Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 28)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Res
Edited-
Wow Hammiee...
Superb n fantastic update...
Me in full MR mode after reading this chapter...

LoL knew when Ganapath name was brought, sure there would be some rishtha vistha :p
Hehehe Major eversdroping :p
Ganaptha still calls him chote saab.. he is not chota in any angle now Ganapth! hehehe *blushing*
And AS n D talk.. he is a hard nut to crack.. he so wants her but just play cool cool in front of AS... he sure has a plan rolled up his sleeves.. :p
And what am going to say about  Tasha sceen...
He is so caring na.. when he is so emotional..
First he make sure she is hushed n all consoled n then nail her with his questions... Nakku madam u have a lot to catch up on ur Lion :p

And Harshed sceen... ROFL.. he is clueless as to what hit him :p
Hope he got the point :p
And the bar scene was nice n we got to c a shy shy DSP... Hayeee *this man is the death of me* *sigh* hehehe
And Finaly the last part... *now officialy call me daed after reading this part*
*ok comong back from hevean cos have t finish my comment na:p*
The small things r what have more impact in this couple na... love this simplyisity.. they talk less but exchange so much through their eyes n small guestures... loved it hammiee.. *hug*

And must say my fav line from this update is "go or the kill" :p hehehe can so visualize MR muothing it... *day dreaming* *blushing* :p

Thank u soo much for the PM, soon update the next part ..;)

Sorry for any typos.. as I am on phone n can't recheck  what have typed lol
Hope I make sense too :p hehehe

Edited by AzMishy - 03 July 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-prnczHamlet53

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
will be back sooon...

A wonderful updt... luved AS and Duttas convo... luved Tashas convo too... Tasha understand each other so well... luved it to core... updt sooon...waiting eagerlyyy...

Edited by ushankitvc - 01 July 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Res LOL
Editied :-
nice update hammie,, ofcourse dutta keepign quiet listenign to  Ganpat and AS convo.althogh , sweats hearing the proposal , keeps quite and waits for Naku to take her own decision Clap

loved bajji  riggin dutta durign RAm's teet -a teet ,,and Dutta- bajji gestures,,, Dutta feelig shy thnking abt women and pregnancy .. and lost in nakku thgts , even Ram i am sure has got the impression his freind has fallen in love Wink

best part is naku able to  convey her tghts to  her baba and convince him,she is good child cannot say no to her call for duty but couldnt stop her tears as being joined by smeone else other than her saab..thnk god Ganpat was kindda understang and not pushing his daughter to  accept teh marraige

also loved the lill romance and Dutta nakku moments afetr Nakku said no  to  Harshad.. and came to massag D... so whn she told him she said "yes " to her dad he couldnt hear that ,, ofcourse he knw she was lying but still he couldnt accpt it , yet at the same time he is not sayign "yes" to AS for the go ahead ..gadha hai na  LOL// he is actually protectign nakku frm the life he leads ,,and the sepration and loss it brings ..cho chweet hope they get to  talk abt this and nakku give him a mindfull LOL

i thnk tht was the longest comment i have ever ginve,,pheew hope u are not asleep ,,TC loved it
Major Dutta

Edited by prncz - 01 July 2011 at 2:06pm

-bharti-Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
first of all thanks for a long update :-)
loved reading it...another brilliant update :-)

haww...my guess was right...ganpat had come for this rishta news...
i loved duttas chidhood memories with ganpat ... :-) and awww this chotay saab name...love this name for dutta as a child though...now hes only nakus saab :-)

and this Harshad again in picture...oh i could never guess that he was related to naku from Dera...and it was totally unexpected that he would be the guy nakus baba had choosen...

Loved it how throughout that whole process dutta remaind so calm...truly an army officer...whos fully in control of his emotions...and didnt let them over shadow him...this side is brilliantly written...flawless hammie !!!
Oh the way he showed that it doesnt matter...loved it how he stayed normal and didnt reacted at all...first think and then react !!!
and ohh naku thinking that he isnt happy to see my dad ..silly girl :P

Baji ...awww...he is my sweetheart...after dutta ...lol...loved his happy go lucky nature...its always atreat to read such light hearted scenes:-)
the way baji wanted to disclose duttas relation wid naku was too cute...and duttas reaction was even more cuter :-)
but ram sensed it that the girl was naku...smart man ...impressed!!!
and OMG dutta blushing thinking about pregnancy...i felt like pulling his cheeks...hes so cute :-)

thank God naku cleared everything regarding her marrige to her dad...and glad that she stood up for her descion...thats my true sherni...Shabash Ladki* in duttas style* lol

i really liked this gesture of naku...that she agreed to work for Dera though its a small town...but loved it how she bowed down to Gods will and kept her dads words...though im feeling a bit sad that she will shift from PN ...i hope she doesnt moves before dutta is recovered...

and dutta boy missed the second opportunity with AS ...though his side of story for denying any such relation makes me sad...awww...i mean  in real life as well ...it makes me wonder how do these officers mothers and wives live with this fear...truly it needs a brave heart to accept this fact that this person owes himself to this country first and then his family...
and i loved how in the end he cleverly turned the tables towards AS "aap kia chahti ho" ...how innocent *devil* ...lol
and coming to my favourite scene...*faints faints*...lol
aww...the way naku came to him just to share her pain with him...very well written... :-)
and the way he pacified her...in Srushti's style " can i have him pls "Embarrassed
loved the soliders advice...and the way he iinterrogated...my God not for a second he gave the hint that he already knows everything...

and the way naku talked so authoritatively to harshad...just like dutta...it was too good...and even harshad has sensed something b/w dutta n naku...good for him...he better stays away now...rest he is already familiar with duttas hot headedness...lol...akalmand k liye ishara hi kafi hota hai...:LOL

dutta missing hand massage...pani parh gia aaj armano pe LOL

the way dutta was damn sure naku is lying about saying yes to harshads proposal ...loved his trust on naku...blessed couple Smile

the last part is heavenly...dutta in white kurta...i can imagine how divine he looked...and that song...ahhh hammie you always pick out my fav numbers Smile
and tasha really need no confession at all...they are just meant for each other Smile
waiting for the next update eagerly...pls update soon...dutta back to work at GHQ...looking forward to it Smile

Sorry hammie my comment is way too longer than usual...might sound boring *maafi for that*
actually i normaly read full updates and write comments with memory...but this time i read it all...and then again read it in parts and simultaneously commenting...
gosh its 3.00 A.M  here...now me off to sleep ...Lots of love Hug

Edited by Warda. - 02 July 2011 at 1:57am

-bharti-Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Edited my spot , hammie dear Hug

.iridescence.Hamlet53

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
awsem waiting for next as always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Very nice update, ClapClapDuty comes first, then everything else, very well written, thanksSmile

Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
loveeeddd it like always great update ,you are very creative & waiting for the next update ,plz isbar jaldi update karna Smile

Hamlet53

Go to top