai Tongue

omg i missed first spot lol ...but anyway am here now ...ran to it as soon I saw

so let me get down to it :D

Starting with Naku out of a shower...tousling her hair...lol i do exact same thing never ever dry my hair just use fingers and give quick tousle and let it air dry lol...anyway so Naku makes her way to find her saab sleeping that too topless...oh love Dutta how he reacted to her touch and then him asking what is he supposed to do if she comes like that before him first thing in the morning...yeh Dutta bhi na...this scene reallt brings out the relationship they share...soo much love...

aww Dutta decides to get Baaji to stay while Lauren doing the assessments ..so Naku doesnt think wrong...lol i am sure Baaji is happy...but even I would've liked to see our sherni's reaction. Awww omg he toook a step...<- honestly writing this i pictured a baby taking hid/her first step lol...all emotional and loved how Dutta says its only thanks to Naku...and liked the reaction he gave to lauren saying 'both of you' showing really how much she means to him :D

eek Harshad...hmmm sketchy character...and he is doing army cut LMAO doesnt make him part of the army lol...he thinks Naku turned on him ...when in fact she has never had such feeligs for him...idiot...but then again I guess because D was never there he wouldnt know..and now he blaming D for it...i am not liking him :P OMG jerk he is picking out his injury ...calling him cripple...i'd give him a slap just for that ...oh and his thoughts are just digusting... omg and he can't satisfy and have children ahh i want so punch him for even thinkin like that ...ewww...that tells me his thoughts of Naku are not just about personality...and that is even more disturbing...grey shades of Harshad not liking him...

for first time in year Naku seeing him standing ...damn she must be extremely happy and she is really wanting to hug him but cant lol...aww Baaji haha felt proud about getting the right answer for laurens question...love him...oh no ppoor dutta has to let go of his love...rascal...but crutched are good progress i want him back to shape ... fit and fine and ready to mingle LOL

ahh he grabbed her wrist ... love wen he does that lol and both topple to the bed...and of course Baaji comes with a radio ..would be nice to have background music for such moments lol

ahh see how i got it...bgm for them...in their moment...that whole 'main aur' song seq was great well done hammie :) good choice.and well written. It was so romantic and cute...loved it...

oh he just had to show up for brunch didnt her...argh Harshad! and all he is doing...arghh ...like Naku's answer but would've liked er to give him a very slick yet harsh response  that gets sends him far way !

loved the last scene. there was so much emotions...and love again

well done hammie ...wonderfully written part as usually ...

no flaws all thumbs upThumbs Up

really enjoyed the update...so thank you Big smile

love you lots..Hug...take care ...will cya around Smile

suhana19-bharti-prnczHamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Finally Hammie , you updated ,, and boy wht time did u update , me daya, missy and su were wondering if u dozed off LOL

were u proof reading all this while,  we were dringkin shakes and eating chocl cakes and mangoes ? whn did u sleep by jo,  did u sleep or u were dreaming abt major dutta like missy ?

ok me res  for now Embarrassed will love reading wht Major dutta is up to  LOL

see hope u still here for the day  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11-bharti-.iridescence.Hamlet53

sdr66 Newbie
sdr66
sdr66

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
great update:)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

@ daya thanks for your lovely long feed back... yes harshad has lost the plot ..even though he's a Pt  pun pyar mein banda pagal ho jata hai...i enjoyed writing his section the most I have to say..it was different... jealously as in Iago i othello ... .. but I think I readers would prefer to see Dutta's green side but abhi to woh only red hot passion he dekh raha hai... gosh he sooo needs a cold shower!  haaa [Mishal STYLE LARF]...gLAD YOU LIKED THE UP DATE ..INSPITE OF THE DAMN PROOF READING I CAN STILL SEE MISTAKES WHEN I READ IT AFTER POSTING IT ON THE FORUM ..sham ko miltay hain chit chat mein .xxxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@ prncz oye I read all your remarks ,teray ,su ,mishe,or daya ki .man it sooo deviated me from my proof reading ki i still made mistakes which I can see in my post ..tuhumari waja se ... cos I was reading the comments when you fools thought I had gone to bed ... Sher ka style quiet prowl!   oye you did'ent read the up date tuk tuk.. yaar please read it considering ke I did it for you guys .. oye see you in chit chat tonite... speak to you latersss!
xxxhammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xprncz.iridescence.

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
wow!!! a superb updt... dutta on his feet... Nakku is on top of the world seeing this... HarshadAngryAngryAngry... i hate him... dutta understood his intentions... would luv to see the war between Dutta and harshad and how Dutta wins nakku... updt sooon... precap interesting... i hope he seriously gets engaged to nakku bfore both leave fr their duty...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

Go to top