Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 29)

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
mine

hey hammie

awesome update like always

love it

so dutta concluded two main points and both are right but he doesn't show his feeling to others army mein hai naknows how to hide truth
nakku so she reject marriage proposal and harshad  poor guy have to bear nakku's angry better than to bear major's
ah so major very cunning person he knows each and everything but behaves like that he knows nothing sardu waiting for her and when she comes weeping asks her what happened wah re kya style hai sab kuch pta hone ke baad bhi anjaan...pehle dusre ki baat ko acche tarh se suna ki us ke dil mein kya hai then apne haal batao if thinks right time
ram  kya advice de kar gaya hai lagta hai thoda amal toh kar liya hai thoda baaki hai as he confess his love to her and major is shying after hearing ram's wife condition
major is teaching her would be wife and present lover to say only few things not all and then teasing her about harasad proposal and nakku lies but major knows more than her itnne jaldi nakku ke baare mein sab kuch jaan gaya hai and his sentence goli se udda duga haila possesive lover kya pta iss ka sachi mein na kuch karde...terrace scene fabulous

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 03 July 2011 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@ Hammie ……Priya has Landed to meet Major Shaab .

Salam Namaste….. How r u …I see Major is doing fine ..infact very good , in while he confined to Rascal   …..This is the amazing thing of his personality ….Never say never .

But Now ..Now With entry of Ganpat …I see red .

U know ..its SIL and FIL usually have uniquely funny relationship ……Its becoz both love the same Girl ………..For the FIL  she will always be Daddy's lil girl and the Guy a intruder …….no matter how good the guy , he always looked at with raised eyebrows …….

But here ……….the situation is diff …..acc to be FIL ….. The guy is too good to be true ……..so FIL  settling for a non accepted option .

OMG! Love is working its wonders …..Dutta is so scared of losing her …… he so much in love with her …..that  he thinking incase he dies in combat ….what will happen to her , if they r married .  

U fool , Major …when u loves someone u l.ove everything that comes with person …or nothing at all …….that's what naku has done …….she loves for u r n d what u r ….. DuhD'oh ! This boy .

Naku cries in his amrs ( awe )…….U know however independent a person ……..There will always will someone they turn to when times comes ………its then one understand what the other means to u .

Wow At last the confess ….. I Thought ….Its would be like " Did not  u understand , woman"

Dutta ……why do not u tell AS ….tell her . ( slams my headD'oh ) ………Listen to ur friend, Smart boy …. "shai bol raha hai .su le tu"..

Nd Harsh , boy ….u r no match for Major Shaab ….so run till u have time …….

*************************************************************************************************8

Btw ..Hammie ...R u a Derawali ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

@ Hammie ''Priya has Landed to meet Major Shaab .

good gawd !!!!!!  heaven help majja Dutts.. ohhh priyaaa ,he'll be singing!
Salam Namaste'.. How r u 'I see Major is doing fine ..infact very good , in while he confined to Rascal   '..This is the amazing thing of his personality '.Never say never .  oh yes mard ka baacha hai with Sher ki qualities..grrr.

But Now ..Now With entry of Ganpat 'I see red .  oye ganapat ne goli khaney hai kya?

U know ..its SIL and FIL usually have uniquely funny relationship ''Its becoz both love the same Girl '''..For the FIL  she will always be Daddy's lil girl and the Guy a intruder ''.
no matter how good the guy , he always looked at with raised eyebrows ''.

No match for Dutta ki theerchi nazar jo kar de panjer!

But here '''.the situation is diff '..acc to be FIL '.. The guy is too good to be true ''..so FIL  settling for a non accepted option .

OMG! Love is working its wonders '..Dutta is so scared of losing her '' he so much in love with her '..that  he thinking incase he dies in combat '.what will happen to her , if they r married .  

U fool , Major 'when u loves someone u l.ove everything that comes with person 'or nothing at all ''.that's what naku has done ''.she loves for u r n d what u r '.. DuhD'oh ! This boy .

Naku cries in his amrs ( awe )''.U know however independent a person ''..There will always will someone they turn to when times comes '''its then one understand what the other means to u .

Wow At last the confess '.. I Thought '.Its would be like " Did not  u understand , woman"

aaah lekin mau se phir bhi nehi bola gadha! action...action! 

Dutta ''why do not u tell AS '.tell her . ( slams my headD'oh ) '''Listen to ur friend, Smart boy '. "shai bol raha hai .su le tu"..

Nd Harsh , boy '.u r no match for Major Shaab '.so run till u have time ''.  pata nehi shall i bring a twist!

*************************************************************************************************8

Btw ..Hammie ...R u a Derawali ... yesss Punjab! 

thanks for making me rock with laughter  .ROFL  with the feed back priyaaa 

-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Hammie i de-res p.28  LOL sorry sorry i took forever ...but am here :D

Edited by daya0628 - 02 July 2011 at 3:59pm

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
@  daya     Tonguethanks for your lovely feedback... well glad you enjoyed the update..

yess Harshad is back? ihave not started the next chapter though... mental glitch... waise you are a busy ladyyy! outing?   but thanks for updating WOL   ,iwas in the middle of the kichen scene enjoying when Igot a call from Pakistan which lasted for 1 hour and a bit... its 11.15 GMT,here but Iam hell bent on reading the part you have updated cant wait for tommorrow... xxx hammieHug

Edited by Hamlet53 - 02 July 2011 at 4:18pm

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
@hammie  ...hehe yup busy ...with family dinners...movies with different friends...work..and also in uni for the summer trying to finish my elective credits so i dont have to take many courses next semester...have wedding shopping to do...which is annoying cuz i hate shopping lol...writing ff btwn all this phew ...this week has just been hectic lving early coming home really late ...sleep deprived too lol uff busy busy i think this week is less busy for me

as for the ff...no prob me only updated for u and raj wanted the party lol...the next part i have a scene in mind but am not sure wat else to do lol ...maybe it will be really short :P

Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear HamieeHug
First of all iam very sorry for been so lateEmbarrassedyaar was really caught in work and had guests home ...So finally today had a chance Wink
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PmHugLoved it as alwaysHeart
Now coming back to Update ...
Haila our Major is listening to AS and Ganpat"s Convo chori chupke chupke ...Awww and not to happy about what he heard and poor him trying to hard to hide his emotionsEmbarrassed...
Loved Ram ,Dutta and baaji get together Wink...And bajji and ram teasing DuttaLOL
OMG Harshad bk in picShockedThanx god naku rejected his proposal in front of her babaa and Harshad to ...But "sigh she will leave PN due to commitment to her workCrypls make her stay Embarrassed
She only belongs to major duttaDay Dreaming...I just loved the scenes btw Tasha ...it just takes us to totally different part of the worldDay DreamingAnd the last part was a killer seriously ...Silence is goldenBig smilebtwn this 2 ...it say"s alot ...Thanx yaara ...Precap is rocking as well ...Can"t wait for the nxt part ...Pls jaldi update karna ...u take care and see ya around 
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Too Good!!!!!!!!  No words to match ur writing skills.  Girl,  just hope u continue to do justice to this story nd entertain us.  Thank u from the bottom of my heart  for the wonderful update nd the pm.  Hug

Hamlet53

Go to top